THE BROWNS BOARD

Dutch's '18 Browns Questions

Dutch Oven

On 9/4/2018 at 7:22 PM, mjp28 said:

1. Browns record?..... 5-10-1

4. Steelers record?..... 7-9

lol... I'd really have been impressed had there a tie been included in your Steeler record prognostication.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... I'd really have been impressed had there a tie been included in your Steeler record prognostication.

I thought they'd tie Baltimore.... I think, I'm ready for a football break until the Packers play. 

6 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm literally walking through my kitchen minutes after the game and start laughing, thinking: "Son of a bitch, mjp got his tie!"

I thought the same thing when it happened, lol. 

But I remembered that the tie wasn't with the Steelers. 

Good job mjp, nonetheless.

• 1 month later...

WELL HEADING INTO WEEK 7 A QUICK LOOK BACK ON THIS EXCITING AND TRYING 2018 SEASON.

........BROWNS going for win 3, when will it happen?

On 9/9/2018 at 6:01 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I'm literally walking through my kitchen minutes after the game and start laughing, thinking: "Son of a bitch, mjp got his tie!"

.....oh almost had two more which would have screwed up my master plan.  :(

On 10/16/2018 at 8:49 AM, mjp28 said:

WELL HEADING INTO WEEK 7 A QUICK LOOK BACK ON THIS EXCITING AND TRYING 2018 SEASON.

........BROWNS going for win 3, when will it happen?

WELL HEADING INTO WEEK 8 IS THE BROWNS "HARD KNOCKS EXPRESS" RUNNING OUT OF GAS?

BROWNS +9 points this Halloween Week in pizzburgh. 

sad pumpkin.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2018 at 12:57 PM, mjp28 said:

Well WEEK 12 so how do things look so far? Oh one slight change "Where's Carlos?"

........oh and who's predictions have got stronger or gone out the window?

Elsewhere I was in the 4 win season column, so we have 5 games to make me wrong. I think we take at least the second Cincy game. Houston and Denver D's are too strong away from home and both have at least one really excellent RB. Ravens too good overall away. The tossup will be Carolina @ Cleveland. I'm saying there's a chance in that one.

14 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Browns have already surpassed my 4-12 prediction, with 5 to go. 

That does not suck. 

Oh the BROWNS could run the table with losses......but somehow I wouldn't bet on that one.

Do they win one more and end up 5-10-1 ? Nah that would be highly unlikely.....or would it?  ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

After week 14 time to reevaluate our picks?

12 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

After week 14 time to reevaluate our picks?

I am hoping for a seven wins from this team which means they win two out of the next three Broncos Bengals ravens I think they can do it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 8:41 AM, Dutch Oven said:

Time again boys and girls to make your season predictions! This will be open until next Sunday morning, please answer all questions COMPLETELY. (Some have multiple questions)

1. Browns record?

2. Bengals record?

3. Ravens record?

4. Steelers record?

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many do they allow?

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Tyrod Taylor pass for?

7. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield pass for?

8. How many yards and touchdowns does Carlos Hyde run for?

9. How many yards and touchdowns does Nick Chubb run for?

10. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions?

11. Who leads the Browns in receiving yards? How many yards?

12. How many sacks does Garrett have?

13. Will Hue Jackson be the head coach of the Browns at this time next year? If not, what date is he fired? (I want a specific date. Take a look at the schedule)

14. What two teams are in the Super Bowl? Who wins? 

So, Dutch, give the answers now that the season is over.

On 1/2/2019 at 6:45 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I'll reveal the results in the week leading up to the Super Bowl

Looking forward to it being as entertaining as last year.

On 1/2/2019 at 7:39 PM, The Gipper said:

Nah...no need to wait.  We can just supplement that answer when that happens.

A rush to judgement?  :o

........or we're all just impatient little kids and can't wait.

On 9/8/2018 at 11:01 AM, Flugel said:

1. Browns record?  8-8

2. Bengals record? 7-9

3. Ravens record? 11-5

4. Steelers record?  11-5

5. How many points do the Browns score? 416    How many do they allow? 288

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Tyrod Taylor pass for?   1400 yards  12 TDs  4 INTs (6 games)

7. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield pass for?  2700 yards  25 TDs 10 INTs (10 games)

8. How many yards and touchdowns does Carlos Hyde run for?  900 yards rushing  250 yards receiving 8 TDs (Duke Johnson reduces his reps)

9. How many yards and touchdowns does Nick Chubb run for?  300 yards rushing 150 yards receiving 4 TDs (Duke Johnson reduces his reps too)

10. Who leads the Browns in receptions? Jarvis Landry  How many receptions?  105 receptions

11. Who leads the Browns in receiving yards? Jarvis Landry How many yards?  1100 yards

12. How many sacks does Garrett have?  13 sacks

13. Will Hue Jackson be the head coach of the Browns at this time next year? Yes  If not, what date is he fired? (I want a specific date. Take a look at the schedule)  No need.

14. What two teams are in the Super Bowl?  Jacksonville Jaguars  and LA Rams   Who wins?   The LA Rams

Well, the only 2 predictions I got right were  8 losses for the Browns and Landry leading us in receptions.  Came close on # of wins, Baker's # of TD passes, and Garrett's # of sacks.  Missed by a mile on all the rest!  Gee, there's a surprise...

48 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Well, the only 2 predictions I got right were  8 losses for the Browns and Landry leading us in receptions.  Came close on # of wins, Baker's # of TD passes, and Garrett's # of sacks.  Missed by a mile on all the rest!  Gee, there's a surprise...

I too thought that the Jags had a chance to make it to the SB......more fool me (and you).

On 9/8/2018 at 1:10 PM, gumby73 said:

As i flip back to page 2 that i can't attach :huh:... I say"wait i flipped the wrong division tie teams & the records of the Bengals & Browns..And Ratbirds & Stoolers backwards"... who knew i was a backwards record genius 🤓...

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I too thought that the Jags had a chance to make it to the SB......more fool me (and you).

14. What two teams are in the Super Bowl? Who wins?  In the pitiful AFC HOU vs GB if Rodgers is healthy and GB WINS!

Oh well actually HOU had a shot after a slow start -and- I had Rodgers in both of my FL teams......and he got injured in WEEK ONE!

Such is life in the NFL.

........edit add, at least I didn't pick this:  14. What two teams are in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Atlanta vs Pittsburgh, Atlanta wins their first franchise Super Bowl   :lol:

Archived