THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Sign Rod Streater

domcucch1994

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-announce-terms-of-josh-gordon-trade-sign-wr-rod-streater

Lookout Browns fans!!

This guy and his one whopping season of 888 yards is going to blow the tops off of defenses!!

I'm sooooo glad we traded Josh Gordon for a box of pizza and signed Rod Fukin Streater!!

Superbowl here we come!!!!!

I'm ok with this

Needed another veteran for the WR room ... was going to be Jeff Janis' job but he had a poor camp.

Callaway is going to be the X, Landry is going to be Landry and Higgy is a good third.

Then we got the two other promising rooks... we needed a veteran guy that can play special teams.

Callaway is replacing Gordon. And so far he out produced him.

Z

Yay- another top 5 pick in the next draft! I can't wait until April! 

… I'm feeling a strange pull from the darkside...

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

Yeah, our WR situation has certainly taken a hit since the Coleman trade.  I'm not saying that Coleman & Gordon were any good (to the team) but hopeful expectations for the two of them, and the addition of Landry, were that we were going to have one of the best WR rooms in the league.  That seems to have gone straight up in smoke.   And it's a passing league.

4 minutes ago, Orion said:

Yeah, our WR situation has certainly taken a hit since the Coleman trade.  I'm not saying that Coleman & Gordon were any good (to the team) but hopeful expectations for the two of them, and the addition of Landry, were that we were going to have one of the best WR rooms in the league.  That seems to have gone straight up in smoke.   And it's a passing league.

Coleman couldn't catch a cold and couldn't even stick with the worst team in the league in Buffalo, this Streater dude we just signed is better than him.   Gordon has been worthless since 2013...so relying or hoping for anything from him was really a pipe dream.  

1 hour ago, domcucch1994 said:

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-announce-terms-of-josh-gordon-trade-sign-wr-rod-streater

Lookout Browns fans!!

This guy and his one whopping season of 888 yards is going to blow the tops off of defenses!!

I'm sooooo glad we traded Josh Gordon for a box of pizza and signed Rod Fukin Streater!!

Superbowl here we come!!!!!

Go to a Patriots forum and cry d!ck tears to your man crush.

18 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Coleman couldn't catch a cold and couldn't even stick with the worst team in the league in Buffalo, this Streater dude we just signed is better than him.   Gordon has been worthless since 2013...so relying or hoping for anything from him was really a pipe dream.  

Gordon turned one good season into an excuse to put up with his bullsh!t for season after season.

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You were PMSing so hard that I thought you would follow your old man to his new team.

Just a miserable fan who wants to live in the past and bring up all the players he loved from the past.....even if the majority of them left on their own (still the Browns fault) or were worthless at their new teams (Cameron, Barnidge, etc.)

12 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

I'm upset over a dumb trade... Your just a fukin sheep for following this regime blindly cause you think Dorsey can do no wrong... Baaah baaaah!

Nah just sick of dealing with an unreliable waste of talent. If I have a million in the bank but I can’t withdraw, the money has no value.

They finally flushed the turd. Go follow him.

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Nah just sick of dealing with an unreliable waste of talent. If I have a million in the bank but I can’t withdraw, the money has no value.

They finally flushed the turd. Go follow him.

I will follow him just as I will continue to follow the Browns.. I hope both surprise me but we will see..

It is what it is at this point..

Here's to Rod Streater.. may he strike fear into the opposing defenses to come!

23 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

I will follow him just as I will continue to follow the Browns.. I hope both surprise me but we will see..

It is what it is at this point..

Here's to Rod Streater.. may he strike fear into the opposing defenses to come!

You honestly think they signed Streater to replace Gordon? Callaway and Higgins got moved up. Streater is likely the 5th WR, signed to fill the gap left after Willies or Ratley got promoted.

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You honestly think they signed Streater to replace Gordon? Callaway and Higgins got moved up. Streater is likely the 5th WR, signed to fill the gap left after Willies or Ratley got promoted.

Don't confuse the snowflakes with logic and reason.   They can only respond in worst case scenarios.    The sky is always falling. 

20 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Man, if only we had Hogan under center, Trent right behind him and Puffy out wide..... boy, then we'd have something special

Archived