THE BROWNS BOARD

Turns out Comey LIED about the emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop

OldBrownsFan

So Comey lies to congress and states under oath that all the hundreds of thousands of Clinton emails had been checked and nothing was found. When congress asked him how the FBI was able to examine hundreds of thousands of emails in a matter of days Comey stated it was the wizard of modern technology and his agents had been working night and day. In fact of several hundred thousand Clinton emails the FBI (under now fired Trump hating agent Peter Strzok and a couple of other agents) in a 12 hour period only examined about 3,000 emails out of several hundred thousand and then gave Hillary Clinton a clean bill of health. 

https://therightscoop.com/turns-out-comey-lied-about-the-emails-on-anthony-weiners-laptop/#disqus_thread

so i looked for what was the source of this articke, heres what i found.....

"said a law enforcement official with direct knowledge of the investigation."

thats not gonna cut it. Im tired of this relentless uncorrobirated horsesht from both sides. Both sides do thisvand their respective stooleys go running off to sicial media breathlessly reposting what might very well be completely fabricated. 

brennan, higgardly, comey, strzok, clapper ..

liars and dangerous, powerful deep state corrupt sombeitches.

DRAIN THE SWAMP.

NONE of these deep state hacks should be allowed to continue keeping

their top secret clearances. STOP THEM NOW.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

thats not gonna cut it. Im tired of this relentless uncorrobirated horsesht from both sides. Both sides do thisvand their respective stooleys go running off to sicial media breathlessly reposting what might very well be completely fabricated. 

"IG Horowitz details this in his initial report. The metadata was largely missing, thus making the 'sorting' impossible . There was only 1 technician attempting this. Strzok also lied to the IG in his statements as he insisted all were compared and it the staff 'did amazing things.' Page 389 of the report."

https://www.scribd.com/document/381806566/IG-Report-on-FBI-and-DOJ-Handling-of-Clinton-Investigation?campaign=SkimbitLtd&ad_group=725X700959Xedb22320906bd4cca0c1b8224beeb66e&keyword=660149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate

All the facts lead to the 2016 election being rigged in favor of Clinton ...Trump won despite it. Stealth Jeff Sessions needs to appoint another special counsel to look into the shenanigans of the other side.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Not disagreeing with you on the sad state of journalism today but if journalism went by that standard  there would be a lot fewer stories in the news on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC,  NYT, WaPo, etc. which would not be a bad thing.

10 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

Ahhh yes. The award winning journalism of "the right scoop" 

Ground breaking stuff

LOL 

But if the NYT reports it is gospel truth? 😅

New York Times editor admits paper is very, very (very) biased

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/new-york-times-editor-admits-paper-is-very-very-ve/

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

brennan, higgardly, comey, strzok, clapper ..

liars and dangerous, powerful deep state corrupt sombeitches.

DRAIN THE SWAMP.

NONE of these deep state hacks should be allowed to continue keeping

their top secret clearances. STOP THEM NOW.

You can't drain a swamp when the dam of cotrumption🤴 just broke right into it.

Archived