THE BROWNS BOARD

When corrupt powerful prosecutors break the law in vendettas

calfoxwc

Not a whole lot worse than dirty, corrupt powerful prosecutors who are above the law, and who can destroy lives by any means necessary.

Even a duly elected non-deep state president.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/lets-join-together-to-stop-out-of-control-prosecutors/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=d3e377012d-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-d3e377012d-20770865#axzz5P6c2Roiu

The Mueller investigation is the biggest fraud I have seen in politics in my lifetime. This is an investigation in search of a crime and the real mission is to take down Trump. Even the judge in the Manafort case told Mueller's prosecutors they weren't fooling anyone, they weren't interested in Manafort, their mission was to put the squeeze on Manafort to go after Trump.

seems to me, that they are faking so much hell over and around Trump, that no one will ever run for president again for us, and oppose them.

and only a deep state friendly president will ever be elected again.

not going to happen.

Meanwhile, I think Sessions must be fired. He's a coward - won't look into rosenstein's crap, nothing regarding the deep state.

fire him now. I'd love to see Trey Gowdy in there. Somebody as AG that isn't afraid of rosenstein, crapper clapper,

john dirtball brennan - the whole dirty bunch.

Dangerous times ahead if they keep getting away with it. They would have the power to destroy the lives of ANYONE who isn't them.

a typical liberal sentiment these days.

Shame on them for actually looking at the evidence and following it wherever it leads. You'd think they'd have to actually prove wrongdoing in a real court of law before a real jury that actually includes a Trump supporter who wanted Manafort to be not guilty. Oh wait..........................they actually DO have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt to every member of a 12 person jury. And those who know for certain they will be found guilty are jumping the sinking Trump ship and showing where the rest of the bodies are buried through immunity. These are guilty people who know they are guilty, not some made up bogus conspiracy theory created by dishonest professionals organized by a Republican war hero.

Reminds me of the old Johnny Rivers song............................................."Oh shut up silly woman said that reptile 🤴 with a grin. You knew darn well I was a snake before you took me in." 

Tex. you got nothin but liberal wonkie emotionally knee jerkie fantasies about "evidence".

Join the reality side and love how we are making America great again !

Archived