THE BROWNS BOARD

GOODBYE ZANE!

Canton Mike

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Singlehandedly might be a little much.... but yeah that was terrible 

10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

Just now, Mark O said:

10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

Exactly  they win that game with Phil Dawson kicking

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

8 points.....      at least get the points  right

I thought he missed 3 FG's....my mistake

2 missed FG's and a extra point

2 missed FG's and a extra point too many for a FG kicker.  They're easily replaced.

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

Completely agree with you. I am new the NFL. I've started following the browns as they remind me of my English football (soccer) team.

So I am not as clued up on NFL as you guys but... surely if your main job as a kicker is to kick straight under pressure then as a professional the least your looking at is 75% accuracy? Even 50% would of got us a result?

Ps hello new to the forum. 

5 minutes ago, British Browns Fan Everton said:

Completely agree with you. I am new the NFL. I've started following the browns as they remind me of my English football (soccer) team.

So I am not as clued up on NFL as you guys but... surely if your main job as a kicker is to kick straight under pressure then as a professional the least your looking at is 75% accuracy? Even 50% would of got us a result?

Ps hello new to the forum. 

Welcome

not sure why the Browns remind you of Everton. Everton wins games. The Browns don’t 

3 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Welcome

not sure why the Browns remind you of Everton. Everton wins games. The Browns don’t 

We didn't today. We lost to bottom of the league team West ham.

Everton are the oldest team in the top flight of English football. They are one of the most successful yet in recent years we haven't won too many trophies.

Last time we were winning was the 80s. And one cup in 1995.

Zane had nothing to do with this loss. If he made his two extra points, the Browns STILL lose.

He missed a FG? So too, did their guy miss a FG.

The two missed extra points had no bearing. The kicker problem was the exact same for both teams. A WASH.

The problem remains, OFFENSE WINS GAMES............ and the Browns have purposely refused to participate in acquiring the top offensive play makers. Drew Brees won the game on his arm WIlliams bullschitd D and Zumba instructor did nothing.

Just now, Ghoolie said:

Zane had nothing to do with this loss. If he made his two extra points, the Browns STILL lose.

The two missed extra points had no bearing. The kicker problem was the exact same for both teams. A WASH.

The problem remains, OFFENSE WINS GAMES............ and the Browns have purposely refused to participate in acquiring the top offensive play makers. Drew Brees won the game on his arm WIlliams bullschitd D and Zumba instructor did nothing.

He missed 2 FG's and an extra point.   Try watching the game before running your mouth.   8 points left on the field in a game lost by 3. 

12 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

He missed two field goals. If he makes his first extra point then we go for two to potentially go up three. And then their field goal ties the game if we convert. Lastly even if we don't they hit that field goal we're kicking to win the game at the end which he still missed. That one was very tough over 50 yards but a good kicker can make that in the clutch. Missing two extra points from 35 yards and a field goal from 44 yards is the problem

I predict we trade Zane for MN's Danial Carlson... 😮

... and 2 FGs plus 1 PAT = 7... not 8... or 10... even if y'all were told there'd be no math.

Archived