THE BROWNS BOARD

John Dorsey

LondonBrown

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Keeping Hue is the WORST thing he did

Trading our biggest offensive weapon since the rebirth and a 7th rounder for a "late" 5th round pick because of hemorrhoidal hair up his butt is right up there as well. 

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

Third rounder for Tyrod a shitload of money on a slot WR that doesn’t score TD’s and Carlos Hyde. 

Everyone’s going to be sacked again 

Kind of pathetic to single out Dorsey. What about Hue?

Oh i forgot, nothing is EVER his fault. It's always everyone else. That's why we should keep him as coach the next ten years. Because he's here to "win".

23 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Kind of pathetic to single out Dorsey. What about Hue?

Oh i forgot, nothing is EVER his fault. It's always everyone else. That's why we should keep him as coach the next ten years. Because he's here to "win".

I’ve had plenty to say about Hue in other threads 

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

How nice of the Sashi Fan Club to meet up again tonight! 😉

Not really...

... we meet the third Thursday of every odd numbered month...

1 minute ago, Comeonman said:

I know it’s way early, but it looks like #s 1 and 4 could go down in CLE history..... 

They put up a graphic about how the Browns had 11 first-round picks from 2009-2016, none of which are still on the team. That is staggeringly bad. 

Hitting homeruns on these two picks would go a looooooooooooooooooong way to turning this team around. 

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

They put up a graphic about how the Browns had 11 first-round picks from 2009-2016, none of which are still on the team. That is staggeringly bad. 

Hitting homeruns on these two picks would go a looooooooooooooooooong way to turning this team around. 

19e.jpg

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

How nice of the Sashi Fan Club to meet up again tonight! 😉

I cant mention anything without you mentioning Sashi.....

I stand by what I said a 1-31 team cant afford to give up picks 33, 35 and 65 for non starters. We traded for a D lineman that has been a helthy scratch three games running

It will all depend on Baker anyway of course

4 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

I cant mention anything without you mentioning Sashi.....

I stand by what I said a 1-31 team cant afford to give up picks 33, 35 and 65 for non starters.

It will all depend on Baker anyway of course

I think we all know why, LB. 

Every thing you post on here is some attempt to vindicate your backing of Sashi.

John Dorsey is better at this than Sashi is. He just is. Doesn't make him perfect, but move on buddy. 

Archived