THE BROWNS BOARD

Please FIRE HUE!

Browns149

1 minute ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Past two years. Plus overall record. 

The past is the past. You are watching a team that should could easily be 3-0 now. A team that took it to two super bowl contenders. A team that got its first win, has an elite defense and likely headed to a higher powered offense. That is and will be coached by Hue. You can either enjoy the ride or stay miserable. Turn the page. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless this team completely falls apart, I say there's no way we should get rid of Hue Jackson. No chance, no way. Want to know why? Because Joe Thomas says so. 

Now, is Joe Thomas a General Manager? Of course not. Is he a guy who played with too many coaches? Yes. Joe likes Hue Jackson and that's good enough for me. He said the players never quit. They always showed up. They always believed. You don't get rid of a guy like that. I remember him saying that nobody else could do this job, and I remember laughing. But you know what? Maybe he was right. What happens if we have a decent year, and we're trending the right way? We go 7-8-1, and you're not firing Hue Jackson. Heck, we go 5-10-1 and we're not firing Hue Jackson. 

Not that this was a tough feat or anything but the volume of penalties since week 1 has been reduced significantly. Horrible coaching?   

That said, most of them seem to be on our STs return unit by repeat offenders. GOTTA clean that stuff up at least as well as high school teams can right?   It shouldn't be as impossible as it's been over the last 5 years or so. 

Having said that, I liked what I saw from punt coverage teams pinning the Jets deep as often as they did.  Bringing Josh Cribbs here to help out with the STs is a great idea because he was a REALLY good gunner on punt/kick coverage teams when we used him in that role.  The punt we had blocked wasn't coaching - it was a really lame effort from Chubb that surprised me. I've seen the replay twice to confirm it. He also hasn't been blocking or picking up people in pass pro either which might explain how often he's trusted to play on offense. This knucklehead praised him in the preseason for being good at it - I'm starting to think it was #34 instead of #24 I saw in that clip of training camp.   If you're on a 2nd round salary and most of your role is on special teams - you might want to look back at what another former GA Bulldog (Terrell Davis) once did on STs before he started. It was also nice to see much better performance from the FG kicker aside from the 1 KO that went out of bounds.

Hue hired an OC and QB Coach to upgrade those positions which has also upgraded our HC position IMO.  I'm not nearly as warm and fuzzy with the ST Coordinator but I like that we brought Cribbs in to assist him.

Having only 1 loss after 3 games isn't grounds to fire a HC here. If people aren't seeing a much improved competitive value the first 3 weeks it's because they simply don't want to.

31 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Not that this was a tough feat or anything but the volume of penalties since week 1 has been reduced significantly. Horrible coaching?   

That said, most of them seem to be on our STs return unit by repeat offenders. GOTTA clean that stuff up at least as well as high school teams can right?   It shouldn't be as impossible as it's been over the last 5 years or so. 

Having said that, I liked what I saw from punt coverage teams pinning the Jets deep as often as they did.  Bringing Josh Cribbs here to help out with the STs is a great idea because he was a REALLY good gunner on punt/kick coverage teams when we used him in that role.  The punt we had blocked wasn't coaching - it was a really lame effort from Chubb that surprised me. I've seen the replay twice to confirm it. He also hasn't been blocking or picking up people in pass pro either which might explain how often he's trusted to play on offense. This knucklehead praised him in the preseason for being good at it - I'm starting to think it was #34 instead of #24 I saw in that clip of training camp.   If you're on a 2nd round salary and most of your role is on special teams - you might want to look back at what another former GA Bulldog (Terrell Davis) once did on STs before he started. It was also nice to see much better performance from the FG kicker aside from the 1 KO that went out of bounds.

Hue hired an OC and QB Coach to upgrade those positions which has also upgraded our HC position IMO.  I'm not nearly as warm and fuzzy with the ST Coordinator but I like that we brought Cribbs in to assist him.

Having only 1 loss after 3 games isn't grounds to fire a HC here. If people aren't seeing a much improved competitive value the first 3 weeks it's because they simply don't want to.

I had this conversation with my father just last night about the penalties. He said all of our stupid penalties were the fault of Hue Jackson. I completely disagreed with him, and I told him that this is the NFL. The freaking players in the freaking NFL absolutely know NOT to push people in the back. They KNOW not to hold on a kick or punt. They KNOW to keep their mouth shut and not get a taunting penalty. This has nothing to do with coaching. Hue can't make people smarter. I can't explain WHY we get so many block in the back penalties, I really can't. Jarvis Landry almost cost us the freaking game Thursday with his STUPID block in the back. It took back a freaking touchdown. Myles Garrett had a TERRIBLE block in the back against the Steelers that severely cost us during the FG attempt. What could Hue Jackson POSSIBLY do there? Don't you think he tells everyone NOT to do that? Lol. 

I'm not saying we're the best coached team in the world. But I do know it looks better. I haven't seen the awful clock management, and every game required a savvy hand at the end. I thought we did terrific. People are mad because Hue didn't start Baker at the beginning. Let me ask you, can you BLAME him? We started out the year with two hall of fame qb's, and playing at the Super Dome is CRAZY loud. Additionally, we don't have Joe Thomas, and our replacement for the GOAT is an undrafted free agent who basically hasn't played football in the past few years (well, MUCH anyway). Would YOU want to place your SAVIOR in the game with a huge unknown at the vital LT position?! Heck no. 

A lot of people gave Hue Jackson a hard time with his juggling of the offensive line, right up into the DAY of the Steelers game. Well, Hue had a lot to consider. Desmond Harrison is going to be a STUD, but he's sushi level raw. And I think we saw that in week 1. But boy, what a turnaround Harrison has made, right? Can we call THAT a good coaching decision? It takes a MASSIVE scrotum to replace Joe Thomas with an unrestricted free agent. And something else about Baker....the decision not to start him was an "organizational decision", and not something Hue did alone. Dorsey was extremely hesitant to start the rookie after Dorsey was a part of having Aaron Rodgers sit AND Pat Mahomes sit. 

So, Hue Jackson isn't perfect, but let's not crucify him just yet. And who do you even want to replace him? The ONLY guy who would fit is Todd Haley, and I don't want to do that. I don't want another situation where our coach is also our offensive coordinator. This is all new for our staff, and I want to see them grow together, because look, we actually have respected, desired, and talented coordinators. Gregg is doing his thing after promising more turnovers. His defense sealed the win. Finally. Our offense might have new life due to Baker, we'll have to see. And I think Hue is starting to settle into his role now. We finally got our first win. Everyone said the right things afterwards, and it's on to get another. We might actually have a real team now, and I want to see what Hue does with it. 

Oh, two more things:  Jarvis Landry is going to get a very costly 15 yard penalty soon. It's going to be a taunting, unnecessary roughness, or unsportsmanlike conduct. He's been VERY close so far. He almost got one after the amazing catch to the 1 yard line. I realize that's kind of who he is, but he HAS to contain it a little bit or it WILL hurt us. The other negative thing that's coming is a Carlos Hyde fumble. Too many times he's had the ball in one arm in traffic. That ball is coming out soon, because if I'M noticing it, other defensive coordinators are noticing it, too. Hopefully we address this stuff and it's not a problem! 

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Unless this team completely falls apart, I say there's no way we should get rid of Hue Jackson. No chance, no way. Want to know why? Because Joe Thomas says so. 

Was wondering a bit ago who Joe is going ask to introduce him at his HOF induction???

I passed over Hue PDQ, but were he still the Browns HC in five years, who knows?

Likely would be as close as Hue would get to the HOF without a ticket.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Was wondering a bit ago who Joe is going ask to introduce him at his HOF induction???

I passed over Hue PDQ, but were he still the Browns HC in five years, who knows?

Likely would be as close as Hue would get to the HOF without a ticket.

Now that is an interesting question. 

Still doesn't feel right without him, ya know? I was wondering if we could sign him on as a special type of coach. Like, a sort of tutor for Desmond Harrison, who Joe even said has more physical talent than just about anyone. 

22 hours ago, jcam222 said:

The past is the past. You are watching a team that should could easily be 3-0 now. A team that took it to two super bowl contenders. A team that got its first win, has an elite defense and likely headed to a higher powered offense. That is and will be coached by Hue. You can either enjoy the ride or stay miserable. Turn the page. 

So...he used to suck but doesn't anymore? Or did a GM come in and play fireman and blanket a lousy HC with enough talent both coaching and players that Hue can't shoot himself in the foot so often? I subscribe to the latter. Hue is just a figure head trying to figure it out.

4 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

So...he used to suck but doesn't anymore? Or did a GM come in and play fireman and blanket a lousy HC with enough talent both coaching and players that Hue can't shoot himself in the foot so often? I subscribe to the latter. Hue is just a figure head trying to figure it out.

Can't be both?

Many here decried Hue's decision to be his own OC and QB Coach when he took the HC job. Year 2 he added... sorta... a QB Coach. Year 3... with a gun to his head... he brought in an OC and more QB help. He is now focused on being HC...and that's a plus.

Is the talent better? You bet it is.

Bottom line: The dude somehow survived 1-31. So 1-1-1 is not going to get him fired. Let's see how the season develops.

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Can't be both?

Many here decried Hue's decision to be his own OC and QB Coach when he took the HC job. Year 2 he added... sorta... a QB Coach. Year 3... with a gun to his head... he brought in an OC and more QB help. He is now focused on being HC...and that's a plus.

Is the talent better? You bet it is.

Bottom line: The dude somehow survived 1-31. So 1-1-1 is not going to get him fired. Let's see how the season develops.

Surviving or kissing haslams backside so often that he got chapped lips? Looks to me like Dorsey put a coat of lipstick on hue and sat him in a corner. Hue will finish the season here but I seriously doubt he is back. 

27 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Surviving or kissing haslams backside so often that he got chapped lips? Looks to me like Dorsey put a coat of lipstick on hue and sat him in a corner. Hue will finish the season here but I seriously doubt he is back. 

Jimmy & Dee got their long awaited game ball. Hue will be back unless he finds a way to screw this up badly on multiple game days.

19 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Jimmy & Dee got their long awaited game ball. Hue will be back unless he finds a way to screw this up badly on multiple game days.

I'm seeing Dorsey moving up into favorite son position. And this was not the first game ball for the haslams. Just the first in a long long long time. That still doesn't make Tennessee Jim a football genius. 

6 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

If he goes 7-9 or better, bet the ranch he'll be back. At this point, the schedule looks pretty difficult to attain that.  

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

If he goes 7-9 or better, bet the ranch he'll be back. At this point, the schedule looks pretty difficult to attain that.  

Hard to disagree with that. So now Dorsey has a year or better to find or groom his head coach of the future.  Hue picked how many QBs and whiffed on each?  QB mime is more like it.  Who runs the team? JG wasn't supposed to start...yet he did. Hue fought the hardest for him too. Yet he's gone. And unless hue can channel Merlin.....

This thread quotes me...........after the first quarter of Hue's first preseason game. For all the things I pointed out way back then. And now, 3 years later you guys echo the Ghoolie?

Honestly, you should have learned by MY failed destiny on the call and predictions of Hue being fired, and save yourselves a lot of frustration. If we have learned anything from the past 2+ years is that what seems logical to us as far as HC hirings and firings looms absolutely wortheless, amateurish, fan -frenzy Bull Caca when it comes to the real world.

Hue Jackson has dodged the bullet. He had enough time to hang himself, but Baker Mayfield severed the noose and Hue has reset his death clock.

The takeaway is the one Ghoolie-ism I have always soapbox'd on. FOOTBALL IS ALL THE QB.................... QB QB QB........................... The QB makes the OL, the RBs, the D and even the special teams. Dorsey gets a big kick at my butt because he took the best QB the Browns have had in ages, the best in many drafts I believe.

All the complaints you have about Hue? Flush them. Because the QB also makes the Head Coach.

Dis Hue for starting Tyrod? Hey McFly...........Ghoolie told you over and over that Tyrod was PURE SCHDIT.........but, hey, you had analytics, you knew better. Dic Hue because it took an injury to start Baker? So then Dis Belichik because he didn't start Brady over Bledsoe....an injury made that happen too. Cowher without Ben? LOSER.............Sam without Sipe? Same thing. Holmgren without Favre? LMAO, we enjoyed that vision, didn't we.

Dudes, however it happened, it doesn't matter. The Browns are going to axx-phuck Vegas and the Raiders Sunday. NOBODY is going to get fired over sins of the past, because that crap team............is in the past. Let go already. This is the time you guys have been aching for. 

PS - I said last year I thought Brady had lost his release and felt Ben would not be far behind. I think I am dead on. New Kings in town dudes, King Browns. This team will disrupt everyone now.

PS #2 - Really, the only one who gets the Clairvoyant award is Dorsey. The guy nailed the pick.

PS #3 - You may not like it, but Baker Mayfield is going to make Hue Jackson the center of NFL coaching attention. And look, I said it all along, Hue is a good, decent, honest, and likeable guy. Be glad for him. For the love of Christ, the tide has turned and you guys are complaining? You are all turning in to me. Lighten up. Enjoy the ride. You sure as hell waited long enough for this bus.

I am back to hating the Steelers. I can thank Dorsey for that 🙂 

GO TAMPA BAY.............

25 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

This thread quotes me...........after the first quarter of Hue's first preseason game. For all the things I pointed out way back then. And now, 3 years later you guys echo the Ghoolie?

Honestly, you should have learned by MY failed destiny on the call and predictions of Hue being fired, and save yourselves a lot of frustration. If we have learned anything from the past 2+ years is that what seems logical to us as far as HC hirings and firings looms absolutely wortheless, amateurish, fan -frenzy Bull Caca when it comes to the real world.

Hue Jackson has dodged the bullet. He had enough time to hang himself, but Baker Mayfield severed the noose and Hue has reset his death clock.

The takeaway is the one Ghoolie-ism I have always soapbox'd on. FOOTBALL IS ALL THE QB.................... QB QB QB........................... The QB makes the OL, the RBs, the D and even the special teams. Dorsey gets a big kick at my butt because he took the best QB the Browns have had in ages, the best in many drafts I believe.

All the complaints you have about Hue? Flush them. Because the QB also makes the Head Coach.

Dis Hue for starting Tyrod? Hey McFly...........Ghoolie told you over and over that Tyrod was PURE SCHDIT.........but, hey, you had analytics, you knew better. Dic Hue because it took an injury to start Baker? So then Dis Belichik because he didn't start Brady over Bledsoe....an injury made that happen too. Cowher without Ben? LOSER.............Sam without Sipe? Same thing. Holmgren without Favre? LMAO, we enjoyed that vision, didn't we.

Dudes, however it happened, it doesn't matter. The Browns are going to axx-phuck Vegas and the Raiders Sunday. NOBODY is going to get fired over sins of the past, because that crap team............is in the past. Let go already. This is the time you guys have been aching for. 

PS - I said last year I thought Brady had lost his release and felt Ben would not be far behind. I think I am dead on. New Kings in town dudes, King Browns. This team will disrupt everyone now.

PS #2 - Really, the only one who gets the Clairvoyant award is Dorsey. The guy nailed the pick.

PS #3 - You may not like it, but Baker Mayfield is going to make Hue Jackson the center of NFL coaching attention. And look, I said it all along, Hue is a good, decent, honest, and likeable guy. Be glad for him. For the love of Christ, the tide has turned and you guys are complaining? You are all turning in to me. Lighten up. Enjoy the ride. You sure as hell waited long enough for this bus.

I am back to hating the Steelers. I can thank Dorsey for that 🙂 

GO TAMPA BAY.............

Hypocrite. 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Hypocrite. 

No, that would be YOU. You now have everything to cheer about and you want to gripe.

I am consistent. I have said all along...............

1) I am here mostly because of my past connection with the real/original Browns, and the many friends I have here.

2) I have no emotional connection to the team, and do not consider it in any way, shape or form to be the real Cleveland Browns. No amount of winning will ever change that. I don't care to engage in mental masturbation with you. The records show the Browns were moved and renamed. Then changed back to what it is now.

3) I publicly ate crow and admitted right here. I was wrong about Dorsey. The guy NAILED IT.

Here is the problem you have. You are so driven by hate and your calling people FRAKS, you really have no social life without it. You have a narrative that you want to hold true, and god-damnit you are not going to let facts get in the way of your pretend, Walter-Mitty world. YOu and guys like MJP/Aka Dutch Oven were PRAYING FOR........... DYING FOR...............ACHING FOR THE DAY when the Browns would start winning and Ghoolie would come running back saying.......... " THE BROWNS ARE MY TEAM.....I KNEW IT ALL ALONG................ I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO GET A REACTION.................I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN THIS FO..............

But that's not happening for you, is it? How frustrated you must be. GHOOLIE IS THE MODEL OF CONSISTENCY........................... There were things I was dead butt wrong about and i have no problem eating crow.........I was also right about a lot, (and as I described, OL being a dime a dozen, coordinators being coffee fetchers...as Baker clearly showed)

• I did not believe in Dorsey
  • I thought Mayfield was a mistake, and also Ward
  • I wanted Barkley

Admitting to being wrong is actually the opposite of being a hypocrite.

So for instance, you and other predicted that my tune would change when the Browns turned a corner. BUT BUT BUT............that hasn't happened, has it McFly? Are you and those who predicted this man enough to admit YOU were wrong?

Dutch Oven and others went on and on and on about how I have multiple screen names. Some of you want your narrative to be true SOOOOOOOOOO BADLY that you INSISTED, only I could agree with me. But, as the poll showed, many do agree with me, AND even in his height of anger with me.....Hoorta told you clearly....."Ghoolie has no other screen names. I never did. NEVER.................. only in a one-post jest that was obvious to anyone,,, except people like you, Dutch, MJP and others, who just have to have that narrative.............

So look dude, you can choke on your FRAK and Hypocrisy talk for all I care. You're not going to get "Ghoolie" out of me. Baker revived the team, he put Ghoolie back in the box.

I have interest in Browns dealings, and I hope they delight the living daylights out of the fans. But, and I know your pea brain just can't comprehend this.....even if they go 14 -1 - 1, and then 3 - 0 in the playoffs. I am not on the bandwagon. This will never, ever be connected, for me, to the Browns that I enjoyed as a boy, with my parents. Does the team have a connection to Cleveland? Absolutely. But I am not that nuts about the city of Cleveland. hat's how it is with me................... TOTAL honesty, and consistency.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

No, that would be YOU. You now have everything to cheer about and you want to gripe.

I am consistent. I have said all along...............

1) I am here mostly because of my past connection with the real/original Browns, and the many friends I have here.

2) I have no emotional connection to the team, and do not consider it in any way, shape or form to be the real Cleveland Browns. No amount of winning will ever change that. I don't care to engage in mental masturbation with you. The records show the Browns were moved and renamed. Then changed back to what it is now.

3) I publicly ate crow and admitted right here. I was wrong about Dorsey. The guy NAILED IT.

Here is the problem you have. You are so driven by hate and your calling people FRAKS, you really have no social life without it. You have a narrative that you want to hold true, and god-damnit you are not going to let facts get in the way of your pretend, Walter-Mitty world. YOu and guys like MJP/Aka Dutch Oven were PRAYING FOR........... DYING FOR...............ACHING FOR THE DAY when the Browns would start winning and Ghoolie would come running back saying.......... " THE BROWNS ARE MY TEAM.....I KNEW IT ALL ALONG................ I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO GET A REACTION.................I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN THIS FO..............

But that's not happening for you, is it? How frustrated you must be. GHOOLIE IS THE MODEL OF CONSISTENCY........................... There were things I was dead butt wrong about and i have no problem eating crow.........I was also right about a lot, (and as I described, OL being a dime a dozen, coordinators being coffee fetchers...as Baker clearly showed)

• I did not believe in Dorsey
  • I thought Mayfield was a mistake, and also Ward
  • I wanted Barkley

Admitting to being wrong is actually the opposite of being a hypocrite.

So for instance, you and other predicted that my tune would change when the Browns turned a corner. BUT BUT BUT............that hasn't happened, has it McFly? Are you and those who predicted this man enough to admit YOU were wrong?

Dutch Oven and others went on and on and on about how I have multiple screen names. Some of you want your narrative to be true SOOOOOOOOOO BADLY that you INSISTED, only I could agree with me. But, as the poll showed, many do agree with me, AND even in his height of anger with me.....Hoorta told you clearly....."Ghoolie has no other screen names. I never did. NEVER.................. only in a one-post jest that was obvious to anyone,,, except people like you, Dutch, MJP and others, who just have to have that narrative.............

So look dude, you can choke on your FRAK and Hypocrisy talk for all I care. You're not going to get "Ghoolie" out of me. Baker revived the team, he put Ghoolie back in the box.

I have interest in Browns dealings, and I hope they delight the living daylights out of the fans. But, and I know your pea brain just can't comprehend this.....even if they go 14 -1 - 1, and then 3 - 0 in the playoffs. I am not on the bandwagon. This will never, ever be connected, for me, to the Browns that I enjoyed as a boy, with my parents. Does the team have a connection to Cleveland? Absolutely. But I am not that nuts about the city of Cleveland. hat's how it is with me................... TOTAL honesty, and consistency.

Complete hypocrite you just demonstrated it in multitude right here right now. Beyond that you’re completely wrong and ignorantly stubborn on your facts. And also nobody cares about you or who you root for what you think or who you suck the finger of

On 9/23/2018 at 9:13 AM, jcam222 said:

Hues resume sucks. That's a fact. I like the direction of the team with Dorsey. He's a real football kind of guy. Miserable? Nope. Pragmatic? Yes. 

People said hue is a QB whisperer and is our answer. Hahahahaha. RG3, Kess, Trust me..... Never trust a man that starts a sentence with "trust me"

Hue is a figurehead and Dee's BBC. Nothing more.

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

That money the board pays me to screw with you is money well spent. 

Whatever they are paying you... it isn't enough.

7 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Hues resume sucks. That's a fact. I like the direction of the team with Dorsey. He's a real football kind of guy. Miserable? Nope. Pragmatic? Yes. 

People said hue is a QB whisperer and is our answer. Hahahahaha. RG3, Kess, Trust me..... Never trust a man that starts a sentence with "trust me"

Hue is a figurehead and Dee's BBC. Nothing more.

BBC is a DB 😎

Sorry to burst your bubble but Hue isnt getting fired any time soon.

Its like the last two years never happened now that mayfield is here and we have a top 5 defense.

He wasnt going to get fired before he even played mayfield...that was a certainty.  

Hope you like Hue...he isnt going anyplace.

On 9/23/2018 at 9:48 AM, Flugel said:

Tom, Hue is not going to get fired. Baker gives everyone a chance to shine. i think we learned that Holmgren was a dildo. WIthout Favre, he would have been nothing. Dorsey, and give some props to Sashi really put some talent on this team. I gave you a lot of schmidlap about Williams, but if we think his D has been impressive? I have to think that now, with a 31 point weekly offense, a rested D, and the ability to really take some chances going after the QB, this D turns up the heat like wow! I think this team wins 10 games.

25 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Tom, Hue is not going to get fired. Baker gives everyone a chance to shine. i think we learned that Holmgren was a dildo. WIthout Favre, he would have been nothing. Dorsey, and give some props to Sashi really put some talent on this team. I gave you a lot of schmidlap about Williams, but if we think his D has been impressive? I have to think that now, with a 31 point weekly offense, a rested D, and the ability to really take some chances going after the QB, this D turns up the heat like wow! I think this team wins 10 games.

My big concern is with Roger going all sissy boi on the tackling rules.. Is anyone allowed to tackle the QB anymore  , let alone sack the Bish?

3 hours ago, nickers said:

My big concern is with Roger going all sissy boi on the tackling rules.. Is anyone allowed to tackle the QB anymore  , let alone sack the Bish?

I look at rule changes like the time paradox in physics. If you were able to go back in time and you changed something, when you returned to the Future, things would be totally different because of what you altered.

We all know that the NFL we grew up with is not what we have today. We, traditionalists, are pizzed off and we see consider the rule changes a deterioration of the game we love. We keep telling ourselves that the league will soon experience dwindling interest and the realize they have to go back to the way it was when we all liked it. But I don't see that happening. I believe we are far more worked up about this stuff than the NFL power are. 

I believe they see the league, the rules, the standards as a flowing body of tools that they will change, alter, manipulate and vary as they see fit to meet the needs of the moment.

Archived