THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns are America's Team

htownbrown

The Browns don't need that silly moniker.....The various Browns' fan bases are still out there, have been dormant, but are waking up thanks in part to Hard Knocks but mostly to a return of better play on field.

Mike

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

No... I don't want anything to do with that fukking nickname.

12 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

Exactly what I thought when I read the title of the thread 

Something that has always bugged me was that when Dallas was given that stupid nickname, the BROWNS had the largest active Fan Base in the NFL.

Mike

2 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Something that has always bugged me was that when Dallas was given that stupid nickname, the BROWNS had the largest active Fan Base in the NFL.

Mike

I was always under the impression that no one gave the Cowboys that moniker as much as they dubbed themselves that. 

Which is a big reason why I can't stand them. 

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I was always under the impression that no one gave the Cowboys that moniker as much as they dubbed themselves that. 

Well when you realize it was named that because the QB was former Naval Officer Roger Staubach (one nickname was Capt. America), it made sense at the time after he had won a SB.

Not saying I ever liked it....not really a Dallas fan, but it made sense.

BTW Stabach actually served in Vietnam..............no bone spurs.😁

15 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

"Now batting, #1, Needledick." 

that fukking movie i swear to god......when that little girl was "dancing" and her father was like "unwatcheable".......i cant describe how hard me and my friend laughed. The dvd stopped immediately. Same with the guy in the bathroom who whore got punched in the mouth by this other whore.......u remember........#cardiacarrest

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I don't give a damn HOW or WHERE they got it, it's stupid, false, & I also hate their damn blue STAR!

SCREW Dallas!

Mike

I'm a Seahawks fan, but I've been secretly rooting for you guys for years. Now, everybody else seemingly is on board. If not for your stupid kicker, you could be 3-0! Go BROWNS! (plus when you visited Seahawks.net years ago when we played, we all agreed you were the coolest visiting fans ever). I hope you guys build to a Super Bowl. Go Browns!

28 minutes ago, wild0409 said:

Go BROWNS! (plus when you visited Seahawks.net years ago when we played, we all agreed you were the coolest visiting fans ever). I hope you guys build to a Super Bowl. Go Browns!

Thanks and did we win the 12th and half man flag? 12.5..go hawks! pound them cowgals

Archived