THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill's cut Corey Coleman 🤣🤣😂😂

GuNNerGatSKi

6 hours ago, Nero said:

Meanwhile, Michael Thomas was picked 32 slots later and has three times his production in the NFL...

I try not to dwell on the past, but passing on Michael Thomas for Corey Coleman almost makes me ill every time I think of it.  🤢

Mike

3 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

I try not to dwell on the past, but passing on Michael Thomas for Corey Coleman almost makes me ill every time I think of it.  🤢

Mike

Yep. Still can't believe that one. What an asinine mistake. Made no sense at all.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

All-Pro. BB will find a way to play to whatever strengths he has that no one else has found so far.

im not sure any of colemans strengths matter....cant catch, runs Sheet routes, cant catch,  and has a Sheet work ethic/attitude.  

On 9/12/2018 at 11:44 AM, Furious Styles said:

Patriots SIGN Corey Coleman

On 9/12/2018 at 12:01 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

All-Pro. BB will find a way to play to whatever strengths he has that no one else has found so far.

Two teams already have tried to find any strengths he has....   

On 9/12/2018 at 12:39 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Maybe he's going to take up that empty roster spot that used to be filled by Kenny Britt.

That's what I'm thinking. The Pats are a little short at WR until Edelman comes back. 

On 9/12/2018 at 12:39 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Maybe he's going to take up that empty roster spot that used to be filled by Kenny Britt.

Isn''t it amazing how Britt went from his best season, 1000+ yards.....came to us and turned into a pile of garbage.

Coleman better be doing a responsible job with the money he has and is getting......'cuz it doesn't look like he's got a whole lotta paychecks in his future.

9 minutes ago, Orion said:

Isn''t it amazing how Britt went from his best season, 1000+ yards.....came to us and turned into a pile of garbage.

Exactly, just when I thought we couldn’t get another FA receiver worse than Dwayne Bowe...Kenny Britt said “hold my Gatorade”.

44 minutes ago, Orion said:

Coleman better be doing a responsible job with the money he has and is getting......'cuz it doesn't look like he's got a whole lotta paychecks in his future.

He's the Justin Gilbert of offense.

Archived