Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
darren15

Rishard Matthews

Recommended Posts

Has asked the Titans to release him ....worth a look or not ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titans leading WR the last two years. Was unhappy with playing time this year. 

Had a knee injury or something last year. Two or three years younger than Streater, and has put up numbers in the last 3-5 years unlike Streater. Roughly the same size build wise. But seems like a whiny bit ch like Coleman was. “Play me or trade me...” type thing.

Meh. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hx214 said:

But seems like a whiny bit ch like Coleman was. “Play me or trade me...” type thing.

Meh. 

 

..not a team player.whiny me'ach.Your team just took over the division lead by beating the Jags. And your crying about playing time & targets?... pass!! Mike Vrabel /Matt LaFleur should box ship his locker items.. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good player, but he's a possession WR.... and I think we are set there.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well.. ignore what me thinks;)..WR R.Matthews will be in for a workout this Monday/schefty..If not signed? Rishard has a workout in Zona Tuesday..Edit---DL Devaro Lawrence has been retained to browns PS filling spot left by CB J.McKinnon moving to 53.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Well.. ignore what me thinks;)..WR R.Matthews will be in for a workout this Monday/schefty..If not signed? Rishard has a workout in Zona Tuesday..Edit---DL Devaro Lawrence has been retained to browns PS filling spot left by CB J.McKinnon moving to 53.. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000970457/article/rishard-matthews-to-work-out-for-browns-cardinals

On 9/26/2018 at 11:22 PM, The Gipper said:

Who the hell is he

As said, former wr for the Titans. Was wondering how we could work him out- but Tennessee released him...   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

I wonder if FO is trying to apply pressure on the kicker and receivers to perform...

And I think that the performance of our receivers vs Baltimore will factor in Matthews work outs tomorrow.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

I wonder if FO is trying to apply pressure on the kicker and receivers to perform...

I thought that is the job of the coaching staff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Higgins for that role, no need for Matthews 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Can’t coach a guy not to drop the ball or miss the kick WITH the pressure on

Yes, there are ways to practice catches with heat. Most coaches do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:29 PM, hx214 said:

Titans leading WR the last two years. Was unhappy with playing time this year. 

Had a knee injury or something last year. Two or three years younger than Streater, and has put up numbers in the last 3-5 years unlike Streater. Roughly the same size build wise. But seems like a whiny bit ch like Coleman was. “Play me or trade me...” type thing.

Meh. 

 

is coleman still in the league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pats PS.$7k a game check.go browns!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Pats PS.$7k a game check.go browns!!

thought they cut him from there also,,my bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Yes, there are ways to practice catches with heat. Most coaches do it.

It’s was just a theory... 

and in practice you just can’t duplicate the pressure of being out there in front of however many fans and cameras.

You can try to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

It’s was just a theory... 

and in practice you just can’t duplicate the pressure of being out there in front of however many fans and cameras.

You can try to

That's not heat...lol. Heat is a DB barking in your face as the ball is arriving. Cameras!lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, syd said:

thought they cut him from there also,,my bad

Odd? Gordon took CoCo's spot on 53 man roster. spotrac shows Corey on pats PS 10-20, which i also read but Ourlads & pats site shows nothing on CoCo..them damn sneaky Patriots..   BTW--if Dorsey spooks this WR core into catching every ball today? this fits higher than "Cutting" Gordo..  (imo,Streeter out or Willies or Ratley to PS🤔, Matthews in) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×