THE BROWNS BOARD

BROWNS WIN

LondonBrown

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

We got the Haslams and we got Hue, but that's not stopping us from enjoying this night and the beginning of a new era for the Browns! 

Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...

Today I come out of the shadows to say..

YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!

This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center. 

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.

1 minute ago, LeftEdge said:

Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...

YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!

Welcome to non-lurker status 🖐️

2 minutes ago, LeftEdge said:

YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!

And the good thing is he has 10 days before his next one. Plenty of time to celebrate and prepare.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And the good thing is he has 10 days before his next one. Plenty of time to celebrate and prepare.

This "streak" will never happen again. Baker is JFF with talent . All the attitude but the preparation to go with it. Rest, then crush the 'Mackless Raiders. Turn Derek Carr into David Carr via Garrett and Ogunjobi.

11 minutes ago, LeftEdge said:

What comes out of the shadows must stay out of the shadows.

Welcome to the light...

I literally shred a tear its been so long my twins where born in October of 2016 they are almost two and before today they had won one game. The swearing on Sundays  must have sucked for my family but it's finally over. I'll eat crow Dorsey can fuxken draft his butt off. I hated out out first round picks but Damm has he nailed both picks. 

1 minute ago, LeftEdge said:

'Bless em you condescending prick 🤣

CLearly you've not only read every post, but remembered them as well... :)

18 minutes ago, LeftEdge said:

YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!

Like I’ve said many times.... I just want the motherShmuckers to be watchable. I believe they finally are. 

Archived