THE BROWNS BOARD

Kizer's 142 Passer Rating against Steelers.

Dick Mellon

3 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Hoorta, I have to completely agree with you, and I have to say I've been shocked by Allen's accuracy AND his footwork. We all know about his arm, and we all know he can do his best "Uncle Rico" imitation and throw the ball clear over them mountains, but he's more than that. His 3rd and 2 TD pass was beautiful, and his footwork and calmness was impressive. I can't wait to see him play again and I wish him the best. 

I wish our QBs better.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I wish our QBs better.

Truer words never spoken.  LOL

Ya know, the only real concern I have with Tyrod is whether or not he's TOO cautious.  I think Tyrod is just fine in a close game, or even better with a lead, but is he the kind of guy who can mount a comeback when a defense knows he's throwing?  Is Tyrod going to have enough confidence to squeeze it through tight windows instead of looking for easier completions?  If we get to about week 7 and the film shows Tyrod is missing opportunities, we might start hearing the Baker Mayfield chants.  Ultimately I don't WANT that to happen, but I can see where our coaches could get impatient if Tyrod isn't hitting Josh or Callaway down the field.  

What do I want to happen?  I want Tyrod to have a very successful year, and then sign for a lot of money on a different team.  I want Baker to take hold of the starting gig in 2019, and not give it up until 2035.  🙂

Archived