THE BROWNS BOARD

New Guy

21BoomBoom

Hey everyone. My name is Jonathon Bates and I'm currently deployed in kirkuk, Iraq. I was just writing this to introduce myself and everything so I can begin making friends. Long time browns fan and will always continue to be one. Can't wait for the season the begin, even though I won't be able to watch ever game over sea's. I should be returning home around December of 2009. So whatever games after that I will be watching and enjoying. Stationed in Fort Hood Texas, living the legend in 1-8 cav. Since the season will be over and all tickets sold before I get home, this will be the first time since I was 8 that I won't be able to go to atleast one game. Sucks but I'm proud to serve in the US Army. THanks for everyone's love and support.

Hey everyone. My name is Jonathon Bates and I'm currently deployed in kirkuk, Iraq. I was just writing this to introduce myself and everything so I can begin making friends. Long time browns fan and will always continue to be one. Can't wait for the season the begin, even though I won't be able to watch ever game over sea's. I should be returning home around December of 2009. So whatever games after that I will be watching and enjoying. Stationed in Fort Hood Texas, living the legend in 1-8 cav. Since the season will be over and all tickets sold before I get home, this will be the first time since I was 8 that I won't be able to go to atleast one game. Sucks but I'm proud to serve in the US Army. THanks for everyone's love and support.

Hey Jonathon and welcome to our board. More importantly, stay safe and thanks for serving.

I was Cav (19 Delta) so best of luck to you.

This bar under my name that says high school baller.....how do i get it up like everyone elses and get more bars. Bad news for me today. Found out the wife got tickets to the browns vs pitt game and i wont be home to see it. Sucks but only 6 more months till im on the way home. Thanks for everyones love and support. Go Brown's.

Hey brother i'm out here with you, but i'm with Marine Corps out here in Ramadi, Iraq. I'm probably here till January 2009 or later and i've already been here 6 months. And i'm with you on missing the games, even though i've been in 2 years, i've been to at least 1 game every season. Sucks ass man. But if you ever head out to this shithole in Ramadi, hit me up man. Stay safe brother.

This bar under my name that says high school baller.....how do i get it up like everyone elses and get more bars. Bad news for me today. Found out the wife got tickets to the browns vs pitt game and i wont be home to see it. Sucks but only 6 more months till im on the way home. Thanks for everyones love and support. Go Brown's.

All you need to do to get more bars is be like Shepwrite, and log 27,000 posts. ;-) Nah, seriously, I think it only takes 5,000 or so to get to the highest karma level. And some of us have been posting for over 10 years.

All you need to do to get more bars is be like Shepwrite, and log 27,000 posts. ;-) Nah, seriously, I think it only takes 5,000 or so to get to the highest karma level. And some of us have been posting for over 10 years.

It takes only 30 posts to earn your High School All Star. :)

Welcome aboard, 63X here just got my E-7 this month. I should be probably the one replacing you 3-1 CAV here.

cool....im an E-3 just joined 21B. Hope you get to go see some games before you get over here. Maybe we can see a few if were home at the same time or something

Archived