THE BROWNS BOARD

Jackson trying to look stupid?

Westside Steve

11 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

AWWWWW......................... Ghoolie blues again?

Like I told you at the fist possession of his first preseason game.... Hue should be fired.

HOWEVER.................... I also told you the offense would be not much different. HUE.................. Hot Haley calls the Offense. Hue calls the defense. THIS IS HUE'S TEAM.....

DINK AND DUMP   Get your Black Tarkenton, throw the wrong rookie into the QB job. THEN................ collectively scratch your ballsack because the team still sucks. LMAO. Coordinators  LMAO

On a scale of 1 to Amy Winehouse...  how Shmucked up are you right now?  

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

AWWWWW......................... Ghoolie blues again?

Like I told you at the fist possession of his first preseason game.... Hue should be fired.

HOWEVER.................... I also told you the offense would be not much different. HUE.................. Hot Haley calls the Offense. Hue calls the defense. THIS IS HUE'S TEAM.....

DINK AND DUMP   Get your Black Tarkenton, throw the wrong rookie into the QB job. THEN................ collectively scratch your ballsack because the team still sucks. LMAO. Coordinators  LMAO

Actually about all I ever really think I am seeing when I read what you are saying is I’m a **MASK** I’m a **MASK** I am a **MASK**

6 hours ago, syd said:

seriously ?  a nice trade ? what do you mean by nice

4th/5th round or so. depends on the situation and desperation of

teams that lose their qb.

He didn't light it up much vs the bills though.

Mayfield started to.

Allen was doing ok. still doesn't have touch on the shorter throws.

On 8/16/2018 at 7:46 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Jackson needs to be fired asap.

Jeez  someone saod that 3 years ago.... but you guys all disagreed.  WHo was that? Oh yeah............. ME. The very first voice to say Hue Blows.

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Jeez  someone saod that 3 years ago.... but you guys all disagreed.  WHo was that? Oh yeah............. ME. The very first voice to say Hue Blows.

I remember blasting you for it saying to give the guy a chance never did I envision 1-31 

On 8/16/2018 at 9:00 PM, jcam222 said:

Here come the torches and pitchforks again lol. If Tyrod went down in an early game perhaps he’d send in Stanton. If something happened more long term it’s definirely Baker who would get the gig. This is coach keeping the rookies expectations in check. Likely also managing media and fan expectations. 

Agree... Thought occurred to me during last nite's in-game discussion that it is a matter of when TT might go down.

But that was before I saw Drew play... sharp is certainly not a word that sprang to mind. Sure the mentorship thing is big, but with TT in the room I don't think Drew is essential.

Plus I kinda liked the way Robeck looked vs. NYG. If he's PS eligible, imma keep him.

3 hours ago, syd said:

I remember blasting you for it saying to give the guy a chance never did I envision 1-31 

I don't think Hue was the guy to hire for an incredibly young team. John Gruden, for example, is another HC who would be a bad fit for a young team. 

Hue's 1-31 record, though, is irrelevant even if he has done a poor job. BIll Belichick would have struggled to get a 6-26 overall record the last two seasons. 

This team was built to tank. 

28 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I don't think Hue was the guy to hire for an incredibly young team. John Gruden, for example, is another HC who would be a bad fit for a young team. 

Hue's 1-31 record, though, is irrelevant even if he has done a poor job. BIll Belichick would have struggled to get a 6-26 overall record the last two seasons. 

This team was built to tank. 

a blind squirrel could have stumbled into a few wins and ya the haslems said we tanked but still "look at squirrel"

10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Agree... Thought occurred to me during last nite's in-game discussion that it is a matter of when TT might go down.

But that was before I saw Drew play... sharp is certainly not a word that sprang to mind. Sure the mentorship thing is big, but with TT in the room I don't think Drew is essential.

Plus I kinda liked the way Robeck looked vs. NYG. If he's PS eligible, imma keep him.

Why ? Ryback is just a cook. 

Archived