THE BROWNS BOARD

u just cant count on a black QB....

Clevfan4life

look at this small cokking ngr double down....ahahahaha

"reached out to Redden for comment, who told the paper that he thought he was responding to a private message when he decided to say nakedly racist things about Watson. Oops! He also said that he regretted making the post, but added that “Over the history of the NFL, [black quarterbacks] have had limited success.”

lmfao. He thinks watson, who's a pretty dam good qb...throwing over the middle with not enough time on the clock....is such a horrible mistake?    cpt shovel pass says hold my beer....

Weedens-Bad-Pass.gif

qb ineptitude in clevand is such a bi racial affair. It would be fun one day to really dig deep and analyze them all to see who was "the" worst. Kizer and weedon, just off the the top....seem like strong contenda's. Real strong. Not sure manziel or rg played enough to even be in the discussion. But srsly its like 30 or sone qb's since 99 right? i couldnt even remember all of them. And in that time there were some peetty darn good black fellers we passed on like mcnabb. 

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

what are we coming to.these days? a man cant point out that ngrs dont belong as qb's in the nfl? cant point out that they were better off under the imposed discipline of slavery? i just dont know where this world is headed. smh

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

what are we coming to.these days? a man cant point out that ngrs dont belong as qb's in the nfl? cant point out that they were better off under the imposed discipline of slavery? i just dont know where this world is headed. smh

He's out of a job what more do you cnts want? 

WSS

Archived