THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon Traded to Pats

darren15

4 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Gip, that would be amazing. Tyreek Hill was a 5th rounder. I think Callaway was Dorsey's Tyreek Hill attempt at us, but he hasn't been near as electric although he's still only a rookie. Statistics show it's rather hard to slam dunk a fifth rounder. And more so than slam dunk, it's hard to get a player to stay in Cleveland after their contract is up.

No, it isn't.  Just pay them.  (but sure, having a 5th rounder becoming super successful...Pro Bowl/HOF caliber would be a big stroke of luck)

Who knows if Garrett will want to stay here after his contract is up, especially if we're losing. Mack and Schwartz walked, and we developed both of them.

Mack did walk.....but The Schwartz did not.   He would have stayed here if the Browns had taken care of him....which Sashi refused to do. Browns are suffering now from that.  It was  Sashi being a cheapass mothershutyourmouth with Schwarts,

Quite frankly, if we're still winning few games and starting late round picks like Ratley or undrafted free agents, I highly doubt anyone we draft and bring up will want to stay here out of "loyalty". Many will want to win, and simply wont want to be associated with 1-31 type records.

This sentence makes no sense.  Try reading what you wrote.

Frankly, i'm quite concerned Depo's strategy is to keep us young forever, full of late round picks hoping we hit on some of them. All while team's like the Buccaneers benefit from our bringing up of Nassib as an NFL player. One can only get sick of this when we witness Josh Gordon catching a TD in the superbowl, because his wanting out could of very well been the fault of Hue Jackson and Jimmy Haslam's inefficiency. 

I don't think he thought about wanting out.....you assess too much intellect to him.  He was just a fuyckup who fuyckedup one too many times., and the team had enough.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Josh Gordon liked the instagram post of Hue getting fired. It's quite possible that Josh Gordon simply hated Hue and his system and everything to do with the Browns "process". Notice, a LOT of our moves still feel Exactly like moneyball moves. Everything, from cutting Nassib and Meder for unnamed newcomers to discussing trading Devalve. Who freaking knows how involved Depo still is with all of the decisions.

But trading Hyde was Definitely a moneyball move, 100%.

Trading Hyde wasn't moneyball hate to tell you. Either Hue or Haley refused to give Chubb enough touches, Dorsey forced their hand. Amazing how all of a sudden Duke Johnson got more involved in the offense when H & H got sent packing, huh?

Yeah, we really miss Carlos- Six carries for 11 yards against the Eagles. Long of seven, meaning he had 5 carries for four yards. 

I have to think Dorsey- along with Wolf and Highsmith know a tad more about player evaluation than you do. It could be guys like Shelton, Nassib, and Meder (who's currently unemployed BTW) were bad fits for our scheme. 

Come on guys, I am not even going to quote Mr. Troll from his posts in last day. But he is OBVIOUSLY trolling.

Just look back from start of season and look at how bad he talked about Mr. Gordon, now he is saying the opposite. He is ONLY trying to upset people and talk bad about the team.

He also cannot keep his stupid crap together, or at least wont to prove a point. He has said even after being proven wrong about Brady never winning another playoff game, etc. But now that they got Gordon, New England is AT LEAST going to AFC championship game. Mr numbskull Ghoolie, that would be ANOTHER playoff win, at least number 5 since you said he was done and would never win another one.

As for the others still complaining about the trade, please at least use logic to formulate the whining. Doesn't matter to me whether he was on the team or not. But to say they didn't get the best deal for him, that certainly isnt proven, it's just your thought on what he was worth. And you certainly cant tell someone that they didn't get what he was worth because there is no proof they did, and turn around and say they could have gotten more WITHOUT PROOF.

And I don't know if you guys just dont know much football or just dont want to look at something objectively, but you CANT look at stats as a player in Cleveland vs New England. It's just not in a vacuum like that. Everyone wants to talk about how bad the WR group is, and I wont argue that, but if you added Gordon to it, it's not like it becomes the best. He would be the most talented, but he would still draw the most attention, thus taking away from stats. He also wouldn't be surrounded by the other NE receivers.

But the 2biggest reasons you cant look at it just by stats, is the thing most have complained about the most all season, the coaching staff. NE puts their players in the right position to succeed, while most here have called Cleveland coaches some of worst ever. And the TOP reason, TOM BRADY. You think maybe the best QB ever helps Josh succeed more than a rookie QB that some are already turning on.

I just dont understand why some want to be a part of a message board or a fan of a team when ALL they want to do is complain about them. 

Josh Gordon's success, any way you want to slice it, makes the Browns look bad.

I don't know another team who lets so many players get away that wind up going to the Superbowl.

Cam Erving is a slap in the face to these jackoffs who complained about the Browns OL being bad.

As.far as trolling goes.....If ANYTHING...AND I MEAN ANYTHING that someone posts on a message board causes you to be mad in your real life?

TheN it is YOU....who are fukcked up.

One guy actually.posted about talking Ghoolie to his wife???????? That's normal?

Then this Gunz guy repeatedly quotes me after announcing he never reads me? And talks about me posting to make people mad?

DUDES.....as God is my judge....my heartfelt wish is that you have nothing but good things in your life. HOWEVER......IF BROWNS POSTS are angering you? You need help.

I NEVER post to make people mad. I don't have time for that crap. YOU are the ones bringing emotion into a stupid forum.

Am I contrary? Sure, but dudes, more of my stuff comes to pass than doesn't.

Just be calm and consider this......

I proclaimed from day 1, Haley.was a flunky, a coffee fetcher. I called hue a failure after 1 QTR of his first preseason game.

Guys like Hoorta called it trolling.....but but but.....be honest.....was it trolling, or was it good vision???

You guys need to lighten up and understand what good debate is. Really, does contrary opinion bother you that much? If it does, you need help.

Relax. The NFL has nothing to do with your real lives. I have NEVER once in my life been mad because of this horse crap. Grow up, already.

15 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Josh Gordon's success, any way you want to slice it, makes the Browns look bad.

I don't know another team who lets so many players get away that wind up going to the Superbowl.

Cam Erving is a slap in the face to these jackoffs who complained about the Browns OL being bad.

As.far as trolling goes.....If ANYTHING...AND I MEAN ANYTHING that someone posts on a message board causes you to be mad in your real life?

TheN it is YOU....who are fukcked up.

One guy actually.posted about talking Ghoolie to his wife???????? That's normal?

Then this Gunz guy repeatedly quotes me after announcing he never reads me? And talks about me posting to make people mad?

DUDES.....as God is my judge....my heartfelt wish is that you have nothing but good things in your life. HOWEVER......IF BROWNS POSTS are angering you? You need help.

I NEVER post to make people mad. I don't have time for that crap. YOU are the ones bringing emotion into a stupid forum.

Am I contrary? Sure, but dudes, more of my stuff comes to pass than doesn't.

Just be calm and consider this......

I proclaimed from day 1, Haley.was a flunky, a coffee fetcher. I called hue a failure after 1 QTR of his first preseason game.

Guys like Hoorta called it trolling.....but but but.....be honest.....was it trolling, or was it good vision???

You guys need to lighten up and understand what good debate is. Really, does contrary opinion bother you that much? If it does, you need help.

Relax. The NFL has nothing to do with your real lives. I have NEVER once in my life been mad because of this horse crap. Grow up, already.

Get your facts straight if you want to come at me big boy.

Not once did Gunz EVER say he didn't read you. So wrong there troll, LIE.

And I also NEVER said that anything on here made me mad. But of course, keep thinking everything revolves around you and your pathetic life ON HERE. 

But since you replied to me and called me by name, please Mr. I am always right, always tell the truth, not a troll, etc. Please explain to me again how you were so right on Brady, that you said in 2016 how he was done, would never win another playoff game. AFTER that statement, he won an AFC championship game, a Super Bowl, last year an MVP, a playoff game, an AFC championship game, and lost in Super Bowl. So tell me again how you were correct. No, this isn't one of those point out "the one time I was wrong" Paxton Lynch things, you actually said since all of those that you were correct on Brady, so how?

3 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Yawn, look, I have an azz pimple.

So, you agree with me, and acknowledve that I am your master. Next time, don't use so many words. Just honor me, now and be gone.

In case somehow anyone has missed this bit of news, Ghoolie got thrown off this board and went crying to the guy who runs it and begged and pleaded to be let back on. 

12 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Yawn, look, I have an azz pimple.

So, you agree with me, and acknowledve that I am your master. Next time, don't use so many words. Just honor me, now and be gone.

Exactly, now everyone can see you.

You just talk trash, you know exactly what Ghoolie is, and wont even try to back up your crap.

You know, for someone who tries to act superior, not once when I have called your asinine comments out have you had even 1 real reply, its always an insult or just try to make yourself feel better by proclaiming your self appointed greatness.

You sir are a disgrace, a joke, a troll.

2 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Exactly, now everyone can see you.

You just talk trash, you know exactly what Ghoolie is, and wont even try to back up your crap.

You know, for someone who tries to act superior, not once when I have called your asinine comments out have you had even 1 real reply, its always an insult or just try to make yourself feel better by proclaiming your self appointed greatness.

You sir are a disgrace, a joke, a troll.

Think the guy has an ego problem? The original post is gone. And I've tired on his double talk on Gordon- 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Think the guy has an ego problem? The original post is gone. And I've tired on his double talk on Gordon- 

Some ego, but I actually think it is more a self esteem issue.

For someone to make so many predictions, all to counteract each other to give themselves a better chance, or to constantly flip flop on issues, that is a self esteem issue

This thread for me resembles writing a love song for your cheating, crazy but hot ex girlfriend, who is aging really bad due to some drug addiction problems...

She is not that pretty anymore, and if you want to live in the past, remember ALL the past.

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trading Hyde wasn't moneyball hate to tell you. Either Hue or Haley refused to give Chubb enough touches, Dorsey forced their hand.

Trading Hyde, as you describe it, was a scene straight out of Moneyball. ;)

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

If the Pats go to the Super Bowl it will not because of Gordon was any good or anything. Gordon is just another guy that Tom Brady makes look good. And besides they didn’t let them go for nothing they got a fifth round draft pick for him which is probably more then the Browns deserved to get considering his lack of production and his potential for losing his career 

Sorry if I had to delete one of your replies to Trollie- guy has a serious problem thinking he's always right. Let's not forget he said Hue wasn't going to get fired this year, along with other nonsense. 

Since he said everything sucks about the Browns, he should start following his Las Vegas Raiders. 

Plus he's ignoring his own poll that 75% of this board want him gone. As usual, he's close to getting another time out. So how long for this time?

Not that the troll would care, but its simple for me, just admit you were wrong. The hate speech isnt right, but besides that, if you want any kind of props for actually getting some things right, then you have to accept when you are wrong.

So Mr. Ghoolie, if you want to have a shred of credibility or respect, then please answer like a real human on these 4 issues. Not some insult or just come back with how great and smart you are, but actually try to add some substance.

1. After the conclusion of 2016 regular season, you proclaimed Tom Brady was finished, and he would never win another playoff game. He proceeded to win 3 that year, including a Super Bowl. Last year, he won the MVP, won 2 more playoff games. 

During this offseason I mentioned this to you, instead of saying yes I was wrong for whatever reason, you actually said you were completely right. That is absolutely a lie. 

You have also talked a lot of crap on Josh Gordon all year, but now are singing his praises, and saying HE will take them to Super Bowl. That would take you even further in being wrong about Brady not winning another playoff game.

So the question is easy, so please explain how in any world you were correct about Brady?

2. You like to say you were the 1st one to call this person bad, a bust, etc. How many times have we heard, "I called Hue after 1st quarter of 1st preseason game." You also guaranteed Hue would be gone after year 1, yet that didn't happen. But the kicker, you have talked about a lot of Browns draft picks being busts, especially Myles, saying it before he stepped on the field. You like to say you admitted you were wrong about Lynch, only 4 years late. You actually called Myles a bust before 1st game last year, but said Lynch needed more time to be called a bust.

So exactly how do you explain that one?

3. Your "predictions" on the top players. How exactly should we give you credit for it when you say multiple people. I would like to be able to give you credit, because you seem like you need the validation, and it sounds like Tom is a decent guy. But when you 1st say  Lamar Jackson, then Baker Mayfield, then Josh Rosen, exactly how can you get full credit? 

And when you constantly rail on the team for not taking a QB at #1, then say they should not have taken one, how exactly should we take you seriously.

I am not going to go back again and post the top playmakers available at the Browns pick, I am sure you have seen it, but you just constantly complain that they didn't take the top playmakers when they had a chance, that the Browns are too stupid to do so. So looking at the past, the top playmaker taken available produces 1 really good player. Your argument cant be the Browns took the wrong one, because it was other teams. Your argument cant be that those players selected weren't the top playmakers, because they were drafted the highest at that time.

4. How can you say you don't care about the Browns, but be a member of the board. How can you constantly bring up about how people are crying about you to the owner of the board trying to censor you, but make a post how you want to purchase the board, of a team you care nothing about, and your 1st action as the owner would be to completely get rid of them? So what you are saying is that Ghoolie shouldn't be censored, should be allowed to say/do whatever you want, no matter how offensive, but others shouldn't even be allowed on here. So it really should just be a Ghoolie only disgusting, hate filled bitch fest.

So please explain yourself.

And I will post this reply to you every time you say something out of line that I see until you give an answer.

1 hour ago, hish747 said:

I would've thought Dorsey's primary concern was the well-being of the team.

I’d rather see Josh Gordon in the NFL having success, then not. Who knows if we could’ve gotten a 3-4th rounder, it’s not something I’m gonna lose sleep over.

I would say Dorsey has gotten off to a great start with the selections of Baker, Ward, and Chubb. To name a few 

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

4. How can you say you don't care about the Browns, but be a member of the board. How can you constantly bring up about how people are crying about you to the owner of the board trying to censor you, but make a post how you want to purchase the board, of a team you care nothing about, and your 1st action as the owner would be to completely get rid of them? So what you are saying is that Ghoolie shouldn't be censored, should be allowed to say/do whatever you want, no matter how offensive, but others shouldn't even be allowed on here. So it really should just be a Ghoolie only disgusting, hate filled bitch fest.

So please explain yourself.

And I will post this reply to you every time you say something out of line that I see until you give an answer.

He won't explain himself- because he can't. By his own admission- he's only here to "stir things up" in other words flamebait, and draw attention to himself to stroke his ego. To be fair, there are rare instances when he actually talks football in a civil manner.  

It's been pointed out many times- he's only still here because he's all palsy with the guy who owns this board. Zombo kicked him off permanently, (to great celebration) and he went crawling to the Head Administrator to let him back on. He'd be gone permanently again otherwise. So the Moderator's hands are tied in that regard, we can only do so much to minimize his BS.

As I pointed out- his poll said 75% of the Board wants him gone, but he won't follow through on leaving us in peace. And furthermore, when he's been temporarily kicked off, he's taken to posting on another Browns Board (that I can't name) me and Nickers occasionally frequent. The Troll needs an audience, can't help himself. BTW, I think he just got kicked off there too. Whatever will he do? I'll warrant come back here and start posting ever escalating crap until he gets another timeout. 

So, here's my suggestion to Ghoolie: If you don't like the way we run things around here, go have Stan set up your very own Message Board, where you can say whatever the hell BS you want to, whenever the hell you want to. I'm sure it will be real popular- NOT!!!   

PS One of the now defunct boards that Ghoolie and his pal Rich4Eagle (he's my pal too, at least in person, and thankfully doesn't post here anymore) actually set up a subforum where they could talk to one another. But they just couldn't do it. Zombo tried limiting Ghoolie to creating and posting in one thread a week- and you can see how that's worked out.  

7 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

It probably was and he thought that the well-being of the team was to be without Gordon. 

Someone's in D-Nile that there actually are such things as "team rules".  Of course Dorsey knew there was the possibility Josh could stay out of trouble- he just couldn't take that chance with the Browns.  Not after an almost continuous litany of screwups since 2012.

21 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trading Hyde wasn't moneyball hate to tell you. Either Hue or Haley refused to give Chubb enough touches, Dorsey forced their hand. Amazing how all of a sudden Duke Johnson got more involved in the offense when H & H got sent packing, huh?

Yeah, we really miss Carlos- Six carries for 11 yards against the Eagles. Long of seven, meaning he had 5 carries for four yards. 

I have to think Dorsey- along with Wolf and Highsmith know a tad more about player evaluation than you do. It could be guys like Shelton, Nassib, and Meder (who's currently unemployed BTW) were bad fits for our scheme. 

Hyde  blocks. Baker is getting destroyed. I have chosen more great players than has Dorsey.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Hyde  blocks. Baker is getting destroyed. I have chosen more great players than has Dorsey.

LOL, since 1999 I have too, but I don't have to do a look at me, shout from the rooftops see how great I can pick players. Dorsey did a great job stocking KC with guys like Mahomes, and was better than you this year Mr. 1-7 game changer Saquon Barkley.

Still got a horn to toot, huh? You're just like the stock trader that posts how great his winners are, but regarding his losers? Crickets. Like Paxton Lynch- for years.  And every one of the top QBs you were touting this year, can't be wrong when you cover all your bases.  Want me to copy the post that got you kicked off the 'Tard here while I'm at it- so guys can see another example of the real flamebating sarcastic you?  Nice PM too.  

And I'll say it again. Ever wonder why you've been kicked off of every Browns message board I'm aware of you've ever posted on? It's because you choose to be an Internet azzhole. Well the Moderators here are past fed up with your act. Internet Tough Guy. Act civil, or your posts are gone, keep it up, you're going to be gone for an extended period of time. This Board gets along just fine without your BS trolling. Be thankful Stan opts to keep you around, because about no one else does. 

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

So then reply to my message Fatty

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He's throwing the bait, and you're biting the hook.

I dont care. I know exactly what he is TRYING to do. But since he wants to make people made and annoy them, I am going to constantly embarrass him until he is either gone or answers the question.

You realize ignoring him doesnt do the job, he just continues to do all his stupid shtick, so we will see if he is man enough to try and actually discuss something 

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

I dont care. I know exactly what he is TRYING to do. But since he wants to make people made and annoy them, I am going to constantly embarrass him until he is either gone or answers the question.

You realize ignoring him doesn't do the job, he just continues to do all his stupid shtick, so we will see if he is man enough to try and actually discuss something 

I'll expound a little more Gunz, but it does seem you've got him figured out pretty well. I heard from Trollie he doesn't even believe 1\2 of the crap he post here, just keeps escalating the BS until someone takes the bait. Thinks us big bad Mods are picking on poor widdle Ghoolie when he gets out of line. 

And you have to realize he's an absolute master at revisionist history. Great at predicting things? As I told him, the Browns have been so bad for so long, predicting that ______ is going to suck- was about as difficult as predicting water runs downhill. 

I wasn't going to do it, but after meditating about it on my nice two hour bike ride on the Waterford- I really didn't want to embarass him any further, but he's well beyond that stage. Here's King Ghoolie's post (in part) from the other Board, and why EE (one of their Mods) banned him.   

"IF WE HAD A QB, A COUPLE WIDE RECEIVERS, A DEFENSE CAPABLE OF SOME STOPS, A KICKED WHO DIDN'T MISS KICKS, REFS WHO STOPPED CALLING OUR PENALTIES, AND IF THEY JUST LET US SHOOT BB GUNS AT THE OPPOSING TEAM... WE WOULD BE UNDEFEATED.

HASLAM, DORKEY, AND WILLIAMS THE THUG REALLY HAVE THIS TEAM PERCOLATING.
GO TAMPA BAY!
Seriously, Browns fans are jackoffs."

Yup Gunz- this is the real guy behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz- when he forgets to take his Meds. 

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll expound a little more Gunz, but it does seem you've got him figured out pretty well. I heard from Trollie he doesn't even believe 1\2 of the crap he post here, just keeps escalating the BS until someone takes the bait. Thinks us big bad Mods are picking on poor widdle Ghoolie when he gets out of line. 

And you have to realize he's an absolute master at revisionist history. Great at predicting things? As I told him, the Browns have been so bad for so long, predicting that ______ is going to suck- was about as difficult as predicting water runs downhill. 

I wasn't going to do it, but after meditating about it on my nice two hour bike ride on the Waterford- I really didn't want to embarass him any further, but he's well beyond that stage. Here's King Ghoolie's post (in part) from the other Board, and why EE (one of their Mods) banned him.   

"IF WE HAD A QB, A COUPLE WIDE RECEIVERS, A DEFENSE CAPABLE OF SOME STOPS, A KICKED WHO DIDN'T MISS KICKS, REFS WHO STOPPED CALLING OUR PENALTIES, AND IF THEY JUST LET US SHOOT BB GUNS AT THE OPPOSING TEAM... WE WOULD BE UNDEFEATED.

HASLAM, DORKEY, AND WILLIAMS THE THUG REALLY HAVE THIS TEAM PERCOLATING.
GO TAMPA BAY!
Seriously, Browns fans are jackoffs."

Yup Gunz- this is the real guy behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz- when he forgets to take his Meds. 

I dunno why, you guys have been here a lot longer and are on here way more than me, but I feel like I have to do this to him. I'm tired of every single time I come on here, which usually isn't a whole lot he is trying to bully someone, so I have taken up the task of teaching the bully a lesson.

Maybe at some point I will tire of it, but at the moment I want to embarrass him, and that coming from a very good and heartfelt person. I just cant stand all the hypocrisy. At least the other things that confuse me on here aren't coming from a dark place, no matter how wrong or misplaced.

But I have an idea. Since I really don't have an opinion on fatty being here or not its yalls call, but I say if he doesn't answer, or try to give a response then he gets suspended. 1 week for not answering in a week. And once he reaches the number of issues Gordon had, he gets longer, traded, or his name changed lol

Archived