THE BROWNS BOARD

Game Day #2

TexasAg1969

Somebody please post a decent live stream site. Had my house re-roofed (hail) and the Direct TV guy is supposed to be here to realign the dish by only 1/2 hour before the 730 pm ET kickoff. Nobody actually shows up to work when they say they will around this town, so I need help.  GO BROWNS!👍🤩

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Somebody please post a decent live stream site. Had my house re-roofed (hail) and the Direct TV guy is supposed to be here to realign the dish by only 1/2 hour before the 730 pm ET kickoff. Nobody actually shows up to work when they say they will around this town, so I need help.  GO BROWNS!👍🤩

That sucks! Here ya go ... Browns Bills

41 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

damn in the old days of directv you had to align it yourself 

57 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Check your PM.

1 hour ago, syd said:

damn in the old days of directv you had to align it yourself 

@71 I'm not about to get up there. Has broken bones written all over it.🏠👨‍🔧☠️

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Check your PM.

Thank you a bunch.

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

That sucks! Here ya go ... Browns Bills

LOL!

26 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

EDIT: Thanks Canton Dawg for sending me the streaming link. Don't need it now.

Got my Direct TV working again. Guy actually showed up earlier than he said. Miracles happen in small towns.😇🤠

ah you would have gotton your old a$$ up there on a ladder I can see ya know beaten the hell out of the dish with your cane 

glad u got the game

2 minutes ago, syd said:

ah you would have gotton your old a$$ up there on a ladder I can see ya know beaten the hell out of the dish with your cane 

glad u got the game

I'm smarter'n that. Ida hit a few racquetballs at it from down below until it changed position.🎾👴

Archived