THE BROWNS BOARD

Rachael Maddow askes a legitimate question

htownbrown

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/mueller-gets-apos-protective-order-210513741.html

Why would Mueller get a protective order on evidence?  What benefit is there to deny his attorneys access 5 days before his sentencing on a plea deal made in Mueller's office?

Now it appears Popadopoulos wants to go to trial instead of accepting plea deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/george-papadapolous-withdraw-plea-deal-mueller-probe-2018-8

It very well could be Popa is guilty as charged, but as it stands the public doesn't really know a lot about the case against him.  The protective order just looks odd when someone is considering leaving the deal.  Was he actually ever allowed access to the full evidence against him?  Has he even requested the evidence before now?

If you don't want the Trump Collusion case to look like a witch hunt, why do this?  There is a lot at stake here.  

I hope, for the sake of the FBI, there isn't any 'friendlies' involved in this.  That would be devastating.

Mueller and his rabid weasel "prosecution" team have been running a farce. They are just desperately protecting the deep state and obaMao/clinton bad actors...and themselves.

Uranium One. Benghazi. the farce used as the basis for the farce investigation.

what the hell does Manafort possible crimes in 2005/2007 have to do with TRump Russian nothing?

putting manafort in solitary confinement?

that is dirty kgb kind of corruption. Why are the deep state players refusing to turn over documents?

and when they finally are ordered to do it, and comply, there was NOTHING in them that had to do with "national security" ?

This whole deep state obamao/clinton corruption is coming out like a dirty gov corruption movie.

I"ve been watching this show - "Shooter"...and I can easily imagine him fighting brennan/clapper/higgardly/obamao/mueller/

susan rice/lynch/holder/psycho strzok, bruce orr and his wife, and on and on the list goes.

20 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

wont it boil down to the juries decision against ( or for) Manafort? 

as all Im hearing is the likely acquittal on him.... and muellers case goes down swirling in the crapper

MAGA

You're in for a shock then. He will get acquittals on some of the 18 counts, but guilty on others. We shall see which ones were most important. And he still faces charges in NY courts in Sept. run by a different team. And if none of the charges he is found guilty of affect the Trump Empire in any way, then under the bus he goes as just "a guy who worked for me a very short time".

its gotta be so frustrating to see this though  - 

I mean with all the forces of trumps opposition getting "something" to trial

and for it to essentially fizzle out. ( assuming) 

while the people who watched over 8 long years of scandals covering up treason 

are waiting for the chance to be on its courtroom sidelines!

cmon Sessions!!!

4 hours ago, htownbrown said:

If you don't want the Trump Collusion case to look like a witch hunt, why do this?

Too late, when they put 17 Democrats on the investigation panel they lost all credibility.

Fast forward 2 years and millions of dollars later, Mueller has been able to dig up 2 whores Trump was banging 15-20 ago.

Not a lot of bang for your buck (pun intended).

Archived