1. 1. yay or nay?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Haley will be head coach before December.  Haslam will keep Hue until  then no matter what probably.

I agree.. Hue coddles players too much.. This team needs a hitler type to kick they're A$$ in gear!..

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

u dont see haleys hiring as a contingency plan against another 0 win season? if we start losing again and losing badly, hue's the fall guy. And haley was brought in to either be HC or continue as OC and williams goes HC

Could well be that Greg and Todd are both auditioning for the head job... but that is a completely different issue that has zero to do with the timing of Hue's demise.

As for Hue running to Dee... apparently you can make this sh!t up. C'mon man...

2 minutes ago, syd said:

enter one of are coordinators (eerrr coffee fetchers if you are talking to ghoul)

No.. But Hue is having a negative effect on this team...

5 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Any examples?

Look at W-L record over the last 2+ years 1-32-1.. That's some body of evidence right in front of your eyes...

The Roster has changed.. The results are the same...

10 minutes ago, nickers said:

Look at W-L record over the last 2+ years 1-32-1.. That's some body of evidence right in front of your eyes...

So you have no examples... got it.

10 minutes ago, nickers said:

Exactly 

5 minutes ago, Orion said:

I don't think many people expected us to win either of our first two games.....so I would highly doubt Hue gets fired now.

Well A lot of the players are talking playoffs.. And Hue says theyre gonna win.. We're still waiting on the win(s)

49 minutes ago, nickers said:

This one isn't on Hue- he didn't miss two extra points and two field goals. 

For the record- I can't remember a kicker having a worse day. Just say Gone-zalez. 

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

This one isn't on Hue- he didn't miss two extra points and two field goals. 

For the record- I can't remember a kicker having a worse day. Just say Gone-zalez. 

I'm not blaming it all on Hue.. But he did trot him out there , so to speak...

Here is the funny part. You azzholes puke all over your own bush over and over and over how it is Haley and WIlliams who run the team. I have to hear the mental masturbation about how these two coffee fetchers are the real genius behind the team, and how Hue is just a lobotomized bystander.

BUT BUT BUT................. the team loses and all of a sudden it is Hue's fault? LMAO at you jackoffs. Make up your mind poosie boys. Which one is it? Do WIlliams and Haley run the team, or does HUE? You can't have it both ways. If you believe Hue should be fired, then you are in agreement with me, Hue calls the shots and WIlliams and Haley are coffee fetchers.

However, if you want Hue fired, then you agree with me, Williams and Haley fetch coffee.

Haley needs to go, that's clear. Next, you get rid of Williams. Dorsey is on the hot seat because the other top draft picks are winning games and making highlight films. Ours are pulling their pud. 

47 minutes ago, syd said:

I would hope that if we lose Thursday night fire day will be next friday

And if we win? Be honest, before the season started- how many of you would take 1-1-1 after the first three games? 

You want to blame Hue for a lousy performance by a kicker? Gonzalez wasn't hateful in the preseason- the reason why he got kept. Odds are he just lost his job. 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And if we win? Be honest, before the season started- how many of you would take 1-1-1 after the first three games? 

You want to blame Hue for a lousy performance by a kicker? Gonzalez wasn't hateful in the preseason- the reason why he got kept. Odds are he just lost his job. 

o.k 1-1-1 let's see if we get there but 0-2-1 fire him

Just now, syd said:

o.k 1-1-1 let's see if we get there but 0-2-1 fire him

Really , I mean how many chances does Hueless Jackoff get?

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Dorsey kept him so hue didn't trot him out there.

Hue assembles the gameday roster.. not Dorsey...

Archived