THE BROWNS BOARD

Manifort Found Guilty on 8 of 18 Counts....

Tour2ma

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manafort's real crime was being the campaign manager for Trump for the few months he did. As the judge in the case rightly pointed out this has nothing to do with Manafort and everything to do with squeezing Manafort to make him sing or compose against Trump. These are old charges that years ago prosecutors decided not to prosecute but were recently resurrected by Mueller. 

6 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Manafort's real crime was being the campaign manager for Trump for the few months he did. As the judge in the case rightly pointed out this has nothing to do with Manafort and everything to do with squeezing Manafort to make him sing or compose against Trump. These are old charges that years ago prosecutors decided not to prosecute but were recently resurrected by Mueller. 

If he composes then it's perjury. Nobody can be that stupid. The prosecution has too much evidence to back up what is said, so compose and get nailed by the contradictory evidence. This team is a bunch of pros contrary to what some here believe. It's Mueller time and someone 🤴 is getting shrinking testicles over it more and more every day. He should never have left Cohen (Manafort is very secondary) out in the cold to fend for himself. All the family empire secrets get unraveled week after week as this goes on. The Cohen plea is just the start and Trump has no idea what else Cohen had squirreled away in that office, on tape and on all those smart phones.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If he composes then it's perjury. Nobody can be that stupid. The prosecution has too much evidence to back up what is said, so compose and get nailed by the contradictory evidence. This team is a bunch of pros contrary to what some here believe. It's Mueller time and someone 🤴 is getting shrinking testicles over it more and more every day. He should never have left Cohen (Manafort is very secondary) out in the cold to fend for himself. All the family empire secrets get unraveled week after week as this goes on. The Cohen plea is just the start and Trump has no idea what else Cohen had squirreled away in that office, on tape and on all those smart phones.

Lanny Davis is a total Clinton lackey who is selling out his client Cohen in his attempt to get Trump. Cohen has said multiple times that Trump did not know about him paying off Stormy Daniels and now he is saying Trump instructed him to pay her off. Even if true there is no crime .It is not illegal.  As every possible stone is turned in an attempt to impeach Trump for anything possible the only thing this whole Russian witch hunt has show me is that we have a two tier justice system:

Mark Levin cuts through the propaganda on ‘sleazeball’ Michael Cohen’s guilty pleas and Trump; ALSO interview with former FEC Chair

https://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-cuts-through-the-propaganda-on-sleazeball-michael-cohens-guilty-pleas-and-trump-also-interview-with-former-fec-chair/

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Lanny Davis is a total Clinton lackey who is selling out his client Cohen in his attempt to get Trump. Cohen has said multiple times that Trump did not know about him paying off Stormy Daniels and now he is saying Trump instructed him to pay her off. Even if true there is no crime .It is not illegal.  As every possible stone is turned in an attempt to impeach Trump for anything possible the only thing this whole Russian witch hunt has show me is that we have a two tier justice system:

Of course it's a crime. What did  you think Cohen just plead guilty to and then implicated Trump as a co-conspirator? It's violation of the election laws (a felony). And do you think the prosecutors had no evidence of all of it? Of course they do, which is why he plead guilty. And that has Trump very worried because he does not know yet what they have, because so far he has not been indicted and does not have a right to see anything they have yet. It's why he will never testify unless forced to go before a grand jury. He will then plead the 5th as is his right. And it isn't Lanny Davis. It's the prosecution that has all the evidence. They had to provide tons to the court just to get the search of Cohen's office, which we now know was a gold mine, including trump talking about cash or check on the tape we all heard.

Stop keeping your head buried in the sand. Trump is up to his neck in this stuff and Mueller is just nibbling around the edges so far. The swamp is draining alright and Trump is circling the drain.

55 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course it's a crime. What did  you think Cohen just plead guilty to and then implicated Trump as a co-conspirator? It's violation of the election laws (a felony). And do you think the prosecutors had no evidence of all of it? Of course they do, which is why he plead guilty. And that has Trump very worried because he does not know yet what they have, because so far he has not been indicted and does not have a right to see anything they have yet. It's why he will never testify unless forced to go before a grand jury. He will then plead the 5th as is his right. And it isn't Lanny Davis. It's the prosecution that has all the evidence. They had to provide tons to the court just to get the search of Cohen's office, which we now know was a gold mine, including trump talking about cash or check on the tape we all heard.

Stop keeping your head buried in the sand. Trump is up to his neck in this stuff and Mueller is just nibbling around the edges so far. The swamp is draining alright and Trump is circling the drain.

It's not a crime. The only way this is a crime is if Trump paid off Stormy Daniels with campaign funds. The prosecutors made it a crime and Davis had his client plead guilty to it. It's all politics Tex. They wanted the headline, "Trump told lawyer to pay hush money", blah, blah blah...listen to what Levin says about it.  

"Tonight Mark Levin cut through all of the Cohen guilty plea propaganda and explained why, from a legal perspective, Cohen’s guilty plea will have no impact on Trump and why the charges against Cohen regarding the ‘hush money’ payoffs aren’t really FEC violations."

Here’s a little of what he said (via CR😞

“In my opinion, everything that’s being said about the Cohen case is wrong. And remember who Cohen’s lawyer is: Lanny Davis, who hates Trump, who is a Hillary consigliere,” he added. “And this guy Michael Cohen is a sleazeball.”

“This is a guilty plea. It’s not an adjudication,” Levin explained. “Prosecutors and Cohen cut a deal. It’s a plea bargain. It’s not a precedent. … They obviously had more on Michael Cohen, or Michael Cohen wouldn’t have cut a deal.”

“Let’s say a candidate says, ‘Get a nondisclosure agreement, pay the funds out of my pocket, because I don’t want this person to attack me during the campaign for something that occurred before the campaign.’ That’s perfectly legal. That’s not a campaign expenditure.”

https://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-cuts-through-the-propaganda-on-sleazeball-michael-cohens-guilty-pleas-and-trump-also-interview-with-former-fec-chair/

25 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It's not a crime. The only way this is a crime is if Trump paid off Stormy Daniels with campaign funds. The prosecutors made it a crime and Davis had his client plead guilty to it. It's all politics Tex. They wanted the headline, "Trump told lawyer to pay hush money", blah, blah blah...listen to what Levin says about it. 

Yes, it is a crime and these serious people are not done yet. The money came out of the Trump Foundation as directed by Trump himself. Additionally money came from a pro-Trump media source with his knowledge.

I don't know why it is that Trumpettes only listen to their own propagandists in the face of those who actually enforce the laws against corruption. 

Straight from those who enforce the laws of this country. You should be glad they are there and unafraid of 🤴 fraudster.

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes, it is a crime and these serious people are not done yet. The money came out of the Trump Foundation as directed by Trump himself. Additionally money came from a pro-Trump media source with his knowledge.

I don't know why it is that Trumpettes only listen to their own propagandists in the face of those who actually enforce the laws against corruption. 

Straight from those who enforce the laws of this country. You should be glad they are there and unafraid of 🤴 fraudster.

After Levin explains this is not a crime he has a former FEC chairman to state the same thing that if Trump did what Cohen claims he did it is NOT a campaign violation. Just because a prosecutor says something is a violation of the law does NOT make it so. This was a plea bargain so a court never decided if this was a violation of the law or not. 

Now if Cohen has anything else that is a different matter but this is all politics and propaganda. I never heard of an attorney secretly taping his clients so maybe he has something or not....but this one is NOT. 

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

After Levin explains this is not a crime he has a former FEC chairman to state the same thing that if Trump did what Cohen claims he did it is NOT a campaign violation. Just because a prosecutor says something is a violation of the law does NOT make it so.

Now if Cohen has anything else that is a different matter but this is all politics and propaganda. I never heard of an attorney secretly taping his clients so maybe he has something or not....but this one is NOT. 

More Fox self-propaganda.

As I said they have a ton of evidence of Trump's involvement besides the tape that Fox still ignores of him discussing cash or check with Cohen. They also ignore the co-conspiracy laws. You need to watch other sources of information than the Trump News Channel. He's in as deep a trouble spot as Nixon ever was except the idiot has put a lot of evidence right before us in his tweetstorms.

Also keep in mind that Nixon did relatively nothing. Neither did Bill Clinton. When the special prosecutor is out to find some dirt they will find it on any successful person or with anyone of us on the board. It is what it is. If any of you are happy or will be happy if he's impeached and the economy Etc goes into the crapper unemployment skyrockets more and more people sign up for welfare and disability... I realize that's what some people want. That way the great unwashed turns to the Liberals and Trump haters to make their lives better.

WSS

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

More Fox self-propaganda.

As I said they have a ton of evidence of Trump's involvement besides the tape that Fox still ignores of him discussing cash or check with Cohen. They also ignore the co-conspiracy laws. You need to watch other sources of information than the Trump News Channel. He's in as deep a trouble spot as Nixon ever was except the idiot has put a lot of evidence right before us in his tweetstorms.

And CNN or MSNBC isn't full of propaganda? We have a sad state of journalism today and I watch both Fox and other MSM media and try to decide what is the real truth. Cohen has a big credibility problem for one as he stated many times before he paid off Daniels without Trump's knowledge. Now he is saying he paid off Daniels at the direction of Trump. Personally I believe he did pay her off at the behest of Trump. It never made any sense that an attorney would pay $130,000 out of his own pocket but that is not a campaign violation unless he used campaign money to pay her off. 

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Also keep in mind that Nixon did relatively nothing. Neither did Bill Clinton. When the special prosecutor is out to find some dirt they will find it on any successful person or with anyone of us on the board. It is what it is. If any of you are happy or will be happy if he's impeached and the economy Etc goes into the crapper unemployment skyrockets more and more people sign up for welfare and disability... I realize that's what some people want. That way the great unwashed turns to the Liberals and Trump haters to make their lives better.

WSS

The Nixon comparison to me doesn't stand but I think this does compare to Bill Clinton and it will probably backfire on the dems if they win back the House and follow through with impeachment if they don't have any real proof of wrongdoing by Trump. I saw it happen with Bill Clinton and I see it today with Trump who is more popular now than ever. The more the republicans went after Clinton the more popular Clinton became and the republicans became less popular. It was the republicans who took the hit in the polls over impeachment of Clinton and not Clinton.

6 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The Nixon comparison to me doesn't stand but I think this does compare to Bill Clinton and it will probably backfire on the dems if they win back the House and follow through with impeachment if they don't have any real proof of wrongdoing by Trump. I saw it happen with Bill Clinton and I see it today with Trump who is more popular now than ever. The more the republicans went after Clinton the more popular Clinton became and the republicans became less popular. It was the republicans who took the hit in the polls over impeachment of Clinton and not Clinton.

That's basically true even though the Nixon Witch Hunt and the Trump Witch Hunt were carried out with much more Venom than the Clinton Witch Hunt. With Whitewater there was some nickel-and-dimed land Swindle crime that netted about a dozen indictments. The reason Bill slid by is because his loyal people took the contempt charge rather than testify. Then they let him into a perjury trap. Nobody in their right mind cares if he got a blowjobb from Monica.

The Nixon Affair was a second-rate burglary that he may or may not have known about ahead of time. Again the offender's were looking for dirt on the dirty Democrat Party.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Relatively nothing? He was covering up and obstructing justice from day 1. 

And I will be happy that the country has rid itself of a selfish King who does NOT have the best interest of this country at the forefront and attempts constantly to tear down the underpinnings of democracy. I've said since well before his nomination that he's a fraud and the closer Mueller gets to the source of his financial empire the more Putin & cronies rise to the top. This isn't even close to over yet.

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Relatively nothing? He was covering up and obstructing justice from day 1. 

And I will be happy that the country has rid itself of a selfish King who does NOT have the best interest of this country at the forefront and attempts constantly to tear down the underpinnings of democracy. I've said since well before his nomination that he's a fraud and the closer Mueller gets to the source of his financial empire the more Putin & cronies rise to the top. This isn't even close to over yet.

You are getting closer to the truth of what this is all about. It has nothing to do with collusion of the Trump campaign and Russia or obstructing justice. This was a ruse to get a special prosecutor appointed to get Trump by any means possible. I believe it is the insurance policy that Trump hating fired FBI agent Peter Strzok spoke about in the event Trump won the election. Trump has always bragged about paying the least amount of taxes possible so no doubt they believe if they can get into his bank records they can nail him. And the way to do that was to appoint a special counsel with almost unlimited resources and all the power of the government behind him. Usually when a special counsel is appointed they are looking at a specific crime but not in this case it was a fishing expedition in search of a crime.

14 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You are getting closer to the truth of what this is all about. It has nothing to do with collusion of the Trump campaign and Russia or obstructing justice. This was a ruse to get a special prosecutor appointed to get Trump by any means possible. I believe it is the insurance policy that Trump hating fired FBI agent Peter Strzok spoke about in the event Trump won the election. Trump has always bragged about paying the least amount of taxes possible so no doubt they believe if they can get into his bank records they can nail him. And the way to do that was to appoint a special counsel with almost unlimited resources and all the power of the government behind him. Usually when a special counsel is appointed they are looking at a specific crime but not in this case it was a fishing expedition in search of a crime.

And I think they will find a traitor, bought and paid for when Trump was bankrupt. The Siberian candidate.🤴

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I think they will find a traitor, bought and paid for when Trump was bankrupt. The Siberian candidate.🤴

Maybe but you have to admit your biased against Trump. Right now there is zero evidence of that.

With all the propaganda about Trump being so cozy with Putin in fact the Trump administration has been tougher in actually dealing with Russia than the Obama administration ever was.

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/397212-president-trump-is-tougher-on-russia-in-18-months-than-obama-in-eight

this dirty deep state political power war on Pres Trump is a war on all of US.

They will try the same thing on Pence, anybody we elect.

The stakes are - do they end up in prison for sedition and fraud, or do they keep the power to

destroy political opponents with kgb type dirty fake "investigations" and imprisonment and setups?

Like the rising of the nazi party in Germany, that is what it is like.

We shall see how this all unfolds. Said months ago that I go with the courts' decisions and not either party. It makes zero sense that lifelong Republican Mueller wants to oust a R president just because he can. You can't make up what is happening without every court being involved in the "conspiracy". Trump is and has always been a corrupt conman. Sooner or later the truth plays out through the court system. One man should not be allowed to wreck it for his own power play on a gullible public. That indeed gets closer to Nazism. Hitler conned Germany and Trump has conned America.

more unsubstantiated bs from Tex.

look at the tax bill, the economy, the last two great justices he nominated,

look at the huge benefits for our military folks,

look at the excellent getting out of the dirty iran deal, and the dirty paris accord.

he keeps his promises.

Your obaMao was a loser traitor sombeitch.

URANIUM ONE.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

more unsubstantiated bs from Tex.

look at the tax bill, the economy, the last two great justices he nominated,

look at the huge benefits for our military folks,

look at the excellent getting out of the dirty iran deal, and the dirty paris accord.

he keeps his promises.

Your obaMao was a loser traitor sombeitch.

URANIUM ONE.

And now NY state is going after those who have misused funds in the Trump Foundation............................Eric, Donald Jr, Ivanka and .............................ta da.................DJT.

So much winning! Drain the Swamp! Lock 'em All Up.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/22/politics/michael-cohen-trump-foundation-subpoena/index.html

i honeztly think all the conspiracy theory crap about the dems and the cf foundtion actually did them a HUGE favor. It obfuscated their real crimes. All this mountain of bullsht served is to get the real crimes lost in this ocean of unsubstantiated hearsay and often flat out fabrications. And to me thats very very disappointing cause i want all these shitcunts out of DC.

At leadt the CF seems to be shuttered, for now. Hopefully tgey're too much of pariahs now to make a comeback. But im sick abd tired of the clibtons being used to obfuscate and/or justify Trumps attempt at copying tgat business model. 

Archived