THE BROWNS BOARD

A Ghoolishious Thursday.............TBB gets new life

Ghoolie

In no particular order..................

• Dorsey hit both draft picks out of the ballpark
  • Barkley is special, but Baker is the schidt. No comparison
  • Hue is a hard one to crack. Was he wrong to hold off on Baker, to be on the safe side? After all, without the injury to Taylor the Browns lose.
  • You FINALLY learned that OL men are a dime a dozen. The same line you were cursing, owned the game once Baker came in. The QB makes the OL. Too much pressure to cover too many possibilities..................gasses the opposing D, rests his own D.
  • Defense doesn't win schit. As well as the Browns D played, the team was 0 - 14 behind, with no hope. 
  • Compared to Baker, Darnold looked big, dumb, slow..............like Foghorn Leghorn
  • OC, important? Not so much, Haley looked like a dinky dumpy and then like a bad azz once Baker entered.
  • Cleveland will win the AFC North, AND, I think go to the Show. Yep............That's me predicting..............Browns will go to the show.
  • On September 12, 1976, Mike Phipps got hurt, Sipe was given the reins and the stinky team went 9-5, and a QB era was born. Thursday had that feel, but bigger.

In a nutshell, Williams D is not going to give up many points. They have not given up many even with 3 and out Tyrod. With an O that puts up points and rests the D, WIlliams will have a field day being able to be more and more aggressive. Mayfield will make the Browns a weekly 31 points or more entity. This team has just become disruptive to the entire NFL.

FINALLY............I am happy for all of you who really love this team. The bad times are no more, and I pray Baker stays healthy. However, good feelings aside, I am entrenched in my beliefs. For me, the Browns died when Modell moved the to Baltimore. I am not saying that to pizz you off. It is, how I feel. I wish that was not the case, but it is. I will line up for Vegas Raiders season tickets, as a social event.

The good news, however, is that you poor tormented bastards are now free of the Ghoolie. Stan won't have to have Zomblow and Hoorta ruining his football game by crying in his ear all day. 

Enjoy these Browns, you certainly deserve it, and I think have just entered the new glory days. God Bless.

Ghoolie

Your predictions are bizarre based off everything you normally say.

The defense will be crucial for Baker.  They need to allow the offense opportunities to get a lead.  Baker is going to make mistakes, so the defense has to capitalize as well.  He will make far more mistakes playing from behind.  Those 3 points after the Ward strip most definitely didn't come from the offense.  That was an opportunity gifted to him by the defense at the eight yard line.  And might I add his very first red zone experience in a real game.  If the defense can start the offense at the eight every game, they will win a lot.  Its not all on Mayfield's shoulders.

Lastly, the Browns died in Baltimore and were reborn right back where it all started.  The owners and players may be different, but they are the Browns.  Art was not the Browns Ghoolie.  He surrendered the history of the team back to the city.  So what actually left?  Its really not that hard.

Excuse me but I believe that the Browns were named for and after Paul Brown. And the name stayed when he left. And art left the name here when he fled. 

Yet the bag o kitties team that you like has been in how many different towns with the same cast of idiots? Now it'll be fans in  Vegas getting that butt raider feeling. Good luck with your over paid and over hyped HC. As well as your hypocritical morals. At least in a black hole, nothing escapes.

Go Browns!

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

• Hue is a hard one to crack. Was he wrong to hold off on Baker, to be on the safe side? After all, without the injury to Taylor the Browns lose.
  • You FINALLY learned that OL men are a dime a dozen. The same line you were cursing, owned the game once Baker came in. The QB makes the OL. Too much pressure to cover too many possibilities..................gasses the opposing D, rests his own D.
  • Defense doesn't win schit. As well as the Browns D played, the team was 0 - 14 behind, with no hope. 
  • Compared to Baker, Darnold looked big, dumb, slow..............like Foghorn Leghorn
  • OC, important? Not so much, Haley looked like a dinky dumpy and then like a bad azz once Baker entered.
  • Cleveland will win the AFC North, AND, I think go to the Show. Yep............That's me predicting..............Browns will go to the show.
  • On September 12, 1976, Mike Phipps got hurt, Sipe was given the reins and the stinky team went 9-5, and a QB era was born. Thursday had that feel, but bigger.

In a nutshell, Williams D is not going to give up many points. They have not given up many even with 3 and out Tyrod. With an O that puts up points and rests the D, WIlliams will have a field day being able to be more and more aggressive. Mayfield will make the Browns a weekly 31 points or more entity. This team has just become disruptive to the entire NFL.

FINALLY............I am happy for all of you who really love this team. The bad times are no more, and I pray Baker stays healthy. However, good feelings aside, I am entrenched in my beliefs. For me, the Browns died when Modell moved the to Baltimore. I am not saying that to pizz you off. It is, how I feel. I wish that was not the case, but it is. I will line up for Vegas Raiders season tickets, as a social event.

The good news, however, is that you poor tormented bastards are now free of the Ghoolie. Stan won't have to have Zomblow and Hoorta ruining his football game by crying in his ear all day. 

Enjoy these Browns, you certainly deserve it, and I think have just entered the new glory days. God Bless.

Ghoolie

Which Ghoolie is this?

9 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Ghoolie

Probably your best post ever. I have highlighted my favorite statements.

Thanks,

Mike

"Defense doesn't win schit. As well as the Browns D played, the team was 0 - 14 behind, with no hope." 

You mean the same turnover machine that controlled the rest of the game at 3-21 and had two, not one, INTs at the end to seal the game?

You still got some learnin' to do about D Tom.😁

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"Defense doesn't win schit. As well as the Browns D played, the team was 0 - 14 behind, with no hope." 

You mean the same turnover machine that controlled the rest of the game at 3-21 and had two, not one, INTs at the end to seal the game?

You still got some learnin' to do about D Tom.😁

He has a lot to learn about football in general.   A balanced team wins, one that has good offense, good defense and good special teams.  Sure, you need good offensive skill players...they do a lot to help a team win. 

But look at the Steelers now:   an HOF QB,   and HOF WR,  a good runner,  a top offensive line,  a good TE.......all that you want in an offense.....but a shite defense, that may be shredded yet again by a hot QB in Tampa.  And do NOT  underestimate the importance of that OL to that offenses success.    As the old saying goes, a QB can't win from his backside.

Now, it certainly helps an OL, an offense, if the QB you have makes lightning quick decisions and has thunder in his arm to get the ball to his receivers quickly and accurately.  Absolutely. No on denies the great importance of that.  But without that kind of QB.....and quite frankly they are fairly rare,  you need to give the QB time to throw.  TT is a guy that needs that time. So aren't more than half the QBs in the league.

So, it takes a village to win!      And of course, every village has its leaders, and now hopefully we got our Beowulf or our William Tell.   But every village has its idiot as well....and we think we have a good idea who that may be.

10 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Your predictions are bizarre based off everything you normally say.

The defense will be crucial for Baker.  They need to allow the offense opportunities to get a lead.  Baker is going to make mistakes, so the defense has to capitalize as well.  He will make far more mistakes playing from behind.  Those 3 points after the Ward strip most definitely didn't come from the offense.  That was an opportunity gifted to him by the defense at the eight yard line.  And might I add his very first red zone experience in a real game.  If the defense can start the offense at the eight every game, they will win a lot.  Its not all on Mayfield's shoulders.

Lastly, the Browns died in Baltimore and were reborn right back where it all started.  The owners and players may be different, but they are the Browns.  Art was not the Browns Ghoolie.  He surrendered the history of the team back to the city.  So what actually left?  Its really not that hard.

We're not going to argue with Ghoolie anymore about "The Move". If he wants to believe his side, that's fine, there's people who really believe the Earth is flat, and we never landed on the Moon either. Gipper and me- and most fans know the real story. Though I did catch the announcers on TNF make the same mistake. 

All Art took to Baltimore was the players and equipment, some of the Front Office. Everything else stayed behind. Jim Brown's records still reside in Cleveland. People get confused because when Irsay snuck out of Baltimore, everything went to Indianapolis- including the records and the Franchise. The difference is the Legal distinction between a Team and a Franchise . The Ravens are a completely new Franchise. They have little more (other than some now retired players and a former owner) in common with the Browns than the Jacksonville Jaguars do. 

7 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Found ghoolie at the game

How to immediately stop a fight: https://imgur.com/gallery/9qggLAm

Not only have I never seen that before, but I have never even thought about it...... effective, but not my style. 

17 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Gruden has data that hindsight is 50/50.  

Good luck with your Raider fandom.  Jim Brown wanted to come back as a Raider too.  -  around the time leading up to his footrace with Franco Harris he said as much.

Me, I only post on the board of my favorite team.

18 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Ghoolie

I disagree with the comment highlighted in red. It is a given that a faster release QB makes them look better though. Short of that I have no issue with most of the statements. It is my belief that with a winning team the Ghoolie shock jock will be retired and this mysterious Tom I have heard good things about may return to making football posts. 

20 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Ghoolie

And nobody cares

This will only stick if the Browns stay good.  He rode out a long wave of just talking any kind of ludicrous troll Sheet he could for years, and it worked because the Browns sucked for years. 

Now he’s going to go do the same thing to the raiders fan base for as long as they stay shitty. He’ll get on a raiders board and talk about Gruden being an out of touch over paid coffee fetcher and say Carr’s vagina is made out of rice paper or some Sheet. 

Then he will gobble up every last bit of troll equity for as long as the raiders are trash, at which point he’ll say, “since the raiders left Oakland, they haven’t really been the same team, but my college roommate’s wife Shmucked the running back coach for the Arizona Cardinals, and she said he was a cool guy...so I’m gonna line up for Cardinal’s season tickets as a social event.”

Ghoolie likes trolling more than football, 

Archived