THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. New York Jets Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Just like regular turtle soup, except with more of a bite.

yep. Now I can go into the kitchen and drink some coffee, or it would have been all over my keyboard. LOL LOL

Never tried turtle soup. It's on my agenda one of these days - but that time I got that big one by the tail, the ladies at our garage sale said to let it go, so, I walked it over to the creek.

Few years ago, we were in West Munroe, LA - at Willie's restaurant (Duck Dynasty - Robertsons) and I wanted to order alligator, but it was out of season.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Few years ago, we were in West Munroe, LA - at Willie's restaurant (Duck Dynasty - Robertsons) and I wanted to order alligator, but it was out of season.

So did you suck dem crawfish heads instead?😁

Gator is good... and it truly tastes like chicken. Rattlesnake is better.

And turtle soup... finished with a splash of Sherry... is awesome.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Gator is good... and it truly tastes like chicken. Rattlesnake is better.

And turtle soup... finished with a splash of Sherry... is awesome.

I've had turtle soup that was made old skool. Almost like a hunters stew. And it's true about turtle having seven different meats to it. I don't know Sherry but Suzy served mine with warm buns. Good stuff!

6 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I've had turtle soup that was made old skool. Almost like a hunters stew. And it's true about turtle having seven different meats to it. I don't know Sherry but Suzy served mine with warm buns. Good stuff!

So where exactly on Susy's warm buns did you eat it?🤣

One last feel good story.  Congrats Mr./Mrs.Carlos Hyde & Jr...  https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/after-delivering-for-browns-carlos-hyde-helps-deliver-newborn-son  (shall we group than pin* some of these good times treads for a short time?) I've enjoyed beating the browns drum all week, to anybody that wanted to listen or not :D   🏈(were back !!!)     

Archived