THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon Traded to Pats

darren15

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

Believe who you will, but Tony Grossi does work in house for the browns media.Grossi reported on NFL radio today that Dorsey & Haley both felt Josh was on something when he showed up late for work

Does that not sound believable?  Perhaps he was just drunk and drugs won't show up in a test....but if they felt he was phucked up...that's good enough for me.  Because it fits right in for what Josh has been doing.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you are all happy with retaining our laughing stock of the NFL nameplate. 

I HATE Hue Jackson. Worst head coach in NFL History. Dorsey now gets to attach his line to that sinking ship. Good riddance bitches. 

Just now, PoeticG said:

I HATE Hue Jackson. Worst head coach in NFL History. Dorsey now gets to attach his line to that sinking ship. Good riddance bitches. 

So what team are you going to be a fan of now?   Patriots?   Broncos?   Who is it now?   I"m sure we can help you find their team message board.    You're not a Browns fan...you're a fan of players, not teams.   You're crying like a school girl over a guy who has done shit in the league in 5 years and only managed to play in 1 out of 2 games already this year.  

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

I'm glad you are all happy with retaining our laughing stock of the NFL nameplate. 

I understand that you are struggling with this.  And that our receiver situation is now much more pedestrian.  But the time had come that this was the right move for the organization.  

I do not think that this makes us look dumb...except to other team's fans who do not know the full saga that we know.  I think the more intelligent football people around the league feel that this was called for.

Just now, Mark O said:

So what team are you going to be a fan of now?   Patriots?   Broncos?   Who is it now?   I"m sure we can help you find their team message board.    You're not a Browns fan...you're a fan of players, not teams.   You're crying like a school girl over a guy who has done Sheet in the league in 5 years and only managed to play in 1 out of 2 games already this year.  

You'll see. Josh is going to rub his Sheet in Hue's face... and I'm gonna laugh before I cry. 

Just now, Orion said:

I understand that you are struggling with this.  And that our receiver situation is now much more pedestrian.  But the time had come that this was the right move for the organization.  

I do not think that this makes us look dumb...except to other team's fans who do not know the full saga that we know.  I think the more intelligent football people around the league feel that this was called for.

Nope, it isn't called for. It's a petty kneejerk reaction and a show of power from a guy that's won one game in three years. Hue is last weeks trash causing a stench in Cleveland. Call the trash man and get this cleaned up. 

Just now, PoeticG said:

Nope, it isn't called for. It's a petty kneejerk reaction and a show of power from a guy that's won one game in three years. Hue is last weeks trash causing a stench in Cleveland. Call the trash man and get this cleaned up. 

It's not a knee jerk reaction.  If it was, they'd have done it when he didn't show for camp.  He came to work phucked up.  

...and just so ya know, I'm no Hue Jackson fan...but I side with him on THIS one.

47 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

You couldn't care less that he is gone from the Browns, you are just mad that he went to the Patriots. As in if he does get keep his life in order, just one more player to make them even better than the Steelers.

When Brady is gone, well when Ben is gone the Steelers have no answer either. Now you got the Jags to deal with too, oh wait, you couldn't deal with them very well last year either

Not true. I want the rivalry restored and we drafted mason Rudolph and have a developing Dobbs that we cut Landry jones over. Are they going to be Ben good? Who knows but they aren't chopped liver and they had a first round grade on Rudolph AND drafted his stud receiver in washington.

6 minutes ago, JPPT1974 said:

What is the Browns loss is the Patriots gain in the case of Josh Gordon.

Possibly.   Still talking about a guy who's played 1 game in the last year or more and is still 1 strike away from a lifetime ban.    Might work out...he might test positive for weed...no way to know for sure but it was time to move on. 

Josh played the last 5 games. He participated in OTA. He played in our first game logging 3 targets in 69 snaps. 

Hue is trash. Dorsey is a douchebag and Haslam's wife wears the pants... what "TEAM" am I supposed to root for? There is NO Paul Brown anymore TO root for. If I'm not mistaken PB won his Championships with the PLAYERS that he knew he could win with. The players MAKE THE TEAM, that's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Only in Cleveland do we believe that it's the other way around. Insane. 

5 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Not true. I want the rivalry restored and we drafted mason Rudolph and have a developing Dobbs that we cut Landry jones over. Are they going to be Ben good? Who knows but they aren't chopped liver and they had a first round grade on Rudolph AND drafted his stud receiver in washington.

I see that as over projecting. So in your estimation there, you not only have 1 good QB, but 3.

Good QBs dont just come along, so thinking you have 3 seems off to me.

WR like Gordon don't just come along. Despite all the hatred posters here want to pretend about, the Browns have spent over 100 million dollars to find a receiver that could compare to Gordon since he's been dealing with his addiction and they still haven't come close. And people wonder how a team could be this bad for this long- It's because of Sheet like this. 

Kendricks had it coming to him too right? 

Worst management of an NFL team I've ever seen. This team was STACKED in PRESEASON and has been destroyed from within in less than a month. There is NO excuse acceptable. They are terrible. 

5 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Josh played the last 5 games. He participated in OTA. He played in our first game logging 3 targets in 69 snaps. 

Hue is trash. Dorsey is a douchebag and Haslam's wife wears the pants... what "TEAM" am I supposed to root for? There is NO Paul Brown anymore TO root for. If I'm not mistaken PB won his Championships with the PLAYERS that he knew he could win with. The players MAKE THE TEAM, that's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Only in Cleveland do we believe that it's the other way around. Insane. 

Then keep rooting for players and playing fantasy football.   So go follow Carl Hogan whereever the hell he's playing and Barkley with the Giants and now puffy in New England.   Enjoy it....but this is for Cleveland Browns fans.   Not fan boys of certain players who get butt hurt when they leave the team.

5 games in 2017...how many of those games did the Browns win with the greatest WR of all time (in your mind) win??    Give you a hint...less than 1. 

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

Kendricks who?  The guy who's going to jail?

Who Shmucking cares about him.   He's gone.

The one who won the Superbowl last year and who is now in Seattle with a deal. 

It's cool we don't need good players in Cleveland- we root for the TEAM- lose or tie. 

The Browns offense isn’t as good right now as it was at 8am this morning.  Callaway, Landry and Higgins aren’t as good as Callaway, Landry and Gordon.  Gordon had baggage for sure and was an unknown commodity but he has ability that other players on the Browns current roster don’t.

Talent wins.  Chemistry is a fun concept that winners talk about and losers never have.  When the Browns end up 2-14 we can post a thread about what a great atmosphere the team has.  Fooking Joke

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

The Browns offense isn’t as good right now as it was at 8am this morning.  Callaway, Landry and Higgins aren’t as good as Callaway, Landry and Gordon.  Gordon had baggage for sure and was an unknown commodity but he has ability that other players on the Browns current roster don’t.

Talent wins.  Chemistry is a fun concept that winners talk about and losers never have.  When the Browns end up 2-14 we can post a thread about what a great atmosphere the team has.  Fooking Joke

Thank you, perfectly said. 

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

The one who won the Superbowl last year and who is now in Seattle with a deal. 

It's cool we don't need good players in Cleveland- we root for the TEAM- lose or tie. 

You’re talking to the wall on this one.  The love it or leave, cheer for the Browns regardless, Guy has no problem bitching about 1-31 but could care less about fixing it cause he got dem orange jersey to cheer fo each Sunde

Just now, Mark O said:

That talent doesn't mean Sheet when he doesn't play.

He's going to play in NE this weekend...

Just now, PoeticG said:

He's going to play in NE this weekend...

Wonderful... I'm sure you'll be wacking off watching him play too.    Tell us all how great Carl Hogan looks for Denver this week, and how many wins Barfley has led the Giants to this year as well. 

Enjoy it.   I'll be flying back home from Cleveland after watching the Browns play the Jets and then going to watch OSU and Tulane on Saturday. 

16 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

I see that as over projecting. So in your estimation there, you not only have 1 good QB, but 3.

Good QBs dont just come along, so thinking you have 3 seems off to me.

We drafted Rudolph to replace Ben, maybe neither pan out but I feel pretty good about Rudolph as do the steelers. 

And yes to your previous poimt I do care that he's a patriot, as should the Browns. It was a dumb f*ckinh move. It's randy moss all over again. Malcotent in Oakland, goes.to the pats for.pretty much free and scores 23 touchdowns.

Hm, imagine if our first pick of the draft was actually playing on Sunday instead of watching helpless from the sideline like Gordon. Sheet, we should just release Baker since we can't trust him to win games or show up on gameday. It's not like we're paying him millions of dollars to watch Tie-rod lose on Sunday... oh, wait....

Archived