THE BROWNS BOARD

Jackson contemplating retooling the OL

Ghoolie

The Steelers in 9 days and Hue is not set on who will play where on the OL. Remember, I never said the OL was not important. I have always maintained that an OL must play as a well-oiled machine, in concert. Can they be well-oiled if after training camp and preseason assignments on the OL are not yet solidified?

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/need-to-know-browns-could-retool-offensive-line-before-season-opener

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

the OC, Dorsey and the ol coach gonna gave to shoulder some of this blame too

I sincerely hope this is not happening. 

The OLine worries me, significantly. Another reason I'm fully aboard taking their sweet time putting Mayfield in. 

2 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

I think it’s all a matter of getting the best guys in their best spots to make the best over all oiled machine 

LMAO.

Of all the enjoyment I have had at coming back and rubbing my predictions in your faces, THIS ranks as one of the top ones.

Hoorta has been going on and on and on about how the OC is going to show Hue how it is done. How Haslam has put Hue in a corner and how Dorsey and the OC are going to take charge. Conversely, I have called Hue a buffoon before everyone, wanting him fired at Q1 of his first preseason game. BUT BUT BUT...................... you jackoffs know better......THIS IS A NEW DAY, you insisted. HUE IS GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE OC AND DORSEY you implied.

Yes..............as i have told you time and time again, as you have seen on Hard Knocks............HUE JACKSON IS THE MAN..................nobody in this franchise but Haslam is above him. Dorsey may not answer to Hue, BUT....Hue has Haslam's ear, and THIS TEAM IS ALL HUE'S TEAM.

Again, can a great OL be put together in 9 days? I don't know, but what I do know is that 31 other teams used training camp and the preseason to determine who plays, and where.

Every year, it is the same thing with you pole smokers. You fahking know best. THIS YEAR the FO finally has the right pieces in position. THIS YEAR we have the OC and DC that will override Hue, work with Dorsey and forge a new relationsip with Haslam.

H O R S E S H I D T......................................HUE, HUE, HUE,............................ HUE is the boss. The OC and DC, like EVERY OC and DC are coffee fetchers.

So, here we are, the Steelers are coming, and the new regime is sooooooooo good, that they haven't decided who is playing OL. LMAO. All the crap you said was going to happen? It is falling apart. Conversely, everything I told you is unveiling right before your very eyes. Remember I said Blow Rod III would get hurt early? 1 + 1 = 2 Unsettled OL + run-first QB = OUCH!

Seriously.....How do you draft a #1 QB and not have an OL for him?

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I sincerely hope this is not happening. 

The OLine worries me, significantly. Another reason I'm fully aboard taking their sweet time putting Mayfield in. 

OH REALLY...?  So.. you think that with the OL not firm 9 days before the Steelers, and the Browns having a jittery run first black Tarkenton as QB, this is a recipe for Mayfield sitting and learning? LMAO. Mayfield will be in before you know it. Behind a shaky OL. WOW.... Dorsey and Haley are really good.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Of all the enjoyment I have had at coming back and rubbing my predictions in your faces, THIS ranks as one of the top ones.

You predicted good things for this season, so much that you laid $1000 on the Browns winning 8 games. Now you think they suck. You'll say whatever you need to say to get a reaction out of strangers on a message board you begged and pleaded to be allowed to come back to after you were banned. 

You should probably think long and hard why you get enjoyment out of something so pathetic as trolling a message board. 

30 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You predicted good things for this season, so much that you laid $1000 on the Browns winning 8 games. Now you think they suck. You'll say whatever you need to say to get a reaction out of strangers on a message board you begged and pleaded to be allowed to come back to after you were banned. 

You should probably think long and hard why you get enjoyment out of something so pathetic as trolling a message board. 

I think You should think long and hard why 3 out of 4 posts that you make on this board refer to me. You are obsessed.

I have retracted my bet, with good, sound reason. In case you aren't aware, plenty of so-called experts refine, retract and change early predictions based on events that happen after the initial prediction.

If you believe there is as much reason for optimism now that it was announced the team is not set at OL 9-days before the Steelers, that Josh Gordon did not report to training camp, is not going to start or play full time, AND is injured, plus the team seems to be in a disorganized disarray, then you truly have no ability to be objective. I think this team is 4 - 12 =/- 1 win. I am in Vegas tomorrow and will redo my bet.

In the meantime, go back to your lobotomist and see if he can't do some electro-shock therapy to add some other topical possibilities t you limited pea brain mantra of the word troll.

You are a moron

46 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

You are a moron

But I never begged the owner of a message board to be allowed to come back on after being banned, have I? 

What a sad, pathetic life you lead, apparently. I guess Stan felt bad for you. 

you all really need to put this _ _ _ _ on ignore. Or quit responding all together..at least quit attaching his post that do ignore..    On to Clue-less & use-less.. Un-less Harrison at LT starts winning some reps with Myles? This won't happen unless the option out weights the struggles of Corbett at LG..Harrison has been dancing with the 2's at LT.. Have not seen a rep with the one's yet..  

Too bad a lot of board members today don't know how fun Stan was as a board member once upon a time. He had some hilarious smart asss in him. He and Zombo didn't agree on anything and the entertainment value that provided meant we didn't want them to.  Epic stuff!  

He not only set this board up to welcome freedom of speech and anything goes especially on Steeler fags/trolls; but he always went out of his way to show board members a great time on road trips to Cleveland whether it was during training camp or preseason/regular season games.  He also helped get the tail gate parties huge dating back to 99.

When he stopped posting - I tried to open up to a few other boards.  It just wasn't the same.  I tried to come back to this board and of course forgot my password.  I basically took some well needed time off from posting in cyberspace when my dad and brother died 7 months apart.  I just read and lurked more than anything.  One day out of the blues, Stan zipped me an email asking when I'm coming back to the board and to Cleveland for games.  He gave me my password - and it was great to see all the people making the board what it is (old and new members).  IMO, this is the best message board in cyberspace. 

At least Hue acts like he knows what he’s doing🤣 I’ve been concerned since the day Joe Thomas was injured. Now one week away and Coleman was traded. This is very disconcerting! What was The Pied Piper doing for the last eight months?Good Left tackles in the NFL don’t fall off trees 🌳 Maybe Hue can sprinkle some Fairy 🧚‍♀️ dust over the O line,  click his heels 👠 twice and say.......”trust me” this team is going to be “special” this year”

”Trust Me” 1-31

funny how ghoolie now all of a sudden is concerned about useless fat asses. Whats the worry ghoolie? we can just roll through a couple home depots with a truck and tell some guys standibg around outside to get in the back its time to do some pass protecting. Problem solved, dorsey come hire me i got this.

🙄

1 hour ago, Opal312 said:

At least Hue acts like he knows what he’s doing🤣 I’ve been concerned since the day Joe Thomas was injured. Now one week away and Coleman was traded. This is very disconcerting! What was The Pied Piper doing for the last eight months?Good Left tackles in the NFL don’t fall off trees 🌳 Maybe Hue can sprinkle some Fairy 🧚‍♀️ dust over the O line,  click his heels 👠 twice and say.......”trust me” this team is going to be “special” this year”

”Trust Me” 1-31

In all fairness this is Dorsey's job to find the weakness and fill it in the off-season. Corbett may have been the attempt.

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

That or he didn't want Ghoolie blowing up his cell phone on speed dial and invading his Facebook crying and tattling that Zombo is playing too rough kenneling him back up into starting only 1 thread a week.

Another thing worth considering when it comes to a cyber troll is the length he will go to get his way.  In the past, Ghoolie used to go slander Stan on another message board when he was disciplined here. Ghoolie and his sidekick were all groinal warming with Steeler fags and disrespecting Cleveland fans. Consequently, they found a new home that also alienated them to their own message board. Go figure! 

Since then, they crossed paths in Vegas and patched things up to an extent.  That said, how much can one ever forget that kind of thing?  I'm sure Stan doesn't want to deal with that again either. Therefore he has to try to keep the peace somewhat between Ghoolie and Zombo while pretending his previous biggest pain in the asss has finally exceeded the first syllable of asset.  Ghoolie tries to make it sound like they were in each other's weddings of course.

To be fair, Ghoolie is pretty popular with the few mouth-breathers on this board like DieHard and nickers. 

So there's that, I guess. 🤣

wylie might he part of the problem imo. He's soft, in more ways than one. He's a good ole boy i get it, but i dont think he inspires fire in his o line. I would have been livid with one of my lineman for slapping garrett like a bitch cause garrett was all over him. I want an o line coach that actually has a relationship with garrett, using garrett to make his guys better

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

OH REALLY...?  So.. you think that with the OL not firm 9 days before the Steelers, and the Browns having a jittery run first black Tarkenton as QB, this is a recipe for Mayfield sitting and learning? LMAO. Mayfield will be in before you know it. Behind a shaky OL. WOW.... Dorsey and Haley are really good.

Says the Nostradumbass that predicted flawless football once Joe Thomas is no longer our LT.  And now you're having panic attacks about who's going to play LT?  Someone need attention?  

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

To be fair, Ghoolie is pretty popular with the few mouth-breathers on this board like DieHard and nickers. 

So there's that, I guess. 🤣

Hey girl, you have a problem, it's living in Amish country and Shmucking sheep.  Get the Sheet out of your mouth and live a little.

19 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Hoorta has been going on and on and on about how the OC is going to show Hue how it is done. How Haslam has put Hue in a corner and how Dorsey and the OC are going to take charge. Conversely, I have called Hue a buffoon before everyone, wanting him fired at Q1 of his first preseason game. BUT BUT BUT...................... you jackoffs know better......THIS IS A NEW DAY, you insisted. HUE IS GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE OC AND DORSEY you implied.

Yes..............as i have told you time and time again, as you have seen on Hard Knocks............HUE JACKSON IS THE MAN..................nobody in this franchise but Haslam is above him. Dorsey may not answer to Hue, BUT....Hue has Haslam's ear, and THIS TEAM IS ALL HUE'S TEAM.

Again, can a great OL be put together in 9 days? I don't know, but what I do know is that 31 other teams used training camp and the preseason to determine who plays, and where.

Every year, it is the same thing with you pole smokers. You fahking know best. THIS YEAR the FO finally has the right pieces in position. THIS YEAR we have the OC and DC that will override Hue, work with Dorsey and forge a new relationsip with Haslam.

H O R S E S H I D T......................................HUE, HUE, HUE,............................ HUE is the boss. The OC and DC, like EVERY OC and DC are coffee fetchers.

So, here we are, the Steelers are coming, and the new regime is sooooooooo good, that they haven't decided who is playing OL. LMAO. All the crap you said was going to happen? It is falling apart. Conversely, everything I told you is unveiling right before your very eyes. Remember I said Blow Rod III would get hurt early? 1 + 1 = 2 Unsettled OL + run-first QB = OUCH!

Seriously.....How do you draft a #1 QB and not have an OL for him?

There's a slight difference. Haley and Williams don't override Hue- but they do have the autonomy to run their own systems. If you think Williams is running the same defense as Hue's departed pal Horton- you're blind as a bat. Think I already told you- Jackson was so lousy as his own offensive coordinator- he fired himself- or Haslam and Dorsey demoted him out of the position. 

As far as the current roster- Dorsey is buying the groceries- Hue gets to cook with them. Or you notice the first thing Big John did when he got put in charge was send Kenny (I'm only here for a paycheck) Britt packing? Think that was Hue's idea? 

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hey girl, you have a problem, it's living in Amish country and Shmucking sheep.  Get the Sheet out of your mouth and live a little.

Remember that time that you thought you'd bust my balls on here, and I bitch-slapped you so hard that you went and ran to the moderators and cried about how mean I was to you?

I do. I still laugh about it every time you come on this board and pretend like you're some kind of hardass. 

And dude, you are from Parma, the armpit of Cleveland. No one cares. 

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Dude,  the ONLY ONE who begged was Zomblow  to ask me to come back and start posting again. I don't give a phuuck about being on this board or not. I am paid to be here to keep post totals up. That s it in a nutshell.

What do you mean that's it? 

After killing the batteries on my bullshittt detector in your first 3 sentences - I was waiting to read how you were the only guy in Memphis earning more cake than the Pressley family because of the income this board is paying you. 

Does that make me the biggest Rich Kotite fan you've ever seen for at least the next 15 years You Black Fran Tarkenton Hatin-Meathead's Doing My Daughter Under My Roof Cryin-Terry Bradshaw Groinal Warming-Paxton Lynch Is My Football Messiah Mother Phucker?

Archived