THE BROWNS BOARD

Dirty corrupt bastard john brennan whines over losing his security clearance

calfoxwc

and...

brennan took the contractor's of Benghazi who spoke out clearances away from THEM.

Brennan is a deep state nutcase.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/17/special-ops-shoot-down-brennan-and-his-defenders-put-your-politics-before-us.html

This whole obaMao crowd needs to have their security clearances REVOKED.

..Or caught lying to congress OR caught spying on Pres. candidates OR caught using their positions to influence US elections OR caught fabricating stories about attacks on US personnel in Libya OR providing weapons to ISIS backed militias in Syria ..should I go on @JohnBrennan ?

so this morning bolton could not admit infront of a camera that brennan used classified material in his critique of trump. No factual evidence whatsoever. So essentially Trump just got played, he allowed Brennan to finally goad him into a knee jerk decision that further wedges Trump from republicans. A "precedent" has now been set and this action will be repeated in the next adminisrration against all former trump appointees. Put one in the win column fir the deep state.

And im going to go out on a personal limb here.....a very precariously thin and long limb. But When the next admin drops trump peoples clearances like abc dropped roseann, cal here (and prob wss too) is going to sht straight through his adult diaper. The pampers will hit the floor. 

date it, save it, put it in y'alls bookmarks

But one thing is for sure that Brennan's accusation that the president is making the United States seem foolish abroad is just about as hypocritical as I could possibly imagine. Any high-ranking intelligence officer that goes off the reservation telling foreign powers that the president of the United States is a traitor deserves probably more censure then mere loss of security clearance.

And of course the president doesn't need to prove anything to revoke anyone's security clearance. It is his right.

WSS

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And of course the president doesn't need to prove anything to revoke anyone's security clearance. It is his right.

WSS

yup. And that goes both ways. I could tell bolton this morning was trying to weasel nuances between himself and others cause u could see it on hos face he knows whats comin of trump loses the election. He was trying to make a case for "sleeping" people clearances...but he knows the precedent that was set cause he knows how sht works in DC. It will be s.o.p now to revoke former admins clearances.

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yup. And that goes both ways. I could tell bolton this morning was trying to weasel nuances between himself and others cause u could see it on hos face he knows whats comin of trump loses the election. He was trying to make a case for "sleeping" people clearances...but he knows the precedent that was set cause he knows how sht works in DC. It will be s.o.p now to revoke former admins clearances.

It did not Escape me that Bolton spoke ill of the previous administration. I suppose I could look and find some actual quotes and see if anything was up to to the venom of Brennan.

Accusing someone of a crime punishable by Death is a fairly strong charge.

WSS

Brennan now threatening Pres Trump with a "lawsuit" to prevent him from revoking anybody else's

security clearance.

What a criminal dipwad. Of course, he could go to some secret liberal fisa judge or something.

That is how the corrupt deep state works.

brennan should end up in jail.

Archived