Jump to content
Ghoolie

Jackson contemplating retooling the OL

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Zombo said:

The fact that we are bandying about ideas about who is going to play on the left side of the OL in six days against the 13-3 Steelers and characters include a guard we just picked up off of the waiver wire and an undrafted free agent whose three year resume includes only 9 starts at West Georgia ... is a little unsettling. 

Maybe we shoulda went a little harder after Andrew Whitworth?

Zombo

Nah, Hue is the one bandying around ideas. He should let Wylie and Haley decide who plays where, and just get the hell out of the way. Your incompetence is showing again Hue. 

In happier news for the Browns, doubtful Bell will play Sunday- he hasn't shown up, and apparently is still pouting about his measly $14 million franchise tag.  

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/leveon-bell-doesnt-report-to-steelers-on-monday-gm-is-disappointed/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Nah, Hue is the one bandying around ideas. He should let Wylie and Haley decide who plays where, and just get the hell out of the way. Your incompetence is showing again Hue. 

In happier news for the Browns, doubtful Bell will play Sunday- he hasn't shown up, and apparently is still pouting about his measly $14 million franchise tag.  

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/leveon-bell-doesnt-report-to-steelers-on-monday-gm-is-disappointed/

hue Jackson isn't throwing around ideas about his O line a week out of a home opener just for sport. There's some serious sht going on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Nah, Hue is the one bandying around ideas. He should let Wylie and Haley decide who plays where, and just get the hell out of the way. Your incompetence is showing again Hue. 

In happier news for the Browns, doubtful Bell will play Sunday- he hasn't shown up, and apparently is still pouting about his measly $14 million franchise tag.  

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/leveon-bell-doesnt-report-to-steelers-on-monday-gm-is-disappointed/

Keep making up stories Hoorta. Keep inventing the horseschidt narrative that everyone on in the FO VIEWS HUE AS INCOMPETENT. Really man, you are a fukcing moron. If as you believe, Haslam has Hue on a short leash, and that he hired Haley, Dorsey and Williams to run the team...............................WHY THE FUKC are they " LETTING" Hue juggle the OL right before the opener?

Your dik-hed logic contributes even more to your reputation as a jackoff. On one-hand you claim Hue is being policed, and then on the other, you claim that it is ONLY HUE who is dicking around. Dude, if what you say is true about Hue being policed, why the hell is he being allowed to juggle everything? Do you even read your own bullschidt before posting it?

I have told you this before, and i will continue slapping you like a pimp slaps his dumbest whores that THIS IS HUE JACKSON'S TEAM. 

If anyone is on a short leash now? It is Haley and Dorsey................Dorsey is the one giving Hue players, and Haley is your hero............. the guy YOU SAID was going to expose HUE and Show Haslam how offense is REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE RUN.

Hue Jackson having to juggle the OL this close to Steeler week is NOT a sign of his ineptness.................. and nobody in the media is reading that way. It is instead a sign of the ineptness of HALEY AND DORSEY. It is a sign that Hue cannot trust these two coffee fetchers, and you can be caulk-sure that Hue has voiced his dissatisfaction to Haslam.

THE BROWNS ARE HUE Jackson's TEAM.....and the fortunes of both Haley and Dorsey sit with Hue's approval or disapproval. This OL juggling is CLEAR............... The coffee fetchers fukced up and can't do their job. With all the things a HC has to do to prepare for opening day, retooling an OL is not a good sign for the assistance.

  

 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

hue Jackson isn't throwing around ideas about his O line a week out of a home opener just for sport. There's some serious sht going on. 

  a rookie to Joel's right or left? to Joel it won't matter..but pick the best combo boss 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Flugel said:

We won all our Pro Football Championships when the game was actually better than the commercials.  No Professional Football franchise has ever participated in 10 consecutive Pro Football Championships and won 7 of them in their first 10 years of existence.

You won your first 4 when your team got just as much credit for starting the steroids era in Pro Football.  But congrats anyway... So now that there's NFL drug testing your last 9 trips to playoffs ended with a Heimlich.  Gee, nobody saw that coming... 

Is there any question which dynasty was more impressive? That's why you're trying too hard here kid when you should be at football practice with other kids your age.

 

Your franchise left your town and that ended anything related to those victories and the current franchise. You've won nothing.

 

You can try all you want to deny this but it's an undeniable fact. The owner moved the team/franchise and any relation to the previous success and the current team in Cleveland ended there.

 

And Gipper the NFL was founded in 1920. The modern NFL is considered to be started in 1966, with the merger of the NFL and AFL,  by everyone except stain fans trying to hold onto an ancient history of success that isn't even theirs to hold onto anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gafreleets said:

Your franchise

go throw some new light bulbs on your visitors scoreboard..Your defense blows!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gafreleets said:

 

Your franchise left your town and that ended anything related to those victories and the current franchise. You've won nothing.

 

You can try all you want to deny this but it's an undeniable fact. The owner moved the team/franchise and any relation to the previous success and the current team in Cleveland ended there.

 

And Gipper the NFL was founded in 1920. The modern NFL is considered to be started in 1966, with the merger of the NFL and AFL,  by everyone except stain fans trying to hold onto an ancient history of success that isn't even theirs to hold onto anymore.

You are one ignorant lying **MASK**. And you only make up Sheet to make yourself look good the NFL started in 1920 there is no division line anywhere at anytime in anything at all just because you want to make yourself look good or make your team look good doesn’t mean that it’s true it just means you’re lying pussyYou are one ignorant lying **MASK**. And you only make up Sheet to make yourself look good the NFL started in 1920 there is no division line anywhere at anytime in anything at all just because you want to make yourself look good or make your team look good doesn’t mean that it’s true it just means you’re lying pussy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Browns franchise never left. All it did was get a new owner and take a three-year hiatus. I mean that. But it’s no different worse than any other team changing its owner or any other team losing for three years or not being worth mentioning for three years. It doesn’t mean anything legally. If you want to put some real Shmucking money down on this proposition as to what the actual legal status of the Browns franchises I’ll be glad to take your money 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gafreleets said:

 

Your franchise left your town and that ended anything related to those victories and the current franchise. You've won nothing.

 

You can try all you want to deny this but it's an undeniable fact. The owner moved the team/franchise and any relation to the previous success and the current team in Cleveland ended there.

Last time I looked the Cleveland Browns still are credited with 8 Pro Football Championships.  You can try all you want to reverse that but it ain't gonna help you kid.  No Pro Football Franchise has ever gone to 10 straight Championships and won 7 of those.  Cleveland won their 8th Championship in just their 18th year.

You guys are still trying to win your 7th how many years later?  And now that they're testing for steroids and HGH - my inventory shows you stopped making it to the SB the last 8 times you made the playoffs.... Gee, what changed?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The Browns franchise never left. All it did was get a new owner and take a three-year hiatus. I mean that. But it’s no different worse than any other team changing its owner or any other team losing for three years or not being worth mentioning for three years. It doesn’t mean anything legally. If you want to put some real Shmucking money down on this proposition as to what the actual legal status of the Browns franchises I’ll be glad to take your money 

Leave it to Steeler fans to not know the difference between a team and a franchise. Players left, owner left, but the Browns FRANCHISE is the same one founded in 1946. and if Ghoole says otherwise, he's getting a couple more warning points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Keep making up stories Hoorta. Keep inventing the horseschidt narrative that everyone on in the FO VIEWS HUE AS INCOMPETENT. Really man, you are a fukcing moron. If as you believe, Haslam has Hue on a short leash, and that he hired Haley, Dorsey and Williams to run the team...............................WHY THE FUKC are they " LETTING" Hue juggle the OL right before the opener?

Your dik-hed logic contributes even more to your reputation as a jackoff. On one-hand you claim Hue is being policed, and then on the other, you claim that it is ONLY HUE who is dicking around. Dude, if what you say is true about Hue being policed, why the hell is he being allowed to juggle everything? Do you even read your own bullschidt before posting it?

I have told you this before, and i will continue slapping you like a pimp slaps his dumbest whores that THIS IS HUE JACKSON'S TEAM. 

If anyone is on a short leash now? It is Haley and Dorsey................Dorsey is the one giving Hue players, and Haley is your hero............. the guy YOU SAID was going to expose HUE and Show Haslam how offense is REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE RUN.

Hue Jackson having to juggle the OL this close to Steeler week is NOT a sign of his ineptness.................. and nobody in the media is reading that way. It is instead a sign of the ineptness of HALEY AND DORSEY. It is a sign that Hue cannot trust these two coffee fetchers, and you can be caulk-sure that Hue has voiced his dissatisfaction to Haslam.

THE BROWNS ARE HUE Jackson's TEAM.....and the fortunes of both Haley and Dorsey sit with Hue's approval or disapproval. This OL juggling is CLEAR............... The coffee fetchers fukced up and can't do their job. With all the things a HC has to do to prepare for opening day, retooling an OL is not a good sign for the assistance.

LOL, OTOH, all this spew coming from a guy who wanted Hue fired before he coached a regular season game. Sybil. He's going to overrule his coordinators- and go down with the ship. 3-7 will do it, or you want to bet me on that one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Keep making up stories Hoorta. Keep inventing the horseschidt narrative that everyone on in the FO VIEWS HUE AS INCOMPETENT. Really man, you are a fukcing moron. If as you believe, Haslam has Hue on a short leash, and that he hired Haley, Dorsey and Williams to run the team...............................WHY THE FUKC are they " LETTING" Hue juggle the OL right before the opener?

Your dik-hed logic contributes even more to your reputation as a jackoff. On one-hand you claim Hue is being policed, and then on the other, you claim that it is ONLY HUE who is dicking around. Dude, if what you say is true about Hue being policed, why the hell is he being allowed to juggle everything? Do you even read your own bullschidt before posting it?

I have told you this before, and i will continue slapping you like a pimp slaps his dumbest whores that THIS IS HUE JACKSON'S TEAM. 

If anyone is on a short leash now? It is Haley and Dorsey................Dorsey is the one giving Hue players, and Haley is your hero............. the guy YOU SAID was going to expose HUE and Show Haslam how offense is REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE RUN.

Hue Jackson having to juggle the OL this close to Steeler week is NOT a sign of his ineptness.................. and nobody in the media is reading that way. It is instead a sign of the ineptness of HALEY AND DORSEY. It is a sign that Hue cannot trust these two coffee fetchers, and you can be caulk-sure that Hue has voiced his dissatisfaction to Haslam.

THE BROWNS ARE HUE Jackson's TEAM.....and the fortunes of both Haley and Dorsey sit with Hue's approval or disapproval. This OL juggling is CLEAR............... The coffee fetchers fukced up and can't do their job. With all the things a HC has to do to prepare for opening day, retooling an OL is not a good sign for the assistance.

  

 

 

 

I hate to break it to ya Tom.. But its DEE HASLAM'S Team.. Hue stays as long as she wants him to,,,, Sorry you didn't get the Memo!...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Leave it to Steeler fans to not know the difference between a team and a franchise. Players left, owner left, but the Browns FRANCHISE is the same one founded in 1946. and if Ghoole says otherwise, he's getting a couple more warning points. 

What about the Steeler fag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Leave it to Steeler fans to not know the difference between a team and a franchise. Players left, owner left, but the Browns FRANCHISE is the same one founded in 1946. and if Ghoole says otherwise, he's getting a couple more warning points. 

Of the 53 men on the roster from last year only 28 of them are left. So now does that mean that the Cleven Brown’s team has moved. Now just because a bunch of players  moved to Baltimore doesn’t mean our team moved either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2018 at 11:53 PM, Clevfan4life said:

the OC, Dorsey and the ol coach gonna gave to shoulder some of this blame too

I believe the OL coach said that moving Bitonio to LT would be his plan 'Z'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

why are we feeding a ghoulie alt anyway?

Speaking of Ghoolie alt-accounts, where's boo fagley been? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nickers said:

I hate to break it to ya Tom.. But its DEE HASLAM'S Team.. Hue stays as long as she wants him to,,,, Sorry you didn't get the Memo!...

You have Dee's cell#? This is pure Ghoolie speculation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You have Dee's cell#? This is pure Ghoolie speculation. 

No .. Can you get it for me?.. Thanks! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Undrafted rookie number 69 Desmond Harrison. 

What if he’s really good? It could happen🙏

C0C3B045-1626-4EF7-AEF9-F8633BC258C7.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Keep making up stories Hoorta. Keep inventing the horseschidt narrative

Yeah what would a guy with a persona know about making up stories and inventing stuff that doesn't exist. When the going gets tough - Ghoolie's a Pittsburgh fan every day since at least 1999. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Opal312 said:

Undrafted rookie number 69 Desmond Harrison. 

What if he’s really good? It could happen🙏

C0C3B045-1626-4EF7-AEF9-F8633BC258C7.jpeg

When you think about it Opal - what round was Pittsburgh's LT drafted in?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to be fair the OL looked as hue described until a beautiful fall thursday night in NE ohio. Some kind of magic "baking" powder was sprinked on the field....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 3:31 AM, Ghoolie said:

OH REALLY...?  So.. you think that with the OL not firm 9 days before the Steelers, and the Browns having a jittery run first black Tarkenton as QB, this is a recipe for Mayfield sitting and learning? LMAO. Mayfield will be in before you know it. Behind a shaky OL. WOW.... Dorsey and Haley are really good.

Again, does any of the diatribe above look like it came from someone that was very confident in our new Left Tackle back on September 1st?   

Again, the beauty of cut and paste that you haven't quite ever figured out is how little it supports any of your told you so's.  That's the biggest reason you've never allowed yourself to warm up to this team.  

And to think, it was your favorite QB that was the one that turned the ball over 5 times explaining why your Steelers couldn't win that game.  Didn't you also run your yap about how soft Myles Garrett is?  How ya lookin on that one?  Let's hope you have less crack pipe wisdom than you've displayed in your Paxton Lynch and Joe Thomas explanations.  I could go all day on you but it would feel like beating up someone that hasn't learned how to walk yet.  Where's the challenge in that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Myels IS soft. He isn't punishing anyone. He is fast, strong and athletic, but he hits like you would......Poooooof.

Joe Thomas is missed by nobody.

His replacement is better. We can run the ball now. Joe Thomas was average, at best. A "HOF" LT replaced by a wa pl k on. LMAO.

His replacement helped us finish 0-16.  The NEW LT you wrote off in this thread that I captured in cut and paste twice already shows us you were the first fan in here to go public panic attack about the Oline. 

That's why I love me some cut and paste that you continue to gag on.  Everybody that gave Harrison more of a chance than you wanted him to get - is ecstatic we found what could be the next Tony Jones at LT. 

October 31st marks jock strap season for Ghoolie.  It remains the only day of the year you put the jock strap on as an eye patch.    It's the next best thing to a trophy case in your house at least...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2018 at 11:46 AM, Ghoolie said:

Myels IS soft. He isn't punishing anyone. He is fast, strong and athletic, but he hits like you would......Poooooof.

Joe Thomas is missed by nobody.

His replacement is better. We can run the ball now. Joe Thomas was average, at best. A "HOF" LT replaced by a wa pl k on. LMAO.

You are the Joe Thomas of this board your replacement would be better so let’s get a replacement for youYou are the Joe Thomas of this board your replacement would be better so let’s get a replacement for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

You are the Joe Thomas of this board your replacement would be better so let’s get a replacement for you.

We really don't need another Troll around here Gip. 

Oh, I've just been doing a little housekeeping in this thread. Cleaning up some of the past turds Ghoolie has dropped stinking up the place. Maybe I can get Zombo to hit the Red Nuclear Button (that I don't yet possess) and with one push- delete everything the Troll has ever posted. 

If you've been following along- the Mods as a group are tired of his crap, and have been so for a good long time. This is it, Fort Pitt. There's going to be serious consequences if someone can't 1\2 act like a normal human being around here and not a Flamebating Troll.   

If he wants to call up his buddy and say the Mods have it in for him- well, I happen to have his buddy's cell#, to give him the lowdown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hoorta said:

We really don't need another Troll around here Gip. 

Oh, I've just been doing a little housekeeping in this thread. Cleaning up some of the past turds Ghoolie has dropped stinking up the place. Maybe I can get Zombo to hit the Red Nuclear Button (that I don't yet possess) and with one push- delete everything the Troll has ever posted. 

If you've been following along- the Mods as a group are tired of his crap, and have been so for a good long time. This is it, Fort Pitt. There's going to be serious consequences if someone can't 1\2 act like a normal human being around here and not a Flamebating Troll.   

If he wants to call up his buddy and say the Mods have it in for him- well, I happen to have his buddy's cell#, to give him the lowdown. 

Spent another morning deleting his nonsense as soon as he came back from his one day vacation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×