THE BROWNS BOARD

The left's censorship and hatred of conservative voices in America

calfoxwc

going overboard with spite, now full fledged hate and culture war.

with violence, more and more over time.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/08/how-the-left-is-outsourcing-censorship-of-the-internet.php

How the Left Is Outsourcing Censorship of the Internet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6073647/President-Trump-accuses-social-media-companies-totally-discriminating-against-Republicans.html

Trump says 'too many' conservative voices 'some good & some bad' are being silenced on social media and declares he 'won't let that happen' even though he puts up with the 'sick behavior' of the 'fake news'

if he's talking about alex jones and infowars, idgaf. Alex jobes has been gaving people show up knocking on the doors and harrassing people who lost their fukking children fir the love of gid. He's a base crass animal. You guys have no prob with him and his people doing that since what, 2012? but maxine waters calls for peoples meals to be disturbed andvshe should be deported according to u clowns.

i want to make clear, as i did before, that maxine waters was bullshtting for that. But ur guys continued fukking hypocricy knows absolutely ZERO bounds. It was just a matter of time before they told infiwars enough is enough. And if maxine waters was doing her sht social media id have zero prob kicking her roody poo a_ss of either. 

So i guess alex jones just get on a bullhorn outside now to get his people to go fuk with mass shooting survivors.

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

if he's talking about alex jones and infowars, idgaf. Alex jobes has been gaving people show up knocking on the doors and harrassing people who lost their fukking children fir the love of gid. He's a base crass animal. You guys have no prob with him and his people doing that since what, 2012? but maxine waters calls for peoples meals to be disturbed andvshe should be deported according to u clowns.

i want to make clear, as i did before, that maxine waters was bullshtting for that. But ur guys continued fukking hypocricy knows absolutely ZERO bounds. It was just a matter of time before they told infiwars enough is enough. And if maxine waters was doing her sht social media id have zero prob kicking her roody poo a_ss of either. 

So i guess alex jones just get on a bullhorn outside now to get his people to go fuk with mass shooting survivors.

For years I heard from liberals if I complained about something offensive on television or movies etc...that if I didn't like it don't watch or listen to it. Change the channel etc...this is just more liberal hypocrisy. Nobody is forced to watch Alex Jones but that isn't good enough the libs want him shut down entirely. I'm not defending Jones who I can't stand but since I can't stand him I don't watch or listen to him. 

The answer to Maxine Waters is she should be voted out of office by her constituents for at the minimum her incompetence but since they keep voting her back in office every two years then she is a good reason why term limits are needed.

obf...now cmon, u know i personally dont give a fuk wgat alex jones says and i dont listen to him. But upon seeing transcripts of hos show encouraging and egging people on to go out abd confront carious people.....go to certain websites and harass peoole there who havent saud or done anything to alex jones or infowars........this fukking sht goes way beyond free speech.

the sht u jive turkeys are always bellyaching about yet turn around and effortlessly reverse the standards u exoect for ur sude, is fukking eye openingly astounding. 

jesys fuk if some liberal goof was excoriating his followers to show up ur peoples doors and scream and yell.......man, u guys would be calling for not only the ngr knockers to be shot, but also their online enabler. Alex Jones and his people are nothing but low down no good dirty ngrs. 

heres the tos from jones own site....

"Indeed, Infowars’ own website says in its terms of service that the company “may review and delete any content you post on the website or elsewhere utilizing our services or system if we determine, in our sole discretion, that the content violates the rights of others, is not appropriate for the website, or otherwise violates this agreement.”

pls note "in our sole discretion"........tuff sht alex, fb/twitter/etc,etc...have decided to excercise their "sole discretion"

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

heres the tos from jones own site....

"Indeed, Infowars’ own website says in its terms of service that the company “may review and delete any content you post on the website or elsewhere utilizing our services or system if we determine, in our sole discretion, that the content violates the rights of others, is not appropriate for the website, or otherwise violates this agreement.”

pls note "in our sole discretion"........tuff sht alex, fb/twitter/etc,etc...have decided to excercise their "sole discretion"

So they can censor whomever they want at their sole discretion. Just saying and you should be on board with this that censorship is a real slippery slope. What gets censored is subjective and whoever makes the call are likely influenced by their own personal biases. I have seen many conservatives already complaining about the double standards and liberal biases of FB, twitter and google in how they enforce their own rules in their "sole discretion". 

22 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

So they can censor whomever they want at their sole discretion. Just saying and you should be on board with this that censorship is a real slippery slope. What gets censored is subjective and whoever makes the call are likely influenced by their own personal biases. I have seen many conservatives already complaining about the double standards and liberal biases of FB, twitter and google in how they enforce their own rules in their "sole discretion". 

point missed obf. You can't complain about the tos of services like twitter and FB while on ur very own site have literally almost the exact same language. In fact, FB and Twitter have more lenient language and their history backs that up. To date they've let ALOT of sht go on for a long time. They're "just now" getting around to cleaning some of this crap up. A few days ago a video about a meth head screaming N***** at a random black person was being passed around FB. ONe of my friends commented "what a piece of white trash", so FB decided to time him out for a couple days while the people who either reposted the vid or made funny comments apparently had nothing happen to them. But yesterday he got back into FB and im not sure but perhaps that video has been bant. That's the kind of sht they have to clean up. If you think sht like that is free speech that's between you and jesus I guess. 

45 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

point missed obf. You can't complain about the tos of services like twitter and FB while on ur very own site have literally almost the exact same language. In fact, FB and Twitter have more lenient language and their history backs that up. To date they've let ALOT of sht go on for a long time. They're "just now" getting around to cleaning some of this crap up. A few days ago a video about a meth head screaming N***** at a random black person was being passed around FB. ONe of my friends commented "what a piece of white trash", so FB decided to time him out for a couple days while the people who either reposted the vid or made funny comments apparently had nothing happen to them. But yesterday he got back into FB and im not sure but perhaps that video has been bant. That's the kind of sht they have to clean up. If you think sht like that is free speech that's between you and jesus I guess. 

I'm speaking more about the liberal bias seen here:

FACEBOOK BANS TWO CONSERVATIVE WOMEN WITH HIGHLY POPULAR VIDEOS

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/09/facebook-bans-diamond-silk/

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

apparently they were not banned. The facebook algorithm which banned them also got some transgender activists banned in the same sweep. FB apologized to the ladies and rectified it apparently. 

Viewpoint Discrimination with Algorithms

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/social-media-companies-discriminate-against-conservatives/

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

apparently they were not banned. The facebook algorithm which banned them also got some transgender activists banned in the same sweep. FB apologized to the ladies and rectified it apparently. 

So explain to me why twitter banned black conservative Candace Owens for retweeting Sarah Jeong?

All Candice did was replace the word “white” with the word “black”? and “Jew”?

It was okay to tweet racist remarks when it comes to “Ol Whitey” but as soon as you insert something else...that’s a big no-no.

That is the perfect definition of a double standard on social media.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/twitter-apologizes-to-candace-owens-after-briefly-locking-her-account

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

A conservative Christian not wanting to see gay people on TV doesn't equate to someone not wanting to see Alex Jones wipping up right wing mobs with blatant lies

but you equate to being the board's people-bashing woodypeckerhead asswhole with nearly every post, you ignorant feathered borg bird.

14 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

So explain to me why twitter banned black conservative Candace Owens for retweeting Sarah Jeong?

All Candice did was replace the word “white” with the word “black”? and “Jew”?

It was okay to tweet racist remarks when it comes to “Ol Whitey” but as soon as you insert something else...that’s a big no-no.

That is the perfect definition of a double standard on social media.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/twitter-apologizes-to-candace-owens-after-briefly-locking-her-account

yes - Candace Owens deal went back a few weeks earlier than the dust up on AJones, 

but twiiter guy like most looney libs realize after their angry me too moments 

that calmer measured responses work better. 

http://fortune.com/2018/08/11/twitter-alex-jones-tweets-rules/

(but the democrats are still known by the company they keep!)

funny how now its acceptable to talk about regulating private companies like twitter and facebook. Heres an idea, stop using them. Make ur own social media hangouts. Srsly. Cause i get labeled a commie for suggesting we should strictly and vigilantly enforce what private companies dump into our environment. But you all arent commies for suggesting social media should be regulated? services u can just stop fukking using and paying attn to literally "right fukking now".

Ive never once used twitter, instagram, pinterest etc,etc. Its all shiite thats madr us infinitely stupider fir using. But there are companies out there making products that go into other products that go into even more priducts. These companies cannot be regulated by free market forces. A governing body insisting they dont put sht in our environment isnt communism, its common fukking sense. And i loathe the republican party for letting democrats claim that as a "liberal ideal". 

51 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

funny how now its acceptable to talk about regulating private companies like twitter and facebook. Heres an idea, stop using them. Make ur own social media hangouts. Srsly. Cause i get labeled a commie for suggesting we should strictly and vigilantly enforce what private companies dump into our environment. But you all arent commies for suggesting social media should be regulated? services u can just stop fukking using and paying attn to literally "right fukking now".

Ive never once used twitter, instagram, pinterest etc,etc. Its all shiite thats madr us infinitely stupider fir using. But there are companies out there making products that go into other products that go into even more priducts. These companies cannot be regulated by free market forces. A governing body insisting they dont put sht in our environment isnt communism, its common fukking sense. And i loathe the republican party for letting democrats claim that as a "liberal ideal". 

Oh don’t give me that stoopid bullsh!t.

You know damned well if the shoe was on the other foot the libs would have their tampon strings in a twist.

Besides, you’re overlooking this little thing called the first amendment.

none of u want to own up that ngr jones own website HAD THE SAME FUKKING TOS.

ofc liberals would be up in arms if facebook started leaning right. I dont give a fuk tho since i think all social media jobs people out to make money. Ur all cnts for caring one way or the other. Let people who like alex jones stupid round stupid round fuk face, go to the stupid round fuk faces own website and say fuk all they want there. The ONLY reason they dont want that is brcause they want easy access to liberals they can shtstart with. 

ive seen this on fb way too many times to convinced otherwise which is why i drastically dialed down my presence there. People who got in constant arguments that spilled over into multiple feeds, woukd not drop each other under the excuse it would embolden the other. FB is insanity. Literally. If any of u use more than just keeping in touch with family and a few VERY close friends.....stop. 

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ur oveelooking this little thing called capitalism. Is facebook publically funded yes or no? if u dont like their tos stop using them. No one is forcing u to yse fb are they?

Yeah it's all about capitalism freedom,  First Amendment blah blah blah as long as it's politically correct.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah it's all about capitalism freedom of speech First Amendment blah blah blah as long as it's politically correct.

WSS

after all the vile sht they let jones say for decades, the video i linked to was the final straw. Its beyond "political correctness"...theres a line and he crossed it. I would argue he should have been thrown in jail for getting his followers to harrass parents of dead children but whatevs. Urging people to get their "battle rifles" out was the last act.

Archived