THE BROWNS BOARD

ok, now it's time to hear from Mark Judge...one of his ex's comes forward...

Clevfan4life

""After seeing Judge’s denial, Elizabeth Rasor, who met Judge at Catholic University and was in a relationship with him for about three years, said that she felt morally obligated to challenge his account that “ ‘no horseplay’ took place at Georgetown Prep with women.” Rasor stressed that “under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t reveal information that was told in confidence,” but, she said, “I can’t stand by and watch him lie.” In an interview with The New Yorker, she said, “Mark told me a very different story.” Rasor recalled that Judge had told her ashamedly of an incident that involved him and other boys taking turns having sex with a drunk woman. Rasor said that Judge seemed to regard it as fully consensual. She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated. But Rasor was disturbed by the story and noted that it undercut Judge’s protestations about the sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep. (Barbara Van Gelder, an attorney for Judge, said that he “categorically denies” the account related by Rasor. Van Gelder said that Judge had no further comment.)"

This is by no means a slam dunk against Kavanaugh, the woman says plainly she has zero knowledge about Kavanaugh participating in anything but that Judge talked about those "good ole days" often. So this is exactly why reps want no part of Mark Judge infront of the senate. I think it's plain to see the FBI completely whiffed on Kavanaugh. Whether he himself actually participated in these activities may be mute at this point, he was right smack in the middle of a group of young men that essentially openly bragged about their sht. I know ofc that now that we're talking about a republican it's hey this all ended in HS cut him a break man.....but yeah the dems told Al Franken to gtfo for photo op pretending to grab passed out titty. 

Have some fukking principle for once in ur lives, just once, and say bring this Judge Kunt into the senate and let's hear all about it from all sides so we can get to the bottom of this. THis isn't completely fabricated anymore, there's some real smoke here. Does the fire touch Kavanaugh? maybe not.....but it def touches his circle of friends and sorry, as a supreme court nom (lifetime appt) you have to answer for being right smack in the middle of some potentially heinous sht even tho you were in HS. And if the woman is credible who said Kavanaugh shook it like a Rockstar in her face while he was in college....now that's nom dismissing. Period. 

i can sense u guys are angry at democrats for holding this info back till the last minute, essentially hamstringing republicans with kavanaugh. Look, if theres a "red wave" coming, why are u guys even sweating this? Let the dems huff and puff and in a month when theres not a single democrat left in either the house or senate u guys can nominate bill cosby if u wanted. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kavanaugh’s-yearbook-page-is-‘horrible-hurtful’-to-a-woman-it-named/ar-AAABjC7?li=BBnbcA1

i dont know what comes of this, but this sht is just weird. Dude gives me the doosh chills now even if it comes out he never did what he was accused of. This guy sounds more and more like a complete catholic school ngr fairy faggot

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i can sense u guys are angry at democrats for holding this info back till the last minute, essentially hamstringing republicans with kavanaugh. Look, if theres a "red wave" coming, why are u guys even sweating this? Let the dems huff and puff and in a month when theres not a single democrat left in either the house or senate u guys can nominate bill cosby if u wanted. 

A bunch of whores wanted to screw a celebrity and were happy to get free lures who knows smell settlement money in the water. Every guy on this board who is ever gone to a bar and attempted to pick up a chick and bought her a drink should be in jail right? (or a guy depending on which member of the board you are)

WSS

Archived