THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump anxiety disorder

Westside Steve

I don't think there's any known cure except for impeachment a crashed economy hi unemployment low GDP more welfare and food stamps, rampant illegal immigration and increased violent crime. Only then will the Trump haters be truly happy.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/29/us-therapists-see-increase-patients-trump-anxiety-disorder

WSS

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

No wonder there are people who feel like that especially if they are getting much of their news from the biased liberal mainstream media.  The MSM is breaking records running negative stories on Trump and they earn their fake news stripes on a daily basis.

Fake news about a fake president 🤴 who is full of fake stories about his fake self-assessments? What could possibly go wrong?🤩

Those with TAD are terrified of losing their free ride. It's a sub-culture of users, abusers, and accusers.

LBJ's "great society" was the gigantic boost to it's existence.

Maybe there is  no going back.

and Tex refuses to admit anything about his higgardly, uranium one, benghazi, and worse, he won't talk about how well

our economy is doing -

it is political "my team is my team, no matter how criminal, marxist and wrong they are"

too bad.

29 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Fake news about a fake president 🤴 who is full of fake stories about his fake self-assessments? What could possibly go wrong?🤩

They could probably run a few more stories about how well (and real) the economy is doing, better than anything under Obama's two terms. If Obama had this economy the MSM would have played it up big time but since it is happening under Trump it is not being covered or minimized.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

it is political "my team is my team, no matter how criminal, marxist and wrong they are"

too bad.

So you are finally admitting that Trump is criminal, a Putin sellout and doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground. Bout time.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So you are finally admitting that Trump is criminal, a Putin sellout and doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground. Bout time.

Stuart

Was talking about you dimwit.

You have been updated on the fact that the " bombshell "reported by CNN last month in which Trump lied about having met with the Russians was proven false,  right?

And that CNN has yet to retract it...that's because they want to keep low information Trump hating imbiciles  low information Trump hating imbiciles.

CNN thought it had President Trump caught in a potentially impeachable offense – lying about prior knowledge of the infamous Trump Tower meeting during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Obtained lie from anonymous source at the time which happened to be Lanny Davis...who said he “unintentionally misspoke” .
"Unintentionally misspoke"?... lol, good one Lanny.

The https://www.aim.org/aim-column/cnn-retract-trump-tower/

2 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Was talking about you dimwit.

You have been updated on the fact that the " bombshell "reported by CNN last month in which Trump lied about having met with the Russians was proven false,  right?

And that CNN has yet to retract it...that's because they want to keep low information Trump hating imbiciles  low information Trump hating imbiciles

I knew exactly what he was saying dimwit. It's called a joke. Dullards don't seem to grasp the concept.

Try this one though.

N0?ui=2&ik=1a6c04e2e9&attid=0.1.10&permmsgid=msg-f:1610277521894201626&th=1658dadfe24cd91a&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8MIzw1HbfmSXyeWmEA8pMq1MSm9btEhdy5gNioTd2L97sA4HZo6JFZ5Fe7TyvmG6uvFir5DY1QXKHLYyBkg17PYUBrajMOVmkUIGsNsRs9pwedhFrL4ScDjBE&disp=emb

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

When are you going to admit your higgardly is a corrupt piece of deep state elitist sombeitch?

ANSWER: ("never, I would love to give her great big smootchies")

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

When are you going to admit your higgardly is a corrupt piece of deep state elitist sombeitch?

ANSWER: ("never, I would love to give her great big smootchies")

When you are willing to admit that we have a criminal Russian mole full of lies entrenched behind a base that keeps it's collective head buried so far up his butt they just can't see the truth of what they have foisted on the rest of us, a true enemy of the American people who is doing Putin's bidding by breaking apart all the foundations of American democracy. He was the worst possible of two really shi-ty choices. The Siberian Candidate 🤴, King Liar himself. Bow to your king and place your freedoms at his feet so he can trample them, starting with the freedom of the press to be wrong or right. The 2nd amendment we so dearly love will eventually be sacrificed as well if it becomes a threat to his Self-Worship 🤴 as well.

The left ignores ALL the negatives with obaMao and higgardly, but ignore all the positives

accomplished by Trump so far.

(was there ever ONE positive about obaMao the terrible?)

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh I believe there is a dirty deep state. Right out of the mouths of Trump babes.

Would you like an aspirin now?

Fake news.

A. The russian banks are not Russia, the gov.

B. Your higgardly lost the election for excellent reasons, she sucks and so does your hatred of Trump.

C. See (B), and insert "your fake contrived criticisms with NO MERIT"

D. Have a nice hot day down thar in Texas.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

A. The russian banks are not Russia, the gov.

B. Your higgardly lost the election for excellent reasons, she sucks and so does your hatred of Trump.

C. See (B), and insert "your fake contrived criticisms with NO MERIT"

D. Have a nice hot day down thar in Texas.

A. Russian mobbed up oligarchs' money - 🤴's in deep.

B. Yes she sucks. Never claimed otherwise. But my loathing of Trump is well founded in his despicably poor character, lack of morals and constant lies. Add in trying to tear out the foundations of this democracy and our constitution just to protect himself and voila! Throw him out before it's too late.

C. See B. LOL!

D. It's just weather, not global warming if you exclude the droughts we have had in the past decade. We are in the middle of the second worst one on record, the worst being 2010-11. I fill a tub  of water for my deer every evening and morning and it's always empty twice a day. We  are back to twice a week watering and it may go to once a week if we get no relief soon. 2011 we went to hand watering only. It's taken 7 years to get 80% of my St. Augustine grass back. I still have a bunch of dead trees in my "outback" from the last drought.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

A. Russian mobbed up oligarchs' money - 🤴's in deep.

B. Yes she sucks. Never claimed otherwise. But my loathing of Trump is well founded in his despicably poor character, lack of morals and constant lies. Add in trying to tear out the foundations of this democracy and our constitution just to protect himself and voila! Throw him out before it's too late.

C. See B. LOL!

D. It's just weather, not global warming if you exclude the droughts we have had in the past decade. We are in the middle of the second worst one on record, the worst being 2010-11. I fill a tub  of water for my deer every evening and morning and it's always empty twice a day. We  are back to twice a week watering and it may go to once a week if we get no relief soon. 2011 we went to hand watering only. It's taken 7 years to get 80% of my St. Augustine grass back. I still have a bunch of dead trees in my "outback" from the last drought.

this can take years to investigate, prosecute and convict. AND having to do this in mother Russia!   

its not like they have the skills to dodge the process as well as higgardly?

Archived