THE BROWNS BOARD

well surprise surprise...we still suck

Tacosman

If a tie as 3 pt underdogs when you are 1-31 can seem like a bad result....well this was an example of such.

A FIVE TURNOVER EDGE......wtf is the record of nfl teams with a five turnover edge?  Gotta be 90% right?  

And these werent relatively benign turnovers.  Hell one was essentially a td return.  

Maybe the weather was part of the reason for the offense sucking, but c'mon......tyrod looked like complete trash.  

Our supposedly good wide recieving corps?  Ummmm....well landry showed up I guess sort of.  The rest looked like crap.  

After today Im just really worried about our offense.....another Sheet performance like that and sure...bring on the rookie.

Hyde looked like he had weights in his shoes.

Offensive line whipped play after play.

After pitt got up 21-7, defense played really well....but wonder how much of this was just ben and the weather....

can we stop sending peppers sorry butt out their for punt returns as well?

If we cant win a game where we have a5 turnover edge????  3-12-1 here we come......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

132-4.....

that was the record of teams before today since the browns rejoined the nfl who had a +5 or more turnover ratio....

But maybe we will be ok this year if we just have a +80 turnover differential for the year.  I wonder barnwell would say about the sustainability of that

3 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

"well landry showed up I guess sort of"

again,maybe you should learn how to read.  I specifically singled him out as the one who didnt suck

more or less saying he sort of showed up if I read that from anyone about any player without seeing the game I would take it that he sucked as I said learn how to articulate

1 minute ago, syd said:

more or less saying he sort of showed up if I read that from anyone about any player without seeing the game I would take it that he sucked as I said learn how to articulate

you would take it wrong then.....thats a you problem not a me problem.  The 'well' part makes it clear I segregated Landry from the rest.

5 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

to be fair there were bright spots....Ward looked great as I thought he would.  The defense played with a ton of energy.

Ward looked great just like you said?

On 4/29/2018 at 10:18 PM, Tacosman said:

Ward has a good rookie year

One of three times you mentioned "Ward" in the past year.

5 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

you would take it wrong then.....thats a you problem not a me problem.  The 'well' part makes it clear I segregated Landry from the rest.

thing is Landry did have a good game loved the way he taunted pit's db's got a penalty out of one of his taunts so saying that he showed up sort of I guess makes u look like a butt

3 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Ward looked great just like you said?

One of three times you mentioned "Ward" in the past year.

honored that you take the time to search for me....

yes I think ward will be  good.  Last I checked it's not  my responsibility to catalog all my opinions about every player for you multiple times before the season.  What other players would you like me to opine on before I can comment on them in the future?

2 minutes ago, syd said:

thing is Landry did have a good game loved the way he taunted pit's db's got a penalty out of one of his taunts so saying that he showed up sort of I guess makes u look like a butt

again, he was singled out in a way to contrast from the dreck performances of the rest.  This is evident by the language used and the context it was used in.  He had a nice stat line but Im not sure his impact on the game was quite as good.  Regardless the fact that he did have a much better game than the rest of the wrs was pointed out.

12 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

honored that you take the time to search for me....

yes I think ward will be  good.  Last I checked it's not  my responsibility to catalog all my opinions about every player for you multiple times before the season.  What other players would you like me to opine on before I can comment on them in the future?

I checked because in general you are full of sh!t. And this time was no exception.

Opine on whomever you like... just don't change the level of praise when you see then play later.

And for the record I was a pretty good, all-around volleyball player in my day. Worked with a former US Olympian at the Painesville YMCA one summer back in '73.

Archived