THE BROWNS BOARD

Madden Mass Shooting - AKA Gipper Syndrome

Ghoolie

Football is a goof. Gipper throws FRAK tantrums about how important and noble it is to be a football fan. The shooter in Jacksonville went to the Gipper School of " How Important Football Is"

Fahking Idiots, getting mad over something as meaningless, stupid, and childish as football. 

Dude, not AT ALL cool to reference a shooting to get any kind of point across. Doesnt matter in character Ghoolie or Tom or whatever. 

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Football is a goof. Gipper throws FRAK tantrums about how important and noble it is to be a football fan. The shooter in Jacksonville went to the Gipper School of " How Important Football Is"

Fahking Idiots, getting mad over something as meaningless, stupid, and childish as football. 

What is look what is important is being loyal and being true. When you sell your fandom for a few wins it is not a far leap to make that anything and everything about you is for sale. I guess if it doesn’t bother you to be considered a traitor or a whore then so be it

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

.... the Shmuck is wrong with this guy?

9 hours ago, S_U_P_E_R_B_O_W_L said:

.... the Shmuck is wrong with this guy?

Don't know anything about the shooter at the video game convention....I suspect he is one of those kids who has played violent video games so much that he has confused them with real life.  And I sure as hell doubt that he did it because somebody FRAKed out of supporting the team he follows. 

Again, you dumb bastards, you miss the point.

Look at all of you, getting all pixxed off? EXACTLY my point. Immature, uneducated jackoffs thinking that sports, football, is agtually that important.

You fahuking idiots are not much different than the shooter in that sports gets you all worked up, emotional, almost violent. Reading the posts on this board about how much you morons hate Steeler fans for instance? THAT is what is fahked up.

Personally, I hope the Browns lose every game again, and suffer the worst humiliation ever. You morons will be threatening all kinds of crap before med season. Seriously, this shooter is an example of how people have let sports become larger than life.

Let's all pull for the Super Steelers to beat the living shidt out of the Browns and stop this fantasy about the team being improved.

18 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Dude, not AT ALL cool to reference a shooting to get any kind of point across. Doesnt matter in character Ghoolie or Tom or whatever. 

DUDE, put your photos of Hillary away and try to understand what this thread is all about. You sissy bastard.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

DUDE, put your photos of Hillary away and try to understand what this thread is all about. You sissy bastard.

And for you to try to defend it while making insults shows a lot.

It doesnt matter what the thread is about. You dont reference shootings/deaths. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, Hilary, Lincoln, Washington. It has to do with HUMAN decency. 

Way out of bounds. Like I said, has nothing to do with Ghoolie or Tom or whoever. It is vile to try to prove a point, make a joke, try to make somebody feel bad/dumb.

I will guarantee you wouldn't even begin to mention that if you had family die in that manner.

All the nasty things you have said on here in past, and there have been a lot, this takes the cake

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Again, you dumb bastards, you miss the point.

Look at all of you, getting all pixxed off? EXACTLY my point. Immature, uneducated jackoffs thinking that sports, football, is agtually that important.

It is not that important.  But it is symptomatic of larger things.....like overall lack of character.

You fahuking idiots are not much different than the shooter in that sports gets you all worked up, emotional, almost violent. Reading the posts on this board about how much you morons hate Steeler fans for instance? THAT is what is fahked up.

We don't actually hate Steeler fans.  We just think they are stupid. And based on current evidence, there is no reason to change that point of view.

Personally, I hope the Browns lose every game again, and suffer the worst humiliation ever. You morons will be threatening all kinds of crap before med season. Seriously, this shooter is an example of how people have let sports become larger than life.

Actually...you are the sick f8ck if you equate what this shooter did to what anything anyone here says about football. It just shows how warped your sense of context is. I think it puts you more into the category of this shooters line of thinking than it does any of us.

Let's all pull for the Super Steelers to beat the living shidt out of the Browns and stop this fantasy about the team being improved.

More evidence of your lack of character and conscience.  It is bordering on pschypathic.   I think perhaps it is you who should be put on the FBIs watch list.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

No one can really discern what this thread is all about.   As best as we can figure, it is just another Ghoolie psycho fantasy rant.

54 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

No one can really discern what this thread is all about.   As best as we can figure, it is just another Ghoolie psycho fantasy rant.

A nut job goes all psycho and wants to commit suicide and figures he'll shoot anyone else near him too.

Or does everyone come packing to a video game tournament? Has virtually nothing to do with football.

18 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

A nut job goes all psycho and wants to commit suicide and figures he'll shoot anyone else near him too.

Or does everyone come packing to a video game tournament? Has virtually nothing to do with football.

Ergo,  the mods should close it as it has in the words of Justice Brennan, "no redeeming social value".

Archived