Jump to content
darren15

Josh Gordon Traded to Pats

Recommended Posts

I just deleted my thread.

Its being reported by Fox and ESPN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I commented earlier, kind of saw the writing on the wall and the latest news is that he was late for the Saturday morning meeting. Dropped him and put Callaway on my bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mrs. Wife wants to know why we didn't try to trade him?

What should I tell her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So.... Dez?

Dez has more options now.  I'm sure he's looking at Seattle and another team now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Orion said:

Mrs. Wife wants to know why we didn't try to trade him?

What should I tell her?

Tell her its like trying to trade a car without a battery. It can look really good but they still want to see it start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally.. maybe we can actually get a team of players who really want to play football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reddit is saying he missed a meeting and blind sided the team on his hammy. It doesn't really add up though, I was hoping there was some inside info in here. I'm hoping the guy didn't relapse, won the generic lottery and maybe Shmucked it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Reddit is saying he missed a meeting and blind sided the team on his hammy. It doesn't really add up though, I was hoping there was some inside info in here. I'm hoping the guy didn't relapse, won the generic lottery and maybe Shmucked it again.

I saw something about a missed meeting as well. Honestly for him missing a meeting followed by the late hammy report probably means things went south for him again. Sad really. I have to think the team expects a suspension is forthcoming, it not the release makes no sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why the Browns will forever be the joke of the NFL ....... cue Pats signing him and then he gets 1000 yds and 12 TD's ......

 

Can we pretend Jackson faked an injury and cut him ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jcam222 said:

I saw something about a missed meeting as well. Honestly for him missing a meeting followed by the late hammy report probably means things went south for him again. Sad really. I have to think the team expects a suspension is forthcoming, it not the release makes no sense 

That's possible, he had to be on a zero tolerance policy regarding missing a team meeting. But that he had another relapse is likely too.  the Browns have given him every chance in the world to get it together. If he flunks another drug test- he's done for good.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hue Jackson - Statistically the worst coach in the history of the #NFL stays. Josh Gordon - Possibly a top 3 WR talent in this league who we have invested a lot of time into is released due to fibbing about a hamstring injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, darren15 said:

This is why the Browns will forever be the joke of the NFL ....... cue Pats signing him and then he gets 1000 yds and 12 TD's ......

Can we pretend Jackson faked an injury and cut him ?

If he's "clean" he'll never get to the Pats on a waiver claim. If he flunks another drug test, he's gone for at least the rest of the year- go sit on the porch with Justin Blackmon and smoke your life away Josh. Sad, sad, sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×