THE BROWNS BOARD

Rishard Matthews

darren15

Titans leading WR the last two years. Was unhappy with playing time this year. 

Had a knee injury or something last year. Two or three years younger than Streater, and has put up numbers in the last 3-5 years unlike Streater. Roughly the same size build wise. But seems like a whiny bit ch like Coleman was. “Play me or trade me...” type thing.

Meh. 

8 hours ago, hx214 said:

But seems like a whiny bit ch like Coleman was. “Play me or trade me...” type thing.

Meh. 

..not a team player.whiny me'ach.Your team just took over the division lead by beating the Jags. And your crying about playing time & targets?... pass!! Mike Vrabel /Matt LaFleur should box ship his locker items.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well.. ignore what me thinks;)..WR R.Matthews will be in for a workout this Monday/schefty..If not signed? Rishard has a workout in Zona Tuesday..Edit---DL Devaro Lawrence has been retained to browns PS filling spot left by CB J.McKinnon moving to 53.. 

14 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Well.. ignore what me thinks;)..WR R.Matthews will be in for a workout this Monday/schefty..If not signed? Rishard has a workout in Zona Tuesday..Edit---DL Devaro Lawrence has been retained to browns PS filling spot left by CB J.McKinnon moving to 53.. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000970457/article/rishard-matthews-to-work-out-for-browns-cardinals

On 9/26/2018 at 11:22 PM, The Gipper said:

Who the hell is he

As said, former wr for the Titans. Was wondering how we could work him out- but Tennessee released him...   

10 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

I wonder if FO is trying to apply pressure on the kicker and receivers to perform...

And I think that the performance of our receivers vs Baltimore will factor in Matthews work outs tomorrow.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:29 PM, hx214 said:

Titans leading WR the last two years. Was unhappy with playing time this year. 

Had a knee injury or something last year. Two or three years younger than Streater, and has put up numbers in the last 3-5 years unlike Streater. Roughly the same size build wise. But seems like a whiny bit ch like Coleman was. “Play me or trade me...” type thing.

Meh. 

is coleman still in the league

2 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

It’s was just a theory... 

and in practice you just can’t duplicate the pressure of being out there in front of however many fans and cameras.

You can try to

That's not heat...lol. Heat is a DB barking in your face as the ball is arriving. Cameras!lol!

40 minutes ago, syd said:

thought they cut him from there also,,my bad

Odd? Gordon took CoCo's spot on 53 man roster. spotrac shows Corey on pats PS 10-20, which i also read but Ourlads & pats site shows nothing on CoCo..them damn sneaky Patriots..   BTW--if Dorsey spooks this WR core into catching every ball today? this fits higher than "Cutting" Gordo..  (imo,Streeter out or Willies or Ratley to PS🤔, Matthews in) 

Archived