THE BROWNS BOARD

Monday Nite Pick-em - Week 1

Tour2ma

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

After the Jets routed the Lion Cubs I thought this was a tradition that needed to be strangles in its crib...

New York (NYJ) +7.0 @ Detroit --- Mon 09/10 06:10 PM

Prediction: DET 33 NYJ 13

Final: NYJ 47 DET 17 --- L/L --- Only question after the game was whether Fireman Ed & CO. made it out of Detroit alive.

And Darnold pulls into a wide lead in the 2018 rookie QB derby. Meanwhile back in the stables, one young former OU QB wants to get out of his stall (great word there pun intended...he-ya🤠).

EDIT:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000960828/article/sam-darnolds-resiliency-shines-through-in-jets-victory

21 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Dolores Burke, I believe.  She has been announcing for years,   NBA,  college games.

Delores Burke does NBA and college basketball.    Beth Mowins was the announcer last night.  She does a lot of college football games and does the occasional NFL game, including the 2nd MNF game on opening week with Rex Ryan. 

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

Delores Burke does NBA and college basketball.    Beth Mowins was the announcer last night.  She does a lot of college football games and does the occasional NFL game, including the 2nd MNF game on opening week with Rex Ryan. 

Ahh.....well,  OK.  I think they sound very similar.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And Darnold pulls into a wide lead in the 2018 rookie QB derby. Meanwhile back in the stables, one young former OU QB wants to get out of his stall (great word there pun intended...he-ya🤠).

This may turn out to be one helluva QB class.

And as a group the 2018 season's starters may be among the strongest in history. Lotta talented ones with only a couple teams searching.

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Dolores Burke, I believe.  She has been announcing for years,   NBA,  college games.

Beth Mowins.. Her voice is utterly annoying!... And she gets a lot of play by play wrong.. How she has a job is beyond me.. She is a total hack!

Archived