THE BROWNS BOARD

The Predictive Model for Additive Analytics (PMAA)

Ghoolie

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Palpable ignorancePalpable ignorance

Again, you behave as a liberal. Unable to address one, single football performance pointI make, you ignore the message and attack the messenger.

You, Hoorta, Dutch Oven and a few other homosexuals have the same Mantra............YOU want Joe Thomas in the Hall OF Fame, and it doesn't matter that you cannot talk FOOTBALL about him..goddammit he deservers to be in the HOF, and Ghoolie is trolling us.

No Gipper, providing you a factual basis for not wanting Joe Thomas in the HOF has left you standing in the cold holding your stub.

Attack the messanger, don't refute the message, and God forbid don't admit that you really can't defend your idiotic narrative.

Joe Thomas does not belong in the HOF. You can't even point to one single play in his career where his play directly enabled a win. You can't point to any offensive stat that improved once he was hired, nor one that decreased when he got hurt. THAT is NOT the mark of a HOF player.  

You can be sure if JT is ever nominated, those exact topics will be debated. When the answers come back as big gooseggs, he is not likely to be confirmed. And I promise you, if he is not confirmed on the first ballot, he will never get into the HOF. And rightly so, he doesn't belong.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

SO, you AGAIN make my point. You cannot discount any of my FOOTBALL points because they are valid arguments.................NOW...your justification for putting Joe Thomas in the HOF is that if they let Jerry Jones in, then JT should be in.

Dude, you are a child. You are stomping your feet, throwing a tantrum until someone buys you that toy you are demanding. Reality doesn't matter to you Larry. Like Hillary believes she should be President right now, you just want JT in the HOF. Waaaaa  Waaaaaaa......."If he is in, why can't Joe be in? Waaaaa Waaaaa

But hey, you added ANOTHER stupid HOF introduction talking point............................

Dear friends, we are nominating Joe Thomas because not only did he have perfect attendance, but Jerry Jones is in the HOF.

Dude, you need to find a new form of self-immolation. You have truly left yourself as a mass of ashes.

They will put Joe Thomas into the HOF because he was the best at his position for a decade.  The fact that the ownership, management, coaches, QBs on his team may have been the worst of the worst was not his fault.

It takes 22 men to make a football team, not just one, in case you did not hear. 

And the reason that JT is not in the HOF now?   Because the rules say you have to be retired for 5 years, that is why.    WHEN, not if, he is inducted, what are you gonna do?   At that point it will be you performing the self immolation....if you really believe what you say.  (but we know that you likely do not believe 90% of what you post here)

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Again, you behave as a liberal.

You mean I am the smart one in this equation? Thank you!

Unable to address one, single football performance pointI make, you ignore the message and attack the messenger.

I don't need to address ignorance.  That is the point of ignorance....nothing that can be said or done will move you from your ignorant stance.

You, Hoorta, Dutch Oven and a few other homosexuals have the same Mantra............YOU want Joe Thomas in the Hall OF Fame, and it doesn't matter that you cannot talk FOOTBALL about him..goddammit he deservers to be in the HOF, and Ghoolie is trolling us.

It does not matter if I or you want JT in the Hall of Fame.  It is a simple fact that the Hall of Fame voters WILL put him in the HOF, maybe on his first time eligible.

No Gipper, providing you a factual basis for not wanting Joe Thomas in the HOF has left you standing in the cold holding your stub.

Your so called factual basis is nothing of the sort.   What it is is a bitter, ignorant opinion...not worthy of response or repudiation.  Tell me why I should argue against an inarguable point? I shouldn't. Your beliefs (and, again, that is all they are) 

Attack the messanger, don't refute the message, and God forbid don't admit that you really can't defend your idiotic narrative.

I mean....what you are asking me is to prove factually that there is no God!  Why should I try to do that? Why would you want me to try to do that.  If I did that, would you be at all open minded about that subject?

Joe Thomas does not belong in the HOF. You can't even point to one single play in his career where his play directly enabled a win. You can't point to any offensive stat that improved once he was hired, nor one that decreased when he got hurt. THAT is NOT the mark of a HOF player.  

Like I said, your arguments are tantamount to if someone said "There is no God". You cannot point to one single thing that a so called God did the directly affected your life, or anyone else's.    So....tell you what......IF you deny the existence of God for the same reason that you deny that JT belongs in the HOF....then you can perhaps be considered to have some points. 

(by the way...I am not here to challenge you on your belief in a God,  I am only using that as a way to show how specious your argument is)

Archived