THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon Traded to Pats

darren15

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Why do I want to moderate this page? 

So I can look at the Donald Trump lovefest in the political discussions and the likes of you being okay with trading away JG for a bottle of soda and an italian grinder? 

Screw that..

Ok..forget the moderation aspect..  Less than 1600 yards and you never post again...anything over and I'll do the same thing.  

Put up or shut up.......or do you just want to whine and bitch? 

2 minutes ago, browns52 said:

good riddance to this moronic organization.....send this team to canada....maybe that will help out the nafta situation between us and them.   errrr wait a minute...they are not that Shmucking stupid....ok dump this team in lake erie....get it over with.....nfl should have rules about when a team has been this bad for 20yrs, they should  be dismantled...

I'm being nice, but go Shmuck yourself.

21 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Great... Let's just trade away our best fukin playmaker for peanuts...

Was this really a substance abuse issue? It would make sense to trade him for that reason but if we just traded away our best wr because he was late and has a hammy issue... We deserve another 0 win season...

Fukin bull$hit!

Leave then.

4 minutes ago, Mark O said:

so you're basically admitting you're a 12 year old girl.     How pathetic.

What does that make you then? 

You want to make some stupid bet where the loser has to leave because you dont like my opinion on the trade? 

I'll leave this board if we don't win another game this season.. sound fair to you Mr. Big Bad Moderator? 

1 minute ago, domcucch1994 said:

You want to make some stupid bet where the loser has to leave because you dont like my opinion on the trade? 

I'll leave this board if we don't win another game this season.. sound fair to you? 

Do what you want....feel free to be a whiny bitch because the team traded away a player who hasn't been a playmaker in 4 years and has barely played in that time and is one mistake away from a permanent ban from the league.   But we will see if he sniffs 1600 yards.

3 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Do what you want....feel free to be a whiny bitch because the team traded away a player who hasn't been a playmaker in 4 years and has barely played in that time and is one mistake away from a permanent ban from the league.   But we will see if he sniffs 1600 yards.

Now that he has a real QB will see how he does..

The only bright spot is that Antonio Callaway will get more reps..

And why did you delete my comment? The guy above me can comment how I like getting my salad tossed but when I come back at him you delete it?

Ridiculous..

9 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

I'll leave this board if we don't win another game this season.. sound fair to you Mr. Big Bad Moderator? 

You really are being a baby.

Dorkey is the dumbest Shmuck in the NFL. 

Egg on his face would be an improvement. 

4 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Now that he has a real QB will see how he does..

The only bright spot is that Antonio Callaway will get more reps..

And why did you delete my comment? The guy above me can comment how I like getting my salad tossed but when I come back at him you delete it?

Ridiculous..

I did get a notification that l was quoted but it was not there.I figured it was a well deserved comeback. I took a shot at him him, he gets to shoot back. It’s all in good fun.

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I did get a notification that l was quoted but it was not there.I figured it was a well deserved comeback. I took a shot at him him, he gets to shoot back. It’s all in good fun.

Exactly!

I didn't know we needed a principal to moderate two adults throwing shade at each other.. and yeah it's all in good fun. 

I love people who say we traded our best player away.

Since when????  Keep re living the season that was Al Bundy...hahahahahhaha.

He was a beig red spot on a wall.  After a while you get used to seeing it...it sits there and does nothing.  Then someone paints it over and now you notice?

Hope he turns it around...he was fun to watch.  3 years ago lol.

1 minute ago, Kvoethe said:

I love people who say we traded our best player away.

Since when????  Keep re living the season that was Al Bundy...hahahahahhaha.

He was a beig red spot on a wall.  After a while you get used to seeing it...it sits there and does nothing.  Then someone paints it over and now you notice?

Hope he turns it around...he was fun to watch.  3 years ago lol.

Um, no. 

Every player on the team recognizes that Josh is a different level talent. They are just scared to speak up about the dumbass that are ruining the team. 

Dorsey and Hue both were pissed that Gordon went and got treatment. They couldn't look like real men cutting him while he was away, they harbored that animosity and let it show today. They are vengeful and ill tempered little bitches, and they proved it with their latest act of treason. 

We haven't won a game since 2016. Hue needs to go. Keeping him is insanity. Dorsey is a muffed punt.

1 minute ago, FALCON7 said:

Josh and his agent likely orchestrated this...

Doubtful, Josh wanted to be here. Dorsey has his chest so puffed out he can't see that he's stepped in Sheet. I hope he falls asleep tonight with his shoes on. 

9 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Dorkey is the dumbest Shmuck in the NFL. 

Egg on his face would be an improvement. 

Poet......... CORRECTAMUNDO.............................. Dorsey needs to go.................. If we don't think Hue is pointing out all the player we COULD have had, we are simpletons. If you don't think Haslam watched Barkley and Darnold and thought about the goose eggs we have, you would be a simpleton as well.

Hoorta, the Walter Mitty of this board in 1995 told me I was nuts to predict Belichik would be a SB HC before the Browns ever made the playoffs, he also told me I was nuts to think Belichik could make a player out of Randy Moss and then Corey Dillion (both who played in SBs for Bill).

So now? Belichik is about to stick it up the Dorsey's azz with Gordon. You want to know how bad of an organization the Browns are? You want to know how stupid Dorsey the Dorkey is? Watch what Belichik does.

This organization is laughable.

2 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Poet......... CORRECTAMUNDO.............................. Dorsey needs to go.................. If we don't think Hue is pointing out all the player we COULD have had, we are simpletons. If you don't think Haslam watched Barkley and Darnold and thought about the goose eggs we have, you would be a simpleton as well.

Hoorta, the Walter Mitty of this board in 1995 told me I was nuts to predict Belichik would be a SB HC before the Browns ever made the playoffs, he also told me I was nuts to think Belichik could make a player out of Randy Moss and then Corey Dillion (both who played in SBs for Bill).

So now? Belichik is about to stick it up the Dorsey's azz with Gordon. You want to know how bad of an organization the Browns are? You want to know how stupid Dorsey the Dorkey is? Watch what Belichik does.

This organization is laughable.

I can't add any more reactions today but you should get a trophy for this post.

Archived