THE BROWNS BOARD

Manifort Found Guilty on 8 of 18 Counts....

Tour2ma

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

while they ignore the crimes committed by your higgardly....

I said lock 'em all up. Her too if they get any kind of conviction exactly the same way I call for a day in court for the Trump Empire.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pres Trump has been a GREAT REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT

and all the sniping and emotional bitchie outbursts, fake news and phoney negative

narratives by the left don't mean diddley and won't stop him and us.

Get over it. You all LOST the election.

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

No Tex Hillary Clinton lost and I thank God daily she did.

And I wish to God it had been anyone but the two we were realistically left to choose from. Either was a bargain with the devil. But I will give 🤴 his due, he's the best damn devil we will ever have bar none (well Warren could come close if she ever got it).🤣

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Pres Trump has been a GREAT REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT

and all the sniping and emotional bitchie outbursts, fake news and phoney negative

narratives by the left don't mean diddley and won't stop him and us.

Get over it. You all LOST the election.

Trump is no Reagan but he is the best we have had since Reagan IMO. As you have said before Cal he has some warts ( and I don't like some of the things he says and does) but warts and all his policies have helped the country and just on the economy alone it is better than at any time in Obama's 8 years. We are stronger militarily and instead of projecting weakness , constantly apologizing for our country and "leading from behind" we are back again leading the world. And as a strong supporter of Israel this administration has been the best friend Israel has ever had and that is not me saying it but Israel.

and still, Tex, you can't bring yourself to talk about URANIUM ONE or BENGHAZI, etc and you never dissed higgardly the entire election.

look at the OUTSTANDING ECONOMY.

E...C....O....N.....O....M.....Y.

What Trump is doing, is outstanding stuff for our veterans that obamao ignored, for our economy that your obamao ignored,

for our security that your higgardly and Obamao and holder and lynch made far ,far worse....

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I wish to God it had been anyone but the two we were realistically left to choose from. Either was a bargain with the devil. But I will give 🤴 his due, he's the best damn devil we will ever have bar none (well Warren could come close if she ever got it).🤣

In the 16 election I was a strong Cruz supporter and I didn't like Trump at all. I wasn't even going to vote for him but the alternative was Hillary Clinton. Most of the criticism you have of Trump I agreed with and probably already stated in my debates with Edward  in 16 who was one of the strongest Trump supporter here. For all Trump's faults though his policies have been good for the country. He has removed a lot of Obama government regulations that stifled business growth. The tax cuts have worked and jobs are more plentiful than ever. Our military is stronger. Our relationship with Israel that was terrible under Obama has been mended. I see nothing wrong with him calling down our NATO allies for not paying their fair share for defense and they are now starting to pony up. I think we have entered into some bad trade agreements and he is trying to get us better deals. Surprisingly (with all the noise coming from the left that Trump is a racist) no republican in recent times has ever had more support from the black community than Trump has. I've been happy with Trump's presidency and never regretted voting for him.

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

In the 16 election I was a strong Cruz supporter and I didn't like Trump at all. I wasn't even going to vote for him but the alternative was Hillary Clinton. Most of the criticism you have of Trump I agreed with and probably already stated in my debates with Edward  in 16 who was the strong Trump supporter here. For all Trump's faults though his policies have been good for the country. He has removed a lot of Obama government regulations that stifled business growth. The tax cuts have worked and jobs are more plentiful than ever. Our military is stronger. Our relationship with Israel that was terrible under Obama has been mended. I see nothing wrong with him calling down our NATO allies for not paying their fair share for defense and they are now starting to pony up. I think we have entered into some bad trade agreements and he is trying to get us better deals. Surprisingly (with all the noise coming from the left that Trump is a racist) no republican has ever had more support from the black community than Trump has. I've been happy with Trump's presidency and never regretted voting for him.

Exactly. I had no use for Trump back then, either. I said then that he was like a "circus barker"...

he was who he was and said what he said to get people to buy tickets.

But he is also very intelligent - driven, resourceful, and is a very Real American president.

Here's a good article to explain some of that:

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/bad-men-good-presidents/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=e0e294b7c4-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-e0e294b7c4-20770865#axzz5Ov1q7FLD

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Exactly. I had no use for Trump back then, either. I said then that he was like a "circus barker"...

But he is also very intelligent - driven, resourceful, and is a very Real American president.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/bad-men-good-presidents/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=e0e294b7c4-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-e0e294b7c4-20770865#axzz5Ov1q7FLD

One of my favorite conservatives Ben Shapiro said it well in regards to Trump. "Don't watch what he says. Watch what he does". (He does a lot of good things).

Urainium One is a half hearted conspiracy theory that even Fox squashed covering after a while.  

Meanwhile that same economy, while humming along,  still has the bulk of Americans with fewer than $1000 in savings, residual income far removed from the stock exchange, marginal (at best) income gains for the middle class and arguably the largest wealth disparity of any developed nation in the world.

Things are moving but more working class people have earned the right to get a bit more in their pockets.  The wage hikes that we have only now seen are at least 10 years late. 

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Ammoland rationalizations for supporting a morally corrupt individual. Carnival barker is damned accurate. He belongs with the carnies, lowlifes just staying out of the reach of the law.

And now the National Enquirer boss has been given immunity by the feds for testimony that will corroborate what Cohen has to say. The noose gets tighter.

http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/national-enquirer-sold-donald-trump/12209/

I have a question for all of you that still support the 🤴 of corruption.

If eventually it proves out that I am right that the Russians bailed him out of his bankruptcy years ago and are treating him as their mole in the WH, will you then repudiate him for the corrupt traitor that I think he will be proven to be?

No hemming and hawing, no deflections or denials. It's a yes or no answer.

26 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ammoland rationalizations for supporting a morally corrupt individual. Carnival barker is damned accurate. He belongs with the carnies, lowlifes just staying out of the reach of the law.

And now the National Enquirer boss has been given immunity by the feds for testimony that will corroborate what Cohen has to say. The noose gets tighter.

http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/national-enquirer-sold-donald-trump/12209/

I knew all along as a Cruz supporter that the National Enquirer was in cahoots with Trump in 16. I saw it not only with the favorable coverage for Trump but with the treatment they gave Cruz and the five alleged women he had affairs with with and not a shred of evidence to support it. I knew Trump was friends with the owner of the Enquirer. That said I don't know if Trump worked to suppress a story with the Enquirer if it is breaking of any campaign finance laws? The government tried to go this route with John Edwards and ended up dismissing all the charges. 

The bottom line though for me is the two tier justice system being played out with the FBI and DOJ who did everything in their power to exonerate a guilty Hillary Clinton but with Trump they are leaving no stone un turned and making every effort to take him down.

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

if this is legit, the noose didnt just get tighter it got yanked full on....this is potentially game over stuff if true. The nat enquirer boys likely know things about trump that make peepee time seem tame. 

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I have a question for all of you that still support the 🤴 of corruption.

If eventually it proves out that I am right that the Russians bailed him out of his bankruptcy years ago and are treating him as their mole in the WH, will you then repudiate him for the corrupt traitor that I think he will be proven to be?

No hemming and hawing, no deflections or denials. It's a yes or no answer.

Trump has been tougher in dealing with the Russians than Obama ever was which seems odd if Trump were to be working on behalf of the Russians. But yes I would repudiate Trump if there actually is something there with Russia.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/david-pecker-granted-immunity-in-cohen-case/ar-BBMlk9S?li=BBnb7Kz

oh boy, its legit. U guys should prob do some preparatory breathing excercises so u know what to do when the rage hits. Srsly, the head of a shitcunt rag like the enquirer, who knows everything that goes on in NY.....doesnt get immunity for peepee stories

articles are saying it has to.do with cohens paying off the hoores. Im not buying it. That guy had no relation to the campaign so even if he knew about the hoores thats not against any laws. He's been granted specific federal immunity, seems incredulous for just testimony back8ng up cohens claims. 

It was only one juror that held out from conviction on all 18 counts. Trump supporting juror speaks out about it. She wanted Manafort to be innocent, but the paper trail was just too strong and one woman just could not get it despite the jury leading her through it piece by piece.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/paul-manafort-robert-mueller-manafort-trial/2018/08/23/id/878357/?ns_mail_uid=101754638&ns_mail_job=1807788_08232018&s=al&dkt_nbr=0101027k0lgl

the whole fake investigation based on a fake dossier paid for by your higgardly and her campaign and the

FBI was supposed to be about Trump russian election collusion.

you got nothin.

there is nothing. that's with comey's friend mueller being in charge, and putting

a bunch of republican hating trump bashers on his fake "investigation team"....

while refusing to look into your higgardly's crimes.

paying for a fake russian dossier,etc etc, URANIUM ONE... no investigation.

I blame Sessions. and what the heck was that about Rosenstein's wife?

what a dirty deep state crimes movie in the making.

26 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It was only one juror that held out from conviction on all 18 counts. Trump supporting juror speaks out about it. She wanted Manafort to be innocent, but the paper trail was just too strong and one woman just could not get it despite the jury leading her through it piece by piece.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/paul-manafort-robert-mueller-manafort-trial/2018/08/23/id/878357/?ns_mail_uid=101754638&ns_mail_job=1807788_08232018&s=al&dkt_nbr=0101027k0lgl

This case had nothing to do with Trump. It was an old tax case that prosecutors decided years ago not to prosecute that Mueller resurrected to get Manafort to flip on Trump. So tax cheat Manafort will go to prison while tax cheat Al Sharpton gets a gig at MSNBC.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It was convictions from way before he worked for Trump.  That is a fact.

Manafort's so far, but I'll beet with only one holdout juror he has to be thinking the next court case will be far worse unless he tells all.

Here's his new mug shot.

220px-Flipper_1964_2.jpg

Flipper released from jail and spills the beans.

Archived