THE BROWNS BOARD

Manafort

BaconHound

He also plead guilty today of the charges that were hung in the last jury. Additionally there are other things he pled guilty to that potentially can be taken to state courts which are not subject to Trump pardons. The question that many had should now be obvious. He does not get this deal from Mueller unless he knows a great deal that will eventually be used further up the food chain and they are running out of chain links to the very top. Each one flips and then the waterfall gets going. 

As I said months ago, everything has to go through the court system. It's Mueller time! Drink up 🤴. This Bud(dy), is definitely for you. How's that swamp doing now that the drain has you in the spiral?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35902/dershowitz-manafort-plea-deal-threat-trump-not-james-barrett

To answer the question, no.  I think most people would take the plea in his position.  It's not like Manafort can act as a credible witness when you basically convict him for lying.  I find Cohen to be far more of a snake than Manafort personally.

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35902/dershowitz-manafort-plea-deal-threat-trump-not-james-barrett

To answer the question, no.  I think most people would take the plea in his position.  It's not like Manafort can act as a credible witness when you basically convict him for lying.  I find Cohen to be far more of a snake than Manafort personally.

I almost smile when I hear people talk like Dershowitz talk about liars like Manafort "composing" when those who have worked with Mueller know that he never goes off a single source and if someone even thinks about composing he will break the plea deal and string them up with the max. # of years their guilty plea in hand entails. Mueller does not rely on any one source. If you have followed the detail of the charges he has filed you would know that. His team is very thorough and they follow the facts very professionally, not the desires of others. His history of investigation with integrity is why I have always stated this needs to go through the court system with juries that must be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt.

manafort is corrupt alrighty.

of course, one has to ask why dirty corrupt mueller and his legalese "assassin" Weissman don't go after podesta.

oh, yeah, podesta is a long time clinton hack.

but guess what - manafort leads to podesta.

ignored by mueller and fake investigation hacks.

interesting, yes?

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/14/manafort-ukraine-podesta/

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I almost smile when I hear people talk like Dershowitz talk about liars like Manafort "composing" when those who have worked with Mueller know that he never goes off a single source and if someone even thinks about composing he will break the plea deal and string them up with the max. # of years their guilty plea in hand entails. Mueller does not rely on any one source. If you have followed the detail of the charges he has filed you would know that. His team is very thorough and they follow the facts very professionally, not the desires of others. His history of investigation with integrity is why I have always stated this needs to go through the court system with juries that must be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt.

Let's think about what happened here. These charges against Manafort go back many years ago. Prosecutors decided not to prosecute Manafort then but now Mueller resurrects the charges. Why? In an effort to go after Trump. The judge in the case even told the Manafort prosecutors they were not fooling anyone and they didn't care one bit about Manafort but were solely going after Manafort to go after Trump. 

What we have seen so far is that the FBI worked overtime and unfairly to exonerate Hillary Clinton who was dead to right guilty while in Trump's case they have done the exact opposite and are leaving no stone unturned in an effort to take him out. If Sessions does not appoint a special prosecutor to look into this criminal mess from the FBI and DOJ there are a lot of people (myself included) who will have no faith in our justice system because right now we are seeing a two tiered justice system being played out.

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Let's think about what happened here. These charges against Manafort go back many years ago. Prosecutors decided not to prosecute Manafort then but now Mueller resurrects the charges. Why? In an effort to go after Trump. The judge in the case even told the Manafort prosecutors they were not fooling anyone and they didn't care one bit about Manafort but were solely going after Manafort to go after Trump. 

What we have seen so far is that the FBI worked overtime and unfairly to exonerate Hillary Clinton who was dead to right guilty while in Trump's case they have done the exact opposite and are leaving no stone unturned in an effort to take him out. If Sessions does not appoint a special prosecutor to look into this criminal mess from the FBI and DOJ there are a lot of people (myself included) who will have no faith in our justice system because right now we are seeing a two tiered justice system being played out.

and look how empty those so called charges against Manafort are being played by the media as "charges" against the POTUS.  

Tex - THERE ARE NONE!

4 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

and look how empty those so called charges against Manafort are being played by the media as "charges" against the POTUS.  

Tex - THERE ARE NONE!

You just don't get it do you. All they have now are several different singers from the Trump team who have now been found guilty of multiple charges and have been given special consideration depending entirely upon the fact that each had inside information of considerable importance that at the moment, none of us has any idea what it is, how it all ties together and what they will do with it. 

Just think about it. Did any of you foresee all the things that have been uncovered in such detail in the various charges thus far? Not just against U.S. citizens, but Russians and other foreign persons as well? Nope! 

All we see is the tip of the iceberg. Just wait until it's all tied together. And that may not happen until more persons get charged further down the road. The smartest commentators with the experience of following cases like this are saying we are only about half to a third of the way into where this is going eventually.

And one of the commentators last night made the comment that the reason Manafort took this deal now is that  he did not trust 🤴 to give him a pardon as seemed to be intimated as a possibility. 

There is one more possibility that allows 🤴 off the hook. There were a lot of public relations and law firms involved in the money Manafort was hiding to lobby politicians. Who knows where that road is leading? It may have nothing to do with 🤴. Like I said before Mueller will follow the facts wherever they lead and only he knows where they are leading until he tells us through more charges.

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You just don't get it do you. All they have now are several different singers from the Trump team who have now been found guilty of multiple charges and have been given special consideration depending entirely upon the fact that each had inside information of considerable importance that at the moment, none of us has any idea what it is, how it all ties together and what they will do with it. 

Just think about it. Did any of you foresee all the things that have been uncovered in such detail in the various charges thus far? Not just against U.S. citizens, but Russians and other foreign persons as well? Nope! 

All we see is the tip of the iceberg. Just wait until it's all tied together. And that may not happen until more persons get charged further down the road. The smartest commentators with the experience of following cases like this are saying we are only about half to a third of the way into where this is going eventually.

And one of the commentators last night made the comment that the reason Manafort took this deal now is that  he did not trust 🤴 to give him a pardon as seemed to be intimated as a possibility. 

There is one more possibility that allows 🤴 off the hook. There were a lot of public relations and law firms involved in the money Manafort was hiding to lobby politicians. Who knows where that road is leading? It may have nothing to do with 🤴. Like I said before Mueller will follow the facts wherever they lead and only he knows where they are leading until he tells us through more charges.

I saw Bob Woodward on television yesterday and they asked him if he looked into any Trump campaign and Russian collusion in writing his book and he said he couldn't find any....and he said he looked REALLY hard. 

9 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

I'll give you this - the disdain you have for the POTUS is 

matched by my same level of distrust over what you are getting fed by the MSM... 

Fair enough. But funny how far this has come from "We never even talked to any Russians" to a lot of now guilty weasels surfacing from the swamp in the WH.

Don't think you can pawn that off on the MSM. Those have come through the Mueller investigation. Just see if this eventually leads to the hundreds of condos within the Trump empire used to launder a lot of $$ out of eastern Europe. That hasn't even come up in depth yet, but it's there just waiting. And many of those are right in Trump Tower.

call me a simpleton here

I think that for all the "political prep" a candidate has to do before being subject to an opposition campaign,

Trump spent his time not worrying about how perfect his tax records / business dealings will look to the establishment politicians alike

but rather, honing a very good retaliatory message that isnt afraid to be real

And in his case - deliver on the promises stated! 

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I saw Bob Woodward on television yesterday and they asked him if he looked into any Trump campaign and Russian collusion in writing his book and he said he couldn't find any....and he said he looked REALLY hard. 

LOL! Yeah he only found a totally impaired POTUS that everyone is protecting us from. That's some real consolation!

2 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

call me a simpleton here

I think that for all the "political prep" a candidate has to do before being subject to an opposition campaign,

Trump spent his time not worrying about how perfect his tax records / business dealings will look to the establishment politicians alike

but rather, honing a very good retaliatory message that isnt afraid to be real

And in his case - deliver on the promises stated! 

🤴 The excuses given for this guy are getting ridiculous. You don't care how Eastern European ill gotten $$ was used to rescue that banktrumped empire that is very likely totally compromised to the detriment of our whole country's national defense? Well OK then.

20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Yeah he only found a totally impaired POTUS that everyone is protecting us from. That's some real consolation!

Woodward used second hand accounts not eyewitness testimony. One of the accounts in Woodward's book was about a strategy meeting on Afghanistan where Woodward says he was told that Trump acted like a child asking the generals "are we winning yet". I heard a direct eyewitness testimony from someone on television who was at that particular meeting and said that was not the impression he got from Trump at all. He said Trump asked the generals questions any president should ask such as what are our goals and exit strategy etc....so there you go as to second hand accounts about Trump likely from sources with an axe to grind. Also about all those I know of who have been quoted by second hand sources by Woodward have come out publicly and stated they never said the things quoted in his book.

In my opinion a more accurate assessment of Trump in the White House is likely that what you see in public is not much different than his behavior in the White House as those who know him have stated. If you think his public behavior is bad than you are not going to like his behavior in the White House. 

Texie is trolling - that surely is the explanation. He cannot possibly be serious. He gives "Trumped up charges" a

whole new emphasis. It's strange to celebrate the conviction of manafort -

on stuff he did back in 2005/2007.

When Did Trump run for pres? Oh, 2016. About ten years later. To pretend that is an indictment of Pres Trump, is worse

than worthless, whatever a word for that would be. The dems are the deep state - and they believe they are immune from the law - and, indeed, obaMao put them in charge of enforcing the law. The more the truth on them is out, the more names get added to the list - the more emotionally and irrationally the left vents against Pres Trump, and his second SCOTUS nominee.

Bill clinton's past as a sexual abuser as gov was nothing to the left - despite all the witnesses, lawsuits, investigative reporting of facts..."because the past doesn't matter".

But let an imaginary hs girl "write a letter" to leftists in Congress about Kavanaugh - some 30 years ago alleged something - and the left goes all in on "the past matters".

Like I keep saying - the left changes it's perception and stances based on their emotions at the time - which lends itself to flipflopping, lies, hypocrisy, and fraud all along the way - and they love it.

Like the zombie apocalypse movie - except it isn't "undead"...it's leftwing emotional venting and flippflopping as the epidemic.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And here's some more just for Trumpettes.

Check out those headlines, “Manafort Guilty Plea COULD Reveal Truth About Trump Tower Meeting”.

Whenever you resort to using words like “could” in your header, it’s not news...it’s wishful thinking. 🤔

42 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Check out those headlines, “Manafort Guilty Plea COULD Reveal Truth About Trump Tower Meeting”.

Whenever you resort to using words like “could” in your header, it’s not news...it’s wishful thinking. 🤔

So did you actually watch the interviews? It was far more than the headline. Hint: follow the Illegal E.European Money.

how  out u all stfu since none of us and not even anyone in the media has a singular got damn clue where this is all headed. But u all, both on the right and the left... think u know sht cause ur msm of choice is givin ya the "inside scoop".

Ur all being bullshtted for click revenue, what the fuk us wrong with all of u for not realizing that fact? u go to ur main stream bullshtter of choice cause they stroke ur cok just the way u like it, and ur visit to their site garnered them ad revenue. They give no fuks about telli g u anything legitimate, cause if they did u might not check back in for a a day or so. They want u there constsntly tossing their salads just the way they like it

Archived