THE BROWNS BOARD

Seahawks sign Kendricks

jcam222

11 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Wouldn’t you think pleading guilty to a felony would violate the NFL code of conduct?

You would think so, even if he gets a light sentence.

Are the Seahawks sort of imploding?

Mike

18 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

You would think so, even if he gets a light sentence.

Are the Seahawks sort of imploding?

Mike

They just seem irrelevant somehow...

To be honest I don't know why the Browns cut him. The NFL made no announcement about him violating any conduct policy, we could've used him till sentencing. The NFL doesn't give a crap whether you're an attempted murderer, rapist, wife beater , white collar criminal, just don't kneel.

46 minutes ago, MDDawg said:

To be honest I don't know why the Browns cut him. The NFL made no announcement about him violating any conduct policy, we could've used him till sentencing. The NFL doesn't give a crap whether you're an attempted murderer, rapist, wife beater , white collar criminal, just don't kneel.

I'm guessing it was solely because the Browns felt like he lied straight to their faces before he signed..... and then leave it to Stinky Pete to chum the murky waters for a win.  

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

That NFC West May in fact now be among the week is the visions in the league. 

Yeah.. It just seems like the lustre wore off.. Carroll is a fine coach.. But somehow you just get the feeling they need a new voice over there...

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

That NFC West May in fact now be among the week is the visions in the league. 

I wouldn't say that to the Rams' faces..... or they'll hang 48 on you on their way to the SB.  

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

I wouldn't say that to the Rams' faces..... or they'll hang 48 on you on their way to the SB.  

Well, what I am saying is that except for the Rams....who are definitely good it seems.....none of the other teams may be any good.   Cards?  49ers?  Seahawks?  All lost Sunday....and may all continue their losing ways.  Jimmy G may in fact not be all that and a bag of chips.  Rosen will likely take over for  Bradford any day now.  And as noted, the lustre is off the Seahawks.  It has been all downhill for them ever since the stupidest play call in American sports history was made at the end of what should have been their back to back SB wins.

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Browns should have kept him. We're not going to the Superbowl and it seems sentencing won't be until January.

WSS

I'm buying d Bone's explanation about the Browns POV Steve. Sure we could use you - but sorry you lied to us about the extent of your involvement in the insider trading. 

• 3 weeks later...

Suspended indefinitely.

Yet there are people on here who ripped the Browns and said how stupid they were for getting rid of him. Didn't you know HE won a Super Bowl last year. 

5 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Suspended indefinitely.

Yet there are people on here who ripped the Browns and said how stupid they were for getting rid of him. Didn't you know HE won a Super Bowl last year. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000969432/article/seahawks-lb-mychal-kendricks-suspended-indefinitely

If he helped us to 2-1-1 or better yet 4-0 and then he could never step on that field again and it would have been worth it IMO.  Guys get hurt, do PEDs, DV, etc. and get suspended I just want wins.  If the Browns are a playoff team and have a shot at a Super Bowl then we can talk about chemistry.

56 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

If he helped us to 2-1-1 or better yet 4-0 and then he could never step on that field again and it would have been worth it IMO.  Guys get hurt, do PEDs, DV, etc. and get suspended I just want wins.  If the Browns are a playoff team and have a shot at a Super Bowl then we can talk about chemistry.

For me, it's not about accountability or how he could produce for us, it is more about discipline: the Browns cannot be permissive to players and let them lie at their face or hide such things if they want to become a respectful franchise. 

If you allow lies and undiscipline, you're only seeding more.

3 hours ago, Nero said:

For me, it's not about accountability or how he could produce for us, it is more about discipline: the Browns cannot be permissive to players and let them lie at their face or hide such things if they want to become a respectful franchise. 

If you allow lies and undiscipline, you're only seeding more.

You mean like the owner?

5 hours ago, BaconHound said:

If he helped us to 2-1-1 or better yet 4-0 and then he could never step on that field again and it would have been worth it IMO.

You'd think a team would have SOMEBODY at the bottom of the roster that was replaceable.   

Archived