THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon Traded to Pats

darren15

16 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

You're saying that now until this Thursday when the Jets load up the box, stifle our running game, and make the offense one dimensional..

I'm not positive that Calloway can't stretch the field like Josh "could" (certainly didn't see it week 1 of this year), so I don't think this is the case.  We will know Friday morning, but I'm not convinced.  I don't think Calloway is the talent that Josh is/was, but to the point of loading up the box I don't agree.  We'll see.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can not believe this. Maybe we can get the Steelers to give us AB for a 4th rounder? 

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

I can not believe this. Maybe we can get the Steelers to give us AB for a 4th rounder? 

You've had 48 hours to believe this was going to happen or was your head buried up Trent Richardsons ass and didn't hear the news that he was being released today?

Maybe AJ for a 3rd? John the Shmuck Dorsey. I want to punch him in his Elway dorky donkey face.

I actually thought that our convict owner would talk our inbred GM out of committing NFL suicide. 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

It's too bad Dorsey can't release or trade a few select posters off this board. 

It's too bad that Dorsey can't find a college team to trade Hue to before he offs himself.

Just now, PoeticG said:

I actually thought that our convict owner would talk our inbred GM out of committing NFL suicide. 

Then you really are as delusional as you constantly act.   But only someone delusional would spend months telling everyone how great Carl Hogan.   You just keep proving it time after time.

2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Then you really are as delusional as you constantly act.   But only someone delusional would spend months telling everyone how great Carl Hogan.   You just keep proving it time after time.

His name is Kevin Hogan.

It says it on his restraining order against PoG. 

3 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Idk what's more realistic..

Rod Streater catching 30 passes this season or JG putting up 1600 yards with the GOAT at QB..

I'll take the latter.

I think putting up with Gordon's nonsense for six years was long enough. 

Maybe he does but he was better than the titanic that we sailed out there all season last year that enabled us to have our "perfect season". 

4 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Idk what's more realistic..

Rod Streater catching 30 passes this season or JG putting up 1600 yards with the GOAT at QB..

I'll take the latter.

Enjoy being a Patriots fan then.   I'm sure you can get yourself a nice pretty Josh Gordon Patriots jersey online somewhere.

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think putting up with Gordon's nonsense for six years was long enough. 

The guy had an addiction problem and now that he's finally clean and sober we send him to the PATRIOTS for a 5th rounder! HAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahahahahahajohsdjoklfdah;ljofgh dbvgoriweahgjklofvgsdnhk;jifrghsed;oifyvgoriugh

Just now, PoeticG said:

The guy had an addiction problem and now that he's finally clean and sober we send him to the PATRIOTS for a 5th rounder! HAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahahahahahajohsdjoklfdah;ljofgh dbvgoriweahgjklofvgsdnhk;jifrghsed;oifyvgoriugh

Again....you know he's clean and sober how exactly?     Are you actually in the locker room since you've already claimed that trading him hurt the locker room.   Only the players and coaches who are actually IN the locker room know what kind of effect this trade had or didn't have.   The guy plays one fucking game in 2 years (catches 1 pass) and suddenly the whole season is going to shit because he was traded.  

Goodness, I think a lot of you are only on here to complain about anything. 

Everyone kept on saying "screw Gordon" they should have got rid of him a long time ago, he is never here, etc. Then they do, and now the organization is the dumbest ever? Make up your minds.

So we got rid of him because he was late and had a minor injury? No, they got rid of him for a continuing myriad of problems. At some point, it just gets to be too much. We even have people on here "reporting" he was under the influence of something. But now 48 hours later because he was traded, that is forgotten. And I am not talking bad about Gordon the player or man. 

But the ultimate kicker to me is when you constantly rag on a player, over and over and over, then turn around and say how bad it was that they got rid of the player. Now he is going to have some phenomenal success in NE. That success must be coming with the backup QB, since 2 years ago the starter, Mr. Tom Brady was FINISHED. He then went on to win a Super Bowl, win an MVP, and go to another SB, where he set records.

I wont name any names, and I am sure everyone can read between the lines. 

What is HILARIOUS though. "This board means nothing to me, yet I come comment every day." "The Browns are terrible and arent even the Browns since 99, but I have to post about them." "This guy and that guy complain about me and want to dictate what I post and censor me." I make an offer to buy the board for a team I care nothing about, and if I buy it those guys will be banned permanently.

Or ironic. "I am the best football mind and prognosticator on the planet." But when I am called out on my stupid assessments or proven wrong, all I do is throw hate filled messages or dont respond.

I

"If the Browns win the Super Bowl, I won't care" but I want to own the BROWNS board.

As for the rest of the complainers, whether it is this topic or a lot of the others. Why would you want to continue to waste your time complaining about everything? What does that really do for you? 

Moderators, PLEASE dont delete this certain posters reply. I want to see how they can actually try and explain away these complete opposite stances.

God Bless

3 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Dream on.  Take meds.

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

In a twist of irony I just heard that the Pats cut Coleman to open a roster spot for Gordon.

They replaced one waste of a Browns roster spot with another.

What I love is that certain posters on here in a tizzy over Gordon being traded actually think he gave two shits about the Browns.

The hamstring injury was a lie by Gordon. 

1 minute ago, Gunz41 said:

As for the rest of the complainers, whether it is this topic or a lot of the others. Why would you want to continue to waste your time complaining about everything? What does that really do for you? 

Moderators, PLEASE dont delete this certain posters reply. I want to see how they can actually try and explain away these complete opposite stances.

God Bless

I don't think you're going to get any kind of intelligent reply....but here's hoping.

22 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

So your pissed off because our convict owner and inbred GM got rid of our drug addict WR? 😱

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

I don't think you're going to get any kind of intelligent reply....but here's hoping.

I'm sure I wont. Heck, I am almost positive I wont on any of the real reason this post was about (Gordon), yet I really want to see a reply about the other stuff. The "they are mean to me, they whine to the owner" If I own it, I will remove them. All it is from what I read is he wants the board to be all about him. I'll bet that IF he did purchase it, it wouldn't be the Browns board anymore. Heck how could it be, according to the new owner, they arent the Browns

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

They replaced one waste of a Browns roster spot with another.

What I love is that certain posters on here in a tizzy over Gordon being traded actually think he gave two shits about the Browns.

The hamstring injury was a lie by Gordon. 

Yep, I believe Gordon and his agent scripted his exit out of the organization.

Archived