THE BROWNS BOARD

BROWNS WIN

LondonBrown

29 minutes ago, LeftEdge said:

Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...

Today I come out of the shadows to say..

YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!

This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center. 

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.

I as well have been a reader and not a poster for YEARS. Typically just come to read the great insight of many posters here, and enjoy a lot of the back and forth banter. Anyhow, DILLY DILLY CLEVELAND. Forget the LakeShow, we have the BakeShow!

1 minute ago, ChefMike said:

I as well have been a reader and not a poster for YEARS. Typically just come to read the great insight of many posters here, and enjoy a lot of the back and forth banter. Anyhow, DILLY DILLY CLEVEAND. Forget the LakeShow, we have the BakeShow!

Welcome to non-lurker mode. Achievement unlocked 🖐️

Me my brother and a good friend all 62+ were talking during the 1st half  "We may not make it to see a decent Brown's team before we are gone". Then we got word that a long time friend (and a Huge Browns fan) just passed he was 79. We toasted " Win one for Jack" and by God they did! Sad and great at the same time...

9 minutes ago, ChefMike said:

I as well have been a reader and not a poster for YEARS. Typically just come to read the great insight of many posters here, and enjoy a lot of the back and forth banter. Anyhow, DILLY DILLY CLEVELAND. Forget the LakeShow, we have the BakeShow!

Amazing what a 2 year dry spell does...😆

1 hour ago, ChefMike said:

bwahhhhhh im sorry but great insight is well kinda of a reach

It was a long time since the Browns could enjoy a victory. But last nights game wasn't all that glorious. The 1st half was horrendous, and the OL wasn't doing good against the JETS defense. Tyrod Taylor was battered from the start. The boo's were loud and noticeable. The rookie comes in with much applause and made things happen instantly.  We won the game and fans cheered like they did in the past. Much better days ahead.

7 hours ago, FALCON7 said:

Me my brother and a good friend all 62+ were talking during the 1st half  "We may not make it to see a decent Brown's team before we are gone". Then we got word that a long time friend (and a Huge Browns fan) just passed he was 79. We toasted " Win one for Jack" and by God they did! Sad and great at the same time...

Sorry for your loss. Prayers to everyone.

God Bless

Archived