THE BROWNS BOARD

Please FIRE HUE!

Browns149

They will not win another game with him as head coach. It doesn’t matter who calls the plays, or who is in charge of the defense. Or who is playing QB....

Hue is a PROVEN LOSER

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lack of coaching is sickening. Tyrod is really struggling and yet when he comes off the field he just sits down and nobody says a word. 

Every other team has a coach over there with a tablet showing him plays or whatever it is they do 

Amateur coached team not professional 

2 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

The lack of coaching is sickening. Tyrod is really struggling and yet when he comes off the field he just sits down and nobody says a word. 

Every other team has a coach over there with a tablet showing him plays or whatever it is they do 

Amateur coached team not professional 

And yet Jimmy keeps this tool around

Just now, LondonBrown said:

He literally had to be forced to play who is easily the best QB.

Bullsh!t...

It's been an organization decision all along. Dorsey was as culpable as Hue for playing TT.

Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.

Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??

Even the talking heads saw this coming.

Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?

What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?  

We should be 3 - 0 right now, and would be if Mayfield would have started from day 1. I'm not going to call Tyrod a bum, but what kind of coach could not recognize the difference in these 2 qb's in training camp? The qb whisperer? I wanted Darnold in the draft, so I'm not claiming to know everything. I thought Mayfield was too close to being another Johnny Football. I'm just glad Dorsey knows something about picking players. I'm hoping this will speed up the process of replacing Hue. I have a feeling he's going to want Tyrod back as the starter. 

26 minutes ago, lodilobo said:

We should be 3 - 0 right now, and would be if Mayfield would have started from day 1. I'm not going to call Tyrod a bum, but what kind of coach could not recognize the difference in these 2 qb's in training camp? 

Nailed it

51 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Crow...-well? Jets went up 14-0 with 8 mins. before halftime..Off his disrespect, browns score 3 td's, giving up only a FG after. Seemed like, players/coaches played with their hair on fire like mine was after Crow spit on our house..The rally was on when Bake got his chance..(in a weird fashion,cuz ty don't win this game) 

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Bullsh!t...

It's been an organization decision all along. Dorsey was as culpable as Hue for playing TT.

And given the struggles that rookie quarterbacks often have especially with a fledgling team I was on board with starting Tyrod Taylor despite my love for Baker Mayfield. As it often happens a quarterback change will throw the other team off their game. I'm hoping but Baker's success is just because he's as good as we hope. And I don't think anyone expected the veteran Taylor to struggle as he did.

What I do wonder about is exactly who is putting the offense together. Yes I know Todd Haley calls the plays what does hue Jackson assemble the framework? Last year we were screaming at the television when every first down was a run up the gut. This year, same thing. I don't think the knock on Taylor was that he was as inaccurate as he seems to be this season.

WSS

I plan to write up a whole long thing but as much as I'm excited like everyone, Hue still sucks. He continues to make objectively wrong calls in regards to timeout uses (and it's really not even hard to understand why). If Mayfield looked like that in practice, you have to wonder why in the hell he wasn't playing either (and I've been a huge Tyrod defender).

More to come.

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

Mayfield got the ball away a hell of a lot quicker than Mr Read option !

51 minutes ago, Bammer said:

Mayfield got the ball away a hell of a lot quicker than Mr Read option !

INCLUDING the read option baker threw to Njoku... ;)

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field? What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?  

In a word... "decisiveness". Baker was making throws into tight windows that TT was passing by. He was by and large getting rid of the ball in under 2 seconds whereas TT was holding onto it close to 3 seconds.

Then the success generated enthusiasm on our side... and fatigue on the NYJ side... and history was written.

3 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

It's amazing how a QB with real talent can take over a game and make the whole team better. 

With the huebatross, we have a championship caliber QB. Without...we have a title. He stinks!

The Whobatross? 🙃

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And given the struggles that rookie quarterbacks often have especially with a fledgling team I was on board with starting Tyrod Taylor despite my love for Baker Mayfield. As it often happens a quarterback change will throw the other team off their game. I'm hoping but Baker's success is just because he's as good as we hope. And I don't think anyone expected the veteran Taylor to struggle as he did.

What I do wonder about is exactly who is putting the offense together. Yes I know Todd Haley calls the plays what does hue Jackson assemble the framework? Last year we were screaming at the television when every first down was a run up the gut. This year, same thing. I don't think the knock on Taylor was that he was as inaccurate as he seems to be this season.

Only time will tell on Baker, WSS... but love the odds.

As for the O... it was documented that Haley installed his system in OTAs and TC.

8 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

INCLUDING the read option baker threw to Njoku... ;)

In a word... "decisiveness". Baker was making throws into tight windows that TT was passing by. He was by and large getting rid of the ball in under 2 seconds whereas TT was holding onto it close to 3 seconds.

Then the success generated enthusiasm on our side... and fatigue on the NYJ side... and history was written.

The Whobatross? 🙃

Only time will tell on Baker, WSS... but love the odds.

As for the O... it was documented that Haley installed his system in OTAs and TC.

That's huebatross ..check your spelling.

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Crow...-well? Jets went up 14-0 with 8 mins. before halftime..Off his disrespect, browns score 3 td's, giving up only a FG after. Seemed like, players/coaches played with their hair on fire like mine was after Crow spit on our house..The rally was on when Bake got his chance..(in a weird fashion,cuz ty don't win this game) 

If anyone in League 4 wants to trade for Crowell you can have him for a six pack.

Otherwise, I am cutting him.

Root for him for four years and he wipes his ass with the football and throws it to the fans?

So sweet that we came back to win that game, for so many reasons.

Zombo

5 minutes ago, Zombo said:

If anyone in League 4 wants to trade for Crowell you can have him for a six pack.

Root for him for four years and he wipes his butt with the football and throws it to the fans?

Zombo

Yeah totally classless on his part. 

Ray Farmer took a chance on him, we cheered for him, then he does that. What a tool

Hmmm.... start my blue chip, 1st Overall Future Franchise QB behind a OLine that had their leader HOF Left Tackle retire, two guys that that hardly played in camp or didn’t  play until game one and a new left tackle that played 5 D1 games in college. 

No thanks. I’ll use the rental that my GM spent a 3rd rounder on and let him take the as s whippin’

Some of you guys need to go back and watch some tape from those first games when Tyrod was in the shotgun and was getting hit as the snap was getting to him. 

There is plenty of other things to complain about Hue.... this one isn’t one of them. 

5 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

What changed, apparently, is that a guy came in who made  quick decisions, with a quick hair trigger release, and who is extremely accurate.

Those are important things and can make all the difference.

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

Root for him for four years and he wipes his butt with the football and throws it to the fans?

Zombo

I mean.....sure, he got 2 TDs, on very short runs.

But what did he have for the whole game?  16 carries for 34 yards.   a 2.1 ypc avg.     The other Jets RB did much better.

And Hyde had  98 yards and 2 TDs  on 23 carries.

Winner in that exchange of free agents:     

Browns.

2 hours ago, hx214 said:

Hmmm.... start my blue chip, 1st Overall Future Franchise QB behind a OLine that had their leader HOF Left Tackle retire, two guys that that hardly played in camp or didn’t  play until game one and a new left tackle that played 5 D1 games in college. 

No thanks. I’ll use the rental that my GM spent a 3rd rounder on and let him take the as s whippin’

Some of you guys need to go back and watch some tape from those first games when Tyrod was in the shotgun and was getting hit as the snap was getting to him. 

There is plenty of other things to complain about Hue.... this one isn’t one of them. 

A reasonable response at last. Fan and media's memory are so selective, in game 1 the weather was so bad plus a patchwork O-line just put together and they wanted Hue to throw Mayfield in there?

Experienced Rapelisburger had 2/3 interceptions how many would Baker have gotten? Second game in NO dome, when Hue had started his LT was unfamiliar with silent snap counts, would any respectable coach start a rookie there? I agree with Baker as QB1 going forward but  disagree with  starting him earlier.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

What changed, apparently, is that a guy came in who made  quick decisions, with a quick hair trigger release, and who is extremely accurate.

Those are important things and can make all the difference.

Dan marino like release...he could get rid of the ball for sure.

6 hours ago, Zombo said:

Zombo

the computer picked that little bastard for my team, he's gone one way or another. The Browns started shutting his stupid arse down later on.

that was really a low scum cowardly crap thing to pull, even for police hating crowell.

Archived