THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill's cut Corey Coleman 🤣🤣😂😂

GuNNerGatSKi

It's a 2020 7th round pick to Dorsey's pile of them..Bills paid 3.55M to Cory for 25 days of practice..not a bad wage if ya can find it (cha-ching)

Still amazing in a way, into the bust pile of NFL football. 

Oh not a bust on his end. <_<

......Corey Coleman signed a 4 year, $11,654,997 contract with the Cleveland Browns, including a $6,676,361 signing bonus, $11,204,997 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $2,913,749. In 2018, Coleman will earn a base salary of$1,509,545, while carrying a cap hit of $1,509,545 and a dead cap value of$3,548,863......

Proving once again........Hue Jackson just sucks💩 Coleman, Kessler, were such pedestrian picks🤧 So glad to see Dorsey is taking no prisoners. 

Memo to the Pied Piper of Cleveland: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me😂 1-31

17 minutes ago, Opal312 said:

Proving once again........Hue Jackson just sucks💩 Coleman, Kessler, were such pedestrian picks🤧 So glad to see Dorsey is taking no prisoners. 

Memo to the Pied Piper of Cleveland: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me😂 1-31

Not saying Hue is a great Coach, but when was he the GM?????

Mike

15 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Not saying Hue is a great Coach, but when was he the GM?????

Mike

Hue Jackson selected Coleman & Kessler

”trust me” he said after the draft

17 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

isnt johnny the starting lockerroom attendant for the yukon roughriders?

Yeah in a long line of "how I got rich not playing football for the Cleveland Browns"  club......unfortunately a too long list, hopefully that ends soon under the Dorsey "no bullsh1t football players" club.

And poor Johnny is working his way to the top.....of the North American map. The Nome Numbnuts next? :huh:

2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Gawd our draft history sucks something awful..... historically awful. I guess that's how you earn 1-31 / 0-16. 

A drunk monkey could have thrown his feces at a draft board and done better than the Browns since '99. 

26 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

A drunk monkey could have thrown his feces at a draft board and done better than the Browns since '99. 

We traded him too... 

than still pick-up his pick

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

good lord there are so many high draft picks by the browns that just flame out of the nfl so fukking hard. 

2 players remain on the roster from Wentz trade..Peppers & Kindred..let that sink in a minute 💩

10 hours ago, Opal312 said:

Don't forget "I felt the earth move" RG III. That was the sanitation truck unloading behind Hue. 

8 hours ago, D Bone said:

Gawd our draft history sucks something awful..... historically awful. I guess that's how you earn 1-31 / 0-16. 

& second round pick Orchard can find work this fall picking apples...  

8 hours ago, D Bone said:

It's why this year will be another disaster as well. You simply don't pass on Barkley when there are 4 - 5 QBs available. Stupidity continued in the 2018 draft.

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Don't forget "I felt the earth move" RG III. That was the sanitation truck unloading behind Hue. 

& second round pick Orchard can find work this fall picking apples...  

Larry, never mind the pat on the back, (you already gave me), seriously, I don't understand why anyone would have drafted this kid. As I protested on draft day, he played in a touch football league, his was horrible catching inside the numbers, and he was not physical enough to control the outside routes that he preferred once he got to the NFL. This was a classic soft player.

JACKSON'Sand organization will again provide a loser. Sorry, but he should have been up close and personal with Gordon months ago. Hue is not sure of who is playing OL. Let me ask you Larry, do you actually believe that there is not other confusion and disarray in the other units of this team?     Jackson really blows, and Haslam trusts him.

11 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

It's why this year will be another disaster as well. You simply don't pass on Barkley when there are 4 - 5 QBs available. Stupidity continued in the 2018 draft.

It's why you pass on Paxton Lynch  :D:D:D How many Super Bowls has Adrian Peterson won? Ladainian Tomlinson? In today's NFL, running backs are playing third fiddle in the offensive scheme of things. Go worship your one Championship picture of the GOAT, Jim Brown. 

15 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Larry, never mind the pat on the back, (you already gave me), seriously, I don't understand why anyone would have drafted this kid. As I protested on draft day, he played in a touch football league, his was horrible catching inside the numbers, and he was not physical enough to control the outside routes that he preferred once he got to the NFL. This was a classic soft player.

JACKSON'S and organization will again provide a loser. Sorry, but he should have been up close and personal with Gordon months ago. Hue is not sure of who is playing OL. Let me ask you Larry, do you actually believe that there is not other confusion and disarray in the other units of this team?     Jackson really blows, and Haslam trusts him.

Yeah- there is some disorganization. And if you've been watching Hard Knocks- Hue is bipolar- alternately sucking up and being a hard butt with players and coaches. Same stuff you noted about  the stupid penalties et al. 

Regarding Coleman- the scouting reports said he had dropitis. Same thing way back about Braylon Edwards. Experience says when you get to the pros, that's a malady that's incurable. 

I've said it before- and disagree if you want to. Hue is far from fire-proof this year. No owner is going to keep a coach around (and OK, some of his crap record is due to Sashi gutting the roster) that's gone 1-31, and then follows it up with say, (nah, I won't say). But I will say he damn better be at least 4-6 at the bye, or he's gonzo- I damn guarantee it. There's two guys underneath him with previous Head Coaching experience, and if you think that's an accident, you're batshit crazy. 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah- there is some disorganization. And if you've been watching Hard Knocks- Hue is bipolar- alternately sucking up and being a hard butt with players and coaches. Same stuff you noted about  the stupid penalties et al. 

Regarding Coleman- the scouting reports said he had dropitis. Same thing way back about Braylon Edwards. Experience says when you get to the pros, that's a malady that's incurable. 

I've said it before- and disagree if you want to. Hue is far from fire-proof this year. No owner is going to keep a coach around (and OK, some of his crap record is due to Sashi gutting the roster) that's gone 1-31, and then follows it up with say, (nah, I won't say). But I will say he damn better be at least 4-6 at the bye, or he's gonzo- I damn guarantee it. There's two guys underneath him with previous Head Coaching experience, and if you think that's an accident, you're batshit crazy. 

Hue was kept around, IMO, because the Haslams needed to show the world that a head coach could get a third year with them in Cleveland. 

He got his third year, and if the Browns are the 4-6 win team that I expect them to be, he'll be gone. 

8 hours ago, gumby73 said:

We traded him too... 

than still pick-up his pick

I was wondering who it was with the Colts who thought giving the Browns a first rounder for Trent Richardson was a good idea. Solved. 

37 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I was wondering who it was with the Colts who thought giving the Browns a first rounder for Trent Richardson was a good idea. Solved. 

"I thought I put in Trent Dilfer."

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Haley and WIlliams are not going to ever be the Browns head coach. Coffee Fetchers. Hue blows, but Haslam's wife won't let him be fired, not yet.

Meanwhile, Michael Thomas was picked 32 slots later and has three times his production in the NFL...

Archived