Sign in to follow this  
wargograw

Michigan

Not doing well in road games versus ranked opponents either.....

.......This is one of those stats Michigan can't seem to shake, and is impossible to ignore. Since 2006, this football program has played 16 ranked opponents on the road. 

The last win over a ranked road team came at the place Michigan will play Saturday. Lloyd Carr took No. 11 Michigan into Notre Dame Stadium on Sept. 16, 2006, and beat the No. 2 Fighting Irish, 47-21, as part of an 11-0 start. Later that year, Michigan fell, 42-39, in the No. 1 vs. No. 2 game at Ohio State, starting a streak that has lasted more than a decade.........

I thought Michigan should have won the game but they were their own worst enemy..

On 9/2/2018 at 10:22 AM, wargograw said:

0-1

1-6 against rivals in the Harbaugh era. Discuss. 

Can you say Jon Cooper part two

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Can you say John Cooper part twoCan you say John Cooper part two

Nobody wasted more championship talent than EBruce + JCoop don't forget that.  Of course Michigan's LLLLLLLoyd was a talent waster too, their program really dived after that.

I actually like it better when both are #1 and #2 in the nation......#1 OHIO STATE naturally.

Even the ex players are getting pissed.  And the big ten network is gutless for letting Edwards go. 

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24567719/big-ten-network-suspends-braylon-edwards-michigan-criticism

I hope Woody is prepared for a pride-obliterating bit¢h slap because OSU is going to fu¢kin destroy michigan this season

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I hope Woody is prepared for a pride-obliterating bit¢h slap because OSU is going to fu¢kin destroy michigan this season

looking forward to sat night