THE BROWNS BOARD

Don't care if this gets deleted.. I'm nearly in tears.

BobPOUND!

You have no idea how long I've waited for this game and this team........Was so lucky to watch it with a group of people at a new bar and they bought me shots and beers and stuck it out to the bitter end with me.. Maybe the game we beat the Falcons in 2002 was better, but since 1999 this was the best game we've played in the new era....

I've waited so long for this feeling.. The people at the bar were so happy for me. Most hated Baker because they were OSU fans. but they all said the same thing.. HE IS THE MAN FOR CLEVELAND.. I'm drunk off my butt, I am as happy as a Shmucking clam... The new era may or may not be upon us, but right freaking now I feel great... Thank you Cleveland Browns for such and incredible win.!!!

BobPound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, BobPOUND! said:

You have no idea how long I've waited for this game and this team........Was so lucky to watch it with a group of people at a new bar and they bought me shots and beers and stuck it out to the bitter end with me.. Maybe the game we beat the Falcons in 2002 was better, but since 1999 this was the best game we've played in the new era....

I've waited so long for this feeling.. The people at the bar were so happy for me. Most hated Baker because they were OSU fans. but they all said the same thing.. HE IS THE MAN FOR CLEVELAND.. I'm drunk off my butt, I am as happy as a Shmucking clam... The new era may or may not be upon us, but right freaking now I feel great... Thank you Cleveland Browns for such and incredible win.!!!

BobPound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless us all..

Long time coming..enjoy 🤘

9 minutes ago, syd said:

me to and I am still drinking and got a little weed im fixing to fire up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO BROWNS

I'm out of weed and out of beer.. or id be getting fukked up right now LOL

7 hours ago, BobPOUND! said:

Thank you Cleveland Browns for such and incredible win.!!!

Something got stuck in my eye too.

LET'S ALL GET DRUNK AND PLAY PING PONG!

Go Browns!  Go Baker!

Nah man, nothing to be ashamed about. When it was 100% obviously we were going to win, they panned to two guys (maybe romantically together, but didn't seem like it). Those bros embraced not in a victory type hug, but an emotional butt thank God it's over hug. It was pretty endearing honestly and summed up our fan base.

I felt like I was just elected President, everyone I see is smiling , shaking my hand, Cleveland won !   Good for you guys.

DAMN RIGHT good for us, BOUT TIME, GO BROWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived