THE BROWNS BOARD

Please FIRE HUE!

Browns149

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the computer picked that little bastard for my team, he's gone one way or another. The Browns started shutting his stupid arse down later on.

that was really a low scum cowardly crap thing to pull, even for police hating crowell.

Meh+gifs_99ad98_5270267.gif

Do you mean that Crowell is being two faced?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the computer picked that little bastard for my team, he's gone one way or another. The Browns started shutting his stupid arse down later on.

that was really a low scum cowardly crap thing to pull, even for police hating crowell.

I didn't see what the A$$hole did.. I just heard it was tacky.. I'm not surprised..

25 minutes ago, nickers said:

I didn't see what the A$$hole did.. I just heard it was tacky.. I'm not surprised..

They didn't show it during the game. But on the news, he was in the endzone, bent over, rubbed the football on his butt maybe three times, and threw it into the stands.

that's just garbage. what a loser.

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

They didn't show it during the game. But on the news, he was in the endzone, bent over, rubbed the football on his butt maybe three times, and threw it into the stands.

Yeah.. total jacka$$ move..

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Crowell was always trash. EDITED: removing my harsher comments to be a better human than Crowell :)

32 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Oh they showed it during the game.

11 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.

Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??

Even the talking heads saw this coming.

Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?

What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?  

I'll say be careful with the OL.  The Jets didn't bring the entire arsenal with him in the game.  I can promise you Oakland will and get to him on several occasions.  But I like what I'm seeing from Baker over TT.  We're only 1 game behind the Bengals for 1st in the division, it's our for the taking.  

37 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

I'll say be careful with the OL.  The Jets didn't bring the entire arsenal with him in the game.  I can promise you Oakland will and get to him on several occasions.  But I like what I'm seeing from Baker over TT.  We're only 1 game behind the Bengals for 1st in the division, it's our for the taking.  

what does oak have now to get after him?

Crow's move was classless, but he played hard for us for three years.

Deserves more than a wish for injury.

But way to dredge up the T-shirt thing again, Trumpsters...

2 hours ago, British Browns Fan Everton said:

Everyone is right. Hue isn't the right manager. I dont know who is but when your at the bottom you need motivation as well as tactics. I wasn't inspired by his after match talk. He is a puppet to the owners. He is a yes man not a lets get things working man.

I think I will take a different view on this one. Hue does a lot individually behind the scenes with his players that shows up on the field. Just look at the respect that Landry showed when he accepted the game ball. Hue picked him out early as the Pro to lead this team in the locker room. And it is obvious that the young players see Jarvis exactly that way. 

Hue is also doing a very good job of allowing his two former HCs to run those two phases of the game. That's really hard to do. You have to eat humble pie a lot to step out of the way and let them go do what they do best. That to me is what a really good manager does. You manage the people who do the job and step in only when absolutely necessary. Otherwise you just give them praise when they're getting the job done right.

I like him better this way than trying to do it all himself.

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think I will take a different view on this one. Hue does a lot individually behind the scenes with his players that shows up on the field. Just look at the respect that Landry showed when he accepted the game ball. Hue picked him out early as the Pro to lead this team in the locker room. And it is obvious that the young players see Jarvis exactly that way. 

Hue is also doing a very good job of allowing his two former HCs to run those two phases of the game. That's really hard to do. You have to eat humble pie a lot to step out of the way and let them go do what they do best. That to me is what a really good manager does. You manage the people who do the job and step in only when absolutely necessary. Otherwise you just give them praise when they're getting the job done right.

I like him better this way than trying to do it all himself.

Perfectly stated Bill.

My analogy...A HC is the shoelace that ties it all together. The Coordinators are the shoes. You won't go far without shoes and, without laces, the shoes may fall off or slip & create blisters. Just my thought.

Mike

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hue is also doing a very good job of allowing his two former HCs to run those two phases of the game. That's really hard to do.

Except when your job depended on doing that.

Remember... he was told to hire an OC and QB Coach by the Big Bossman.

Williams was already autonomous on the D-side and he knew to leave Haley alone.

On 9/21/2018 at 6:13 PM, Clevfan4life said:

what does oak have now to get after him?

About as much as the rest of the league, which is plenty.  It doesn't take much to get through our OL.  And to be honest, if they bring 6 or 7 or sneak the LB up, our QB will be in trouble.  Like I said, I like what Baker has shown.  Lets hope I'm wrong and we can keep him clean long enough to distribute the ball to our receivers.

On 9/21/2018 at 5:38 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Moron.

Maroon is also another way of saying Moron.. I learned this from My parents many years ago.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:31 AM, jbluhm86 said:

And when he watches the tape, the decision should be a no-brainer. Most guys said him deferring in the post-game presser that was just a polite way of not throwing Tyrod under the bus then and there. Don't forget- Taylor got benched in Buffalo too.  He should be used to the idea by now. Had to know he needed to play at a high level to keep the starting gig. 4\14 and negative passing yards into the 2nd quarter isn't going to cut it. 

This take is softer than baby crap.  The team was built to lose the last 2 years.  Hue obviously wasn’t helping matters by being OC and HC, but the front office probably preferred it that way anyway(at least Depodesta). 

Things are different now, it’s the 3rd year that everyone made a big deal about back when Jimmy decided to hand the reigns to Depo.  The FO was uncommonly open about it saying “this team won’t be ready to compete until year three” I still remember the fans and media saying “this is gonna take several years to work” and then the team lost even worse than what was expected, and everyone forgot that the plan set in place wasn’t about winning immediately.  FFS the FO even came out and said “this year isn’t about winning”.

the Lawyer served his purpose and now all the painful stuff is over. What we’re left with is a young, affordable team with a good bit of NFL experience. A kickass defense, a solid offense lead by a QB who could be the answer cleveland has been waiting for, and now, after all that we want to give up on Hue?! 

It’s put up or shut up time for Jackson, but He deserves the opportunity to put up now that the team is “ready to compete”. 

I almost died laughing when Huey Cueball said, "I need to watch the tape". Wow, really...? What the hell? What a jackoff... How about this Q- You start Baker or you can pack your things.

You all can kiss his butt after winning 2 games in as many years, but after watching this guy struggle to coach his way out of a wet paper bag- it's going to take a lot more than one game. I saw a blatant mismanagement of the time clock just before halftime and that alone should be a fireable offence. What is he in charge of exactly? Who doesn't know that you call a timeout there before the 2 minute warning so you get an extra timeout. Thank GOD for Williams and Haley because Hue is in way over his head... and really, he always has been. 

Hue, you either get on the Baker bus or we're leaving you in Oakland. 

Here's my canned response Q- "We're going in a different direction".

14 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I almost died laughing when Huey Cueball said, "I need to watch the tape". Wow, really...? What the hell? What a jackoff... How about this Q- You start Baker or you can pack your things.

You all can kiss his butt after winning 2 games in as many years, but after watching this guy struggle to coach his way out of a wet paper bag- it's going to take a lot more than one game. I saw a blatant mismanagement of the time clock just before halftime and that alone should be a fireable offence. What is he in charge of exactly? Who doesn't know that you call a timeout there before the 2 minute warning so you get an extra timeout. Thank GOD for Williams and Haley because Hue is in way over his head... and really, he always has been. 

Hue, you either get on the Baker bus or we're leaving you in Oakland. 

Here's my canned response Q- "We're going in a different direction".

Don’t get so worked up just because you can’t decipher garden variety safe-answer coach-speak....

Hue shouldn’t go through the media to replace his team captain QB. He will handle it as he should, in private, face to face.  Don’t worry, Jackson knows he has to play Baker from here on out. 

On 9/20/2018 at 11:43 PM, Tour2ma said:

Bullsh!t...

It's been an organization decision all along. Dorsey was as culpable as Hue for playing TT.

Good point!  As was our LT situation being unsettled in week 1 and somewhat unsettled week 2 (coming off 2 false starts and other rookie blunders) aside from wanting to see Taylor at least bounce back to the 3 year completion percentages he had in Buffalo for at least a few starts. 

I know people want to blame Hue for everything about 2017 (and much of it is justified).  I clarify where I feel we need to apply some brakes. The 1 thing I remembered most about the off season heading into 2017 was Hue repeatedly saying he prefers to start the year with an experienced veteran at QB.  And all he got was Brock Ostrich which was a lot like Charlie Brown getting rocks on Halloween while everyone else got the candy.  Even worse, we paid the guy 16 million $ to be the only QB worth cutting out of Kizer, Hogan and Kessler.  As soon as someone will say "yeah but we got a 2nd round pick for him" - that pretty much chased our 2017 2nd round QB right out of town.  He felt like the next McCoy playing in front of 65,000 Hatfields at home in 2017. As Bill Polian cautioned, a great dis-service was done to the 2017 QB room in Cleveland wasting time and absurd guaranteed $ on a veteran QB that the FO guy didn't care if he stayed or sprayed.  Polian called a spade a spade for how that whole thing unfolded.  In a world of you get what you pay for - we got 0-16 football that a lot of people only wanted to give Hue 100% of the credit for.   The FO is responsible for setting the gridiron chess table and a guy like Case Keenum was only signed as a backup in Minnesota (Bradford started week 1 and had a great game there) and Nick Foles was also available for starting pay.  The hind sight 20/20 on all that became my fork in the road with Sashi and the reason I'm willing to give Hue a 3rd pitch to swing at as unpopular as that is in here (aside from him hiring an OC to bring in his Offense).

1 hour ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Lousy play calling...ie: fake kick with no kicker. Lousy clock manager. Lousy game manager plus lack of motivational abilities equal the anti Bill b. A good coach stands out and above the others. And you don't need to stick a light bulb in his mouth to find it out. Hue stinks...IMHO💩

Which game were you watching??

Archived