1. 1. yay or nay?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

im thinkin he might be. Dez isnt on the team likely because hue made one last pitch to keep josh. Hue put his job on the line vouching for josh. 

You're way over rating Dez. At this point, he's not even better than Landry. AND he still wants #1 WR money. If you forgot, it was widely reported the Browns offered Bryant a one year $5 million contract, and he turned it down. 

LOL, it's going to take way more than that to get Hue fired. Dorsey is calling the personnel shots, not Hue. Don't forget he sent Coleman packing and kept Josh around- just based on pure talent. I doubt JD went into the season thinking Gordon was 100% reliable. 

This Sheet's contagious.

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

im thinkin he might be. Dez isnt on the team likely because hue made one last pitch to keep josh. Hue put his job on the line vouching for josh. 

Either that or "as reported" we made a $5mm offer that Dez deemed to be too low.

Chalk one up to wishful thinking?

well dont u think we lowballed dez because the thinking was josh is coming back in a few weeks so lets not overpay??? i think we all saw on hard knocks how haley and dorsey were "meh" about josh. If haley was brought on as contingency, ill bet they pull that trigger sooner rather than later. Im not saying i want this to happen, cause i still like hue and i prefer his off philosophy to haleys.....i think hue knows in the afc north u run to pass, deep pass....which is why he covets deep threats. And he understands defensively u have stop the run in the north when the wind and snow come on. But that being said, if gordon was his last card it got played out last night. 

i just hope they make williams the coach and not haley.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

well dont u think we lowballed dez because the thinking was josh is coming back in a few weeks so lets not overpay???

No... I don't. I think we made Dez a fair offer based upon the player he is today... not the one he was three or so years ago.

And I'm pretty sure the league agrees with me.

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

Where is that info from?

The land of Wishful Thinking...

... right next to GottaBeTruikstan...

I don’t think Dez is the answer. I think they’d be better off developing Callaway, Higgins & Njoku. Some teams don’t even have what the Browns have on offense and they win games. Landry, Hyde & Duke Johnson will go as far as Tyrod & the coaches calling the plays will take them. 

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Plus given the strongman-autocrat we have seen in Dorsey... do you think Hue has any say over the 53-man roster?

This just in... I don't.

i tend to agree but i cant help but think hue went to over dorseys head, and under dee's skirt, to keep josh on the team. Hue was "invested", that was obvious from hard knocks.....he treated josh as some coming savior (for his job?)......and haley/dorsey couldnt have given less of a fuk. 

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Plus given the strongman-autocrat we have seen in Dorsey... do you think Hue has any say over the 53-man roster?

This just in... I don't.

Our resident fecal fountain insists dorsey is a coffee fetcher

6 minutes ago, syd said:

why would he be gone ? I mean unless we totally get blown out and the team decides not to show up otherwise this is a silly thread 

u dont see haleys hiring as a contingency plan against another 0 win season? if we start losing again and losing badly, hue's the fall guy. And haley was brought in to either be HC or continue as OC and williams goes HC

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

u dont see haleys hiring as a contingency plan against another 0 win season? if we start losing again and losing badly, hue's the fall guy. And haley was brought in to either be HC or continue as OC and williams goes HC

well ya that's old news I just don't see anything happening on Monday at least not this Monday on some other Monday I fully expect hue to be gone

I am with Hoorticulous on this one, with an additional comment. Dez is okay, he is no gordon, and, it's not like the Browns have ever landed these top FAs that are at the top of the media talk.

Also, I think Dorsey and company are dumb enough (smug?) to actually think that they are a solid unit and don't need to spend big money. Add to that the proven fact that Haslam/The Browns are cheap. 

Haslam's wife loves the Hue project. That is why he still has a job.

34 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I am with Hoorticulous on this one, with an additional comment. Dez is okay, he is no gordon, and, it's not like the Browns have ever landed these top FAs that are at the top of the media talk.

Also, I think Dorsey and company are dumb enough (smug?) to actually think that they are a solid unit and don't need to spend big money. Add to that the proven fact that Haslam/The Browns are cheap. 

Haslam's wife loves the Hue project. That is why he still has a job.

I even went so far as to say Hue was Dee's coffee fetcher on the other board.. I stand by it...

If ANYONE is gone Monday it has to be Dorsey, WIlliams and Haley. According to you jackoffs, Hue Jackson has nothing to do with any of this and is just a bystander.

According to you the offense is all on Haley, the defense is all on WIlliams. Both units failed today. So, if as you say, WIlliams and Haley are calling on the shots, how is this Hue Jackson's loss? Seems like our coffee fetchers need to be fired.

5 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

If ANYONE is gone Monday it has to be Dorsey, WIlliams and Haley. According to you jackoffs, Hue Jackson has nothing to do with any of this and is just a bystander.

According to you the offense is all on Haley, the defense is all on WIlliams. Both units failed today. So, if as you say, WIlliams and Haley are calling on the shots, how is this Hue Jackson's loss? Seems like our coffee fetchers need to be fired.

No, Gonzalez is going to be fired. Immediately after the Jets game.  I hope you noticed on the big Taylor TD, that was Haley's call, not Hue's.  :)

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

No, Gonzalez is going to be fired. Immediately after the Jets game.  I hope you noticed on the big Taylor TD, that was Haley's call, not Hue's.  :)

Why wait till after the Jets game?  Kicker doesn't have to learn plays or any thing.  He just has to kick.   Dan Bailey is sitting at home, He should be in Berea tomorrow and would be ready to play on Thursday.  Why wait one more game and have Gonzalez potentially cost another win??

Haley and Williams need to go. As you say, they are the ones calling all the shots. Dorsey needs to go. He is the one who put this bag of schidt together.

Hue won't be fired. The coffee fetchers are now on the hot seat. DOn't be surpried if Haley is gone by week 6.

4 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Haley and Williams need to go. As you say, they are the ones calling all the shots. Dorsey needs to go. He is the one who put this bag of schidt together.

Hue won't be fired. The coffee fetchers are now on the hot seat. DOn't be surpried if Haley is gone by week 6.

Hue will be fired and Haley will be head coach. 

atleast if they’re really in win now mode

Archived