THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump tells evangelicals "there will be violence" if they lose midterms..

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-warns-evangelicals-of-violence-if-gop-loses-in-the-midterms/ar-BBMA2Fc?li=BBnb7Kz

Find me where obama told his cobstituents u better get out the vote for me or white folk comin to put u back in slavery. Can anyone find that for me? cause if obama had done this, the south would have seceded again. This is getting ridiculous. Obama was the "divider in chief" cause ge bumbled through some racial stuff and said id like to have people from both sides of an issue over for some beers. But trump can say this sht? 

here was my fav part...the guy who no one ever told to he cant say merry christmas but he himself called for a boycott of starbucks for saying happy holidays, said this..."you're one election away from losing everything you've gotten. Little thing, merry christmas right? you couldnt say merry christmas"

bullshtter in chief. absolute full of sht. a clown like never in our history in politics. There has NEVER been this big of a joke box on the federal or state level. At what point are the republicans in DC going to realize he has to go? cause hobestly before i read this article, the only grounds i wanted to see trump impeached on is if mueller uncovers  some collusion. I dont want to see a president impeached because people disagree with his policies, policies people elected him for. But if this sht is real what he said at this dinnwr, i want him out tommorrow. Ill take mike pence for 2 terms over this raging cok lick. Telling people in no uncertain terms liberals are coming to kill them if they dont support him in nov...........none of u can call urselves american if ur buying this crap anymore. This is EXACTLY what mccain was warning us about.

well, since I saw the title of the thread...without reading the op,...

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/therell-be-violence-if-republicans-lose-mid-terms-trump-warns-evangelical-leaders/130307.htm

FBI Warns Of Growing Threat Of Left-Wing Violence | Zero Hedge

Nov 24, 2017 - "In the FBI report... it says that these violent left wing groups traveled to Europe, met with representatives of al-Qaida and the Islamic State, ...

Extremism experts are starting to worry about the left – VICE News

Jun 15, 2017 - But they also say that the past few months have seen enough of a rise in politically motivated violence from the far left that monitors of right-wing ...

Legitimizing Left-Wing Violence | The American Conservative

Aug 18, 2017 - Legitimizing Left-Wing Violence ... In an effort to show that Donald Trump was wrong to denounce violent antifa left-

FBI conference's keynote speech will cover 'Radical Left-Wing Gangs ...

Jul 20, 2018 - You'd think then, that the conference would be a fitting location for the FBI to talk about the growing dangers associated with far-right violence.
wingers in Charlottesville, Slate's ..... one of the many double-standards driving the growth of the alt right.

Archived