THE BROWNS BOARD

Fake or not fake

Westside Steve

30 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I haven't looked this one up yet. It's one of those that may or may not be phony.

If I was betting I would lean toward fake just because of the small amount of text in quotation marks. Probably some sort of a paraphrase going on. Can't find it on the semi reliable Snopes site.

WSS

FB_IMG_1535024563805.jpg

I think that is paraphrasing what she said but the sentiment seems to be the same. 

"Warren said, “I’m so sorry for the family here, and I know this is hard not only for the family but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa, but one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are.”

She continued, “Last month I went down to the border, and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with those mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were and there was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children. I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat. And I don’t think mamas and babies are the places we should be spending our resources. Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/08/22/watch-warren-laments-treatment-of-illegal-immigrants-when-asked-about-mollie-tibbetts/

at any rate - Mollie Tibbets family will be separated from their daughter (til their blessed reunion when the eternal kingdom comes) 

like that of the cause this faux person represents in the border separation policy SHE see's as being equal (if not more important)

This person and those like her disgust me

Just now, FairHooker11 said:

at any rate - Mollie Tibbets family will be separated from her daughter (til their blessed reunion when the eternal kingdom comes) 

like that of the cause this faux person represents in the border separation policy SHE see's as being equal (if not more important)

This person and those like her disgust me

It seems obvious to me democrats like her put the interests of illegal immigrants over the  best interests of our own citizens. Sadly we have too many American citizens who vote against their own interests and keep electing politicians like her (and vote democrat). 

"Coming in at the top of the “why liberals are batcrap crazy” contest for Wednesday, Symone Sanders once again retakes the throne with her unbelievably stupid tirade about how racist it is to blame illegal immigration for the murder of Mollie Tibbetts.

Instead, she wants to blame “toxic masculinity”

Symone Sanders says blame TOXIC MASCULINITY for Tibbetts MURDER, not illegal immigration!

https://therightscoop.com/symone-sanders-says-blame-toxic-masculinity-for-tibbetts-murder-not-illegal-immigration/

It's right up there with the 🤴's comments to the Gold Star parents. Both were despicably insensitive to grieving families. I rate Warren right up there with 🤴 as people I want to see voted out of office next time they are up for a vote. Add Pelosi and spineless Ted Cruz to that list. At least Cruz I can vote against this year. But I'll keep Cornyn whenever it's his turn. Him I like along with our R US Congressman from my district John Carter.

no it is not "right up there".

Trump was ATTACKED by the Gold Star parents.

Mollie Tibbit never attacked anybody.

Liberals FEEL moral equivalency when there is none.

But it makes them Happy, so.....

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/01/gold-star-families-attack-trump-over-comments-about-ghazala-khan.html

"Over the weekend, Trump questioned why Ghazala Khan stood by quietly as her husband Khizr Khan talked about their son Humayun at the DNC.

In the speech, Khan criticized Trump's policies and statements about Muslims. The real estate magnate "sacrificed nothing and no one," Khan said, and questioned whether the Republican had even read the U.S. Constitution.

The Khans' son, a U.S. Army captain, was killed by a car bomb in 2004 while guarding the gates of his base in Iraq, saving the lives of his fellow soldiers and civilians. He was posthumously awarded a Bronze Star and Purple Heart. "

*****************************************************************************************************

SO, THE MUSLIM GOLD STAR FATHER IS A BIG MOUTH LIBERAL WHO SULLIED UP HIS SON'S NAME BY POLITICIZING

HIS SON'S SACRIFICE TO GET AT THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE TWELVE YEARS AFTER HIS HEROIC SON DIED IN IRAQ.

so don't try to say that is the same thing as anything having to do with the Mollie TIbbit crime. That is just stupid.

Archived