THE BROWNS BOARD

The Depravity of the Church Knows No Bounds

jbluhm86

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually we know how you lefties love to hate the church but one of your own most precious institution is the teachers union and the public schools.

https://drrichswier.com/2015/09/18/pedophiles-in-american-public-schools-and-universities/

One would have to imagine there's a hell of a lot more child abuse going on there then the church. It's just not hip to condemn them. They're mostly Democrats after all.

WSS

The difference between sexual abuse in the Catholic Church and literally anywhere else in life, is that the pedos won’t have a gigantic organization doing everything possible to move the pedo to new hunting grounds, legally protect the pedo, or just flying them to the Vatican to start anew.

I seriously have no idea why they do that. They always end up getting caught doing this. I don’t know their motives. It is vile regardless.

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The difference between sexual abuse in the Catholic Church and literally anywhere else in life, is that the pedos won’t have a gigantic organization doing everything possible to move the pedo to new hunting grounds, legally protect the pedo, or just flying them to the Vatican to start anew.

I seriously have no idea why they do that. They always end up getting caught doing this. I don’t know their motives. It is vile regardless.

It is indeed logic. I'm just pointing out the fact that the attack on the Catholic church is from lefties who hate religion in the first place, especially a religion that seems to oppose their core value of abortion on demand. I also believe that it gets swept under the rug and ignored especially by the left and their mouth piece in the media in public schools. Because we have put teachers on a pedestal and they are all Democrats, at least most.

Plus human beings are naturally put off by homosexuality. And that makes for a better story.

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It is indeed logic. I'm just pointing out the fact that the attack on the Catholic church is from lefties who hate religion in the first place, especially a religion that seems to oppose their core value of abortion on demand. I also believe that it gets swept under the rug and ignored especially by the left and their mouth piece in the media in public schools. Because we have put teachers on a pedestal and they are all Democrats, at least most.

Plus human beings are naturally put off by homosexuality. And that makes for a better story.

WSS

Man, so many broad brush strokes there. Damn.

can someone link me to a. article that shows how a public school system shuttled around known pedo's to and from new fertile target rich environments? if u can find one, go to http:/wssgoogleaddonforassholesandmorons.com. There u should find plenty of cool, uncorroborated and unverified blog post blurbs referencing mountains of cool stories supporting all kinds of pre rendered boiler plated narratives.

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Man, so many broad brush strokes there. Damn.

go take a shower, your woodypeckerhead feathers apparently molted again.

and again. and again.

Archived