THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon Traded to Pats

darren15

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUF is a possibility, but I think Jerry in Big D is even more likely.

Jerry has the history of taking in troubled players... and Lord knows they need a feature WR.

On 9/15/2018 at 11:34 PM, nickers said:

I'm disappointed in Josh.. I staunchly defended him.. Rightly or wrongly so... But if it turns out he was clean.. it's another dumb move.. But , I gotta believe he mustve fukked up somehow.. They don't just cut you for no reason...

Maybe. I did my best to defend the guy but not showing up for camp and now this BS hamstring excuse... I am just worried of this and he hasn't been a productive player anyway I don't wish him any ill but neither do I wish him success.

WSS

22 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

BUF is a possibility, but I think Jerry in Big D is even more likely.

Jerry has the history of taking in troubled players... and Lord knows they need a feature WR.

He can room with Randy Gregory

Seems we are going to get "legit compensation"... or at least that's the goal. Per Rappaport we'll know around 4PM... EDT...

Furthermore the "leaked" plan to "release" him was not an accident. It's reported that "8 to 10 teams" have inquired about JG.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2796128-josh-gordon-trade-rumors-browns-expected-to-deal-wr-for-legit-compensation

17 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

We need to get a player in return not a conditional pick because Josh will never meet those conditions and we’ll end up with nothing

Well....minimally a 7th rounder.....or more.  That would be the condition.   That is like the same as we got for Coleman.

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Rashard Higgins is like Chance the Gardner in "Being There". He is rising to the top of the depth chart just by being there while others around him have self-imploded.

"I like to watch."

Higgins has earned his spot. The kid can play.

3 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

We need to get a player in return not a conditional pick because Josh will never meet those conditions and we’ll end up with nothing

If you look at it realistically, we've gotten almost nothing out of Gordon since 2013...   No team is going to give up a player, it's going to be a conditional pick, count on it...   

Getting his release from the browns and going to the patriots is like being out with Roseanne Barr on a date and getting a call from Kate Upton asking you to come over .... 

10 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

I don't get how this is good news.

I think Gordon simply manipulated the Browns into trading him by his own behavior

And he's still one bad test from a lifetime ban from the NFL.   If he doesn't want to play here then fuck him, let him go play for New England.  He hasn't done shit here in years.

Archived